剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't take it well. I did not take it well.
她搬到了圣地亚哥 我跟着她去了
And she moved to San Diego, and I followed.
我一直跟着她
I followed, and I followed, and ‐‐
然后她申请了限制令
She took out a restraining order.
我违反了限制令
Which I broke, I violated.
违反了很多次
Many times.
最终我被捕了
So eventually I was arrested.
然后我入院了
And I was hospitalized,
医院对我进行了28天的自杀监视
and I was on suicide watch for 28 days.
我能感觉到自己的生活分崩离析
I could just feel my life unravel.
而我却无力阻止
And I was powerless to stop it.
我出院后 没钱继续读医学院了
And when I got out, I had no money for med school.
我什么都没有了
I had ‐‐ I had nothing left.
那我们算什么情况
So, what are we?
是某种脑部疾病吗
I mean, is it some kind of brain disease?
不 这是
No, it's, uh...
这是一种强迫症的倾向
It's a propensity to compulsion.
把它想成遗传倾向吧
Think of it as a genetic predisposition.
遗传成为一团糟吗
To being fucked up?
-妮可 -妈妈知道吗
- Nic, it's ‐‐ - Does mom know?
之前的事 你刚说的那些事
About what happened, about everything you said?
不 她什么都不知道
No, she does not know any of this.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我一直觉得我疯了
Here I've been thinking I'm crazy,
现在你跟我说我是真的疯了
and now you're telling me I am.
不 你没疯 这才是我的意思
No, you're not. That's what I'm saying.
你没有疯 我们都没疯
You're not crazy. We are not crazy.
我们只是 我们只是要想个办法
We just ‐‐ we just have to figure out a way
来利用这些 而不是让它来对抗我们
to make this work for us and not against us.
你需要学习如何识别诱发因素
You need to learn how to recognize the triggers
以及如何不激活它们
and how not to act on them.
-相信我 -凭什么
- Trust me. - Why?
你就没相信我
You didn't trust me.
让我这么长时间一直以为是我的问题
Letting me go this long, thinking that it was me,
以为我自己疯了
that I was nuts.
每次你跟我谈我做过的事
Every time you talked to me about what I did,
你都在撒谎
you were lying.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不愿承认有可能...
I was reluctant to admit the possible ‐‐
-我不知道 -你怎么会不知道
- I don't know. - Well, how can you not know?
-因为我 -你是个神经精神病学家
- Because I ‐‐ - You're a neuropsychiatrist!
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
我现在就在告诉你
I'm telling you now.
现在太迟了
Well, now is too late.
你管那叫计划吗
You call that a fucking plan?
你把他困在沙滩上 你强迫他游泳
You trap him on the beach, and you force him to swim,
你指望你自己能拯救他吗
and you count on yourself to be able to save his ass?
是的 他开始要崩溃了
Yeah, and he's starting to break.
起作用了
It's working.
因为你知道所有事都会按计划发生
Because you knew everything was gonna play out just like it did.
你确定
You were sure.
但也有可能 他淹死或者他拉着你
As opposed to, he drowns, or he pulls you under,
你们一起淹死 或者你淹死 他活下来了
and you both drown, or you drown, and he makes it,
或者你们被鲨鱼吃了
or you get eaten by a fucking shark.
听我说 海因斯警探
Listen to me, Detective Hynes.
温特快开口了
Winter is about to talk.
他已经承认了他做过坏事
He's already admitted to doing bad things
因为他被逼到极限了
because he was pushed to a place of extremity.
那是他如果坐在沙发上
Somewhere he never would have gotten
永远不会走入的境地
if he'd been sitting on a couch.
我不知道 医生
I don't know, Doc.
我知道的是你把我们一直以来
But what I do know is that you just put everything
努力的一切都放在危险之中
we've been working toward to at risk.
要让这个混♥蛋♥在法庭上
This hump at the bar of justice,
当着全世界的面
facing a reckoning before this world
为他所做的事接受最终审判
for what he's done.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
怎么了
What?
你在家吧
You're at home, right?
快开电视 看当地新闻
Turn on your TV now, local news.
看起来他们要取代他了
And it looks like they're gonna substitute him.
今早 一对情侣带着狗一起徒步时
This morning, a couple was hiking with their dog
发现了一具尸体
when they found a body.
这是在崔维斯·韦伯的尸体被发现后的
All this a week after the body of Travis Webber
一周后
was found buried.
将挖掘引向了...
Causing the excavation that led to ‐‐
告诉我你正在看
Tell me you're seeing this shit.
我在看
I'm seeing it.
现在警方说已经发现了
Now, police are saying that as many three bodies
三具尸体
have been found...
你把这个家伙逼到了崩溃点 医生
You forced this guy to a breaking point, Doc.
像你说的 到了极限的位置
Pushing him to an extremity like you said,
发现三具尸体
受害者身份还未确定
警♥察♥暂无嫌疑对象
继续寻找更多受害者
他可能会因此而告诉你一些秘密
and he may tell you secrets because of it, but ‐‐
但还有什么
but what else?
你还可能逼他做了些什么
What else might you have pushed him to do?
你真的知道吗
Do you even know?
抱歉这么急
Sorry this was last minute.
很高兴你有时间出来
I'm glad you could get free.
你有过那种让你
You ever have one of those weeks
兴奋不已的时候吗
that kind of turns you on your head?
对我来说一直如此
It's sort of an hour‐to‐hour proposition for me.
我感觉这像在逃离什么事
I feel like we're getting away with something.
你确定这样好吗
I mean, you're sure this is okay?
我们这样出门
Us going out like this?
我其实不确定 因为这样并不好
I'm actually not sure because it isn't.
但只要按时赶回来 应该没事的
But if we just keep this on the DL, we should be fine.
我们这样又不会伤害谁 对吗
I mean, it's not like we're hurting anyone, right?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表