剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
得了吧 70年代在卡斯特罗
Come on, there weren't any other gay bars
就没有其他的同志酒吧了吗
in the Castro in the '70s?
那是黑人唯一能去的地方
The only place a black man could go.
还有奥克兰
Besides Oakland.
所以 发生了什么
So what happened?
我越来越...
I became...
不小心
incautious.
要是一周一次算是还行
If once a week was fine,
一周四次可棒多了
four times a week was that much better.
在告诉奥利维亚之前 我跟自己说
I told myself, before I told Olivia,
我是想弄明白自己要告诉她的
I was trying to find what exactly it was
到底是什么事
that I was telling her.
在我试图弄清的过程中 被她发现了
And while I was finding out, she found me out.
她带着阿尔文回了娘家 并跟着我到了酒吧
Took Alvin to her mother's and followed me to the Pendulum.
该死
Oh, shit.
那是背叛 毋庸置疑
It was a betrayal, no question.
也许被发现
Made worse by having been discovered,
比主动坦白更糟
rather than confessed.
那你 你就没想过放弃吗
So, you... You never thought about just giving it up?
假装一切没有发生过
I mean, pretending that it never happened
就说那是个错误
and saying it was a mistake?
眼睛一旦张开就不能再闭上了
You can't close your eyes once they've been opened.
是啊
No, you can't.
也许你不是个有孩子的已婚男人
You know, you may not be a married man with a child,
但还是一样
but still.
人们会用不同的眼光看你
People are going to look at you differently,
但那没有问题
and that's fine.
只要你内心够强大
If you are strong in yourself.
凯文 我知道你够强大
And, Kevin, I see that you are.
你很坚强
You are strong.
你准备好了
You are ready.
你是泥罐里的宝藏
You are a treasure in a jar of clay.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes, indeed.
四面都被压变形了 却没被捏碎
Pressed on all sides, but not crushed.
困惑 但不绝望
Perplexed, but not in despair.
可以被迫♥害♥ 但绝不放弃
Persecuted, but never forsaken.
可以被打倒 但绝不被毁灭
Struck down, but never destroyed.
现在
Now...
再来一杯茶吧
have another cup of tea.
你得多做点拉伸了
Yeah, you need to stretch more.
真不明白男的为什么不拉伸
I don't know why guys don't stretch.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你从哪跑回来的
Where'd you come from, huh?
真高兴你回来了
I'm so glad to have you back.
你又回来这里了
So, you're here again?
现在回来安全了吗
Safe to come back now?
都没事了 哥们
All good, brother.
说吧
Say it.
你的脸
Your face.
我需要搞定点事情
I needed to work something out.
以前感觉没完成的事
Something that didn't feel finished.
我就去做了
So I did.
现在搞定了
And it does.
温特 你跟他又联♥系♥上了吗
Winter. You get back with him yet?
还没有 他连尝试一下都不肯
No, not yet. It's not for want of trying.
我开车路过他家 我留了一堆留言
I drove by his place, I left a ton of messages.
为什么他现在开始沉默拖延了
Why is he stonewalling now?
沉默拖延的是林赛
Oh, it's Lyndsay who's doing the stonewalling.
我不知道温特在干什么
I don't know what Winter's doing.
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking Eva Braun.
希望海因斯能从她身上挖到线索
I hope Hynes can dig something up on her.
是啊 我也希望
Yeah, so do I,
但这现在并不能解决问题
but that doesn't help me right now.
现在的问题是她不让我接近他
Right now the problem is that she's denying me access.
逝去的每个小时都是我们的损失
Every hour that passes is an hour lost.
温特可能会改变他的故事
Winter could change his story,
改变他的主意 他可以结束这场游戏
change his mind, he can end the game.
除非
Unless...
除非我们能把羊跟牧羊犬分开
Unless we can separate the sheep from the sheepdog.
棒
Awesome.
有一个例子 有一个僧人
There is the instance where a monk,
走进了茫茫荒野
having gone into the wilderness,
坐在了树荫下
sits down under the shade of a tree,
将注意力放在正前方
setting mindfulness to the fore.
始终保持注意力
Always mindful,
吸气
he breathes in.
始终保持注意力
Always mindful,
呼气
he breathes out.
始终保持注意力
Always mindful...
喂
Yes?
你好 林赛
Hey, Lyndsay.
哪位
Who is this?
你的投诉让我丢了饭碗
Well, you filed the complaint that got me fired,
你应该知道我是谁吧
seems like you should know who I am.
你被开除是自找的
You got yourself fired.
现在看来 你还想让自己被抓起来
Now, it seems you want to get yourself arrested, as well.
疯狂吧
Crazy, right?
我他妈到底在想什么
What the fuck am I thinking?
-你就没好奇过吗 -我没好奇什么
- Don't you ever wonder? - Don't I ever wonder what?
我的想法
What I'm thinking.
为什么我宁可丢掉三十年的职业生涯
Why I would throw away a 30-year career
让我的生活一团糟 也不肯放过你老板
and let my life go to shit over your boss?
或者我可能知道你不知道的
Or what I might know that you don't?
现在过来见我 我就把你不知道的告诉你
Come meet me right now and I'll tell you what you don't know.
我甚至可以让你选地方
I'll even let you pick the place.
你觉得安全的公共场所
Public place if it makes you feel safer.
但得现在就选
But pick it right now.
免得我改主意
Before I change my mind.
不然你就永远都得不到你一直想知道的答案了
Or you'll never get the answers you've always wanted.
他在他的房♥间里 温特先生
He's in his room. Mr. Winter.
我得出门一趟 但我很快就会回来
I have to run out, but I'll be back soon.
我要彻底把这档子破事解决掉
I'm going to end this insanity once and for all.
你要是需要我就给我打电♥话♥ 但不要离开
Just call me if you need me, but don't leave.
也不要让任何人进来
And don't let anyone in.
最简单的无芝士巨无霸以及芝士...
Easiest non-cheese mac and cheese...
妮可 你在吗
Nic, are you in there?
妮可 开门
Nicole, open the door!
富含营养物质 蛋白质
... packed full of nutrients, proteins...
妮可 开门
Nic, open the door!
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your phone?
我不知道 放在厨房♥充电了
I don't know. It's charging in the kitchen.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
别担心 会没事的
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.
我请了一个律师 他会在楼下跟咱们见面
I hired a lawyer and he's gonna meet us down there, okay?
我们一起想办法解决 不用担心
We will figure this out. Don't worry.
妈 不用担心什么
Mom, don't worry about what?
妈 他们抢了他的狗
Mom, they stole his dog!
我只是把狗还给他 我没干别的
I just took it back to him. I never did
-我发誓 -妮可 你说什么 别说了
- I promise! -Nic, what are you saying? Stop talking.
妮可·钱斯 你因加重攻击罪而被捕
Nicole Chance, you're under arrest for aggravated assault.
请把你的手放在背后
Please place your hands behind your back.
佩珀的父母起诉了
Pepper's parents are pressing charges.
会没事的 我发誓
It's gonna be fine. I promise.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure this out.
拉蒙娜·马科斯 34岁 有一个儿子
Ramona Marquez, 34, one son,
他割了她的喉
he cut her throat.
艾薇·梅特兰 31岁
Ivy Maitland, 31.
她有一个儿子
She had a son.
他割了她的喉
He cut her throat.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表