剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
-我什么也不懂 -克里斯蒂娜
- and I don't understand anything. ‐ Christina ‐‐
对 我不懂 我什么也不懂了
No, I don't, I don't understand anything anymore.
我就坐在这里
I just ‐‐ I‐I sit here
等着事情发生
and I wait for the next thing to happen.
反正我也是一个人 我想自己待着
Since I am alone, I'd like to be alone.
有消息我会打给你
I'll call you if I hear anything.
麻烦的是你去了那个俱乐部找皮特
The problem is you went to that club looking for Pitt.
也不是他先动的手 是你
And he didn't start the fight, you did.
如果事情不顺利
So, if all this goes south,
我会有什么后果
what am I looking at?
好吧
Okay. Well.
半年到两年都有可能
Anywhere from six months to two years.
看法官的心情了
Depends on the judge's mood.
该死
Oh, fuck.
是啊 但那些等真到了那一步再说吧
Yeah. But let's cross that bridge when we get to it.
目前来说 你有什么要跟我说的吗
For now, is there anything else you want to tell me?
有什么我需要知道的吗
Anything I need to know?
有
Yeah.
最近在犯罪受害者小组出了件事
There's been an issue recently at the VOVC.
有几个以前的病人 那些伤害他们的人
Past patients, the people who hurt them, victimized them.
被袭击了 被打了
They've been attacked, beaten.
好吧
Okay.
被谁袭击的
By who?
你吗
You?
等等 别回答
Wait, don't answer that.
有人认为你跟这些事有关吗
Does anyone think you were involved in these attacks?
或是认为他们能把你和那些事联♥系♥起来
Or think they can connect you to them?
有
Yeah.
而且她很生气
And she's pretty upset about it.
好吧 那么她会怎么处理
Okay. So, what is she gonna do
她觉得自己掌握了的情况
about what she thinks she knows?
你好 我听说这里也许能收留我
Hi. I heard maybe I could stay here.
我朋友给了我这个地址
My friend gave me this address.
她叫莱克西
Lexi?
你愿意的话 二楼还有位置
If you want it, there's space on the second floor.
好的
Okay.
但仅此而已了
But that's all it is.
只是位置 可不是房♥间
Just space, it's not a fucking dorm.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
你也只能自己照顾自己了 来吧
Yeah, you're gonna have to. Come on.
我两点得去法♥院♥
I got to be in court by 2:00.
但两者是吻合的
But it matched.
是吗
It did?
你给我的那把叉上的DNA
The DNA on the fork you gave me
跟史蒂维·本杰明案子里的DNA吻合
matched the DNA from the Stevie Benjamin case.
所以 说吧 是谁的DNA
So, now, tit‐for‐tat. Whose DNA was it?
弗兰克·兰伯特 助理地检官
Frank Lambert, Assistant District Attorney.
我认识的那个弗兰克·兰伯特
Frank Lambert that I know?
弗兰克·兰伯特
Frank Lambert?
得了吧
Shut the fuck up.
你在逗我吗 这是恶作剧吗
Are you pranking me? Is this a prank?
这不是恶作剧
It's not a prank.
史蒂维·本杰明被杀时
When Stevie Benjamin was killed,
弗兰克·兰伯特是住在门多塔的一个青少年
Frank Lambert was a teenager living in Mendota.
莱恩·温特也是
So was Ryan Winter.
他当时叫马修·戴比斯 被寄养在那里
He was in foster care under the name "Matthew Debbs."
他们都认识史蒂维·本杰明
They both knew Stevie Benjamin.
我认为是他们一起杀了他
I think they killed him together.
我之前一直想不通
I couldn't figure out why Hynes
海因斯死的那晚为何要去温特家
would go out to Winter's house the night he was killed,
但如果是他的朋友兰伯特给他打了电♥话♥
but if Lambert called him, if his friend Frank called him,
他会去的
he would have gone.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我还怕你已经走了
I was afraid you'd be gone already.
你打电♥话♥时我在车站
I was at the bus station when you called,
正要去维加斯
about to go to Vegas.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you even know what you did?
我很清楚
Pretty sure I do.
你杀的那些人
Those men you killed?
他们都是赫克托的人
They belonged to Hector.
而他也听命于某人 我来的地方
And he belongs to someone, too. Where I come from ‐‐
每个人都有头领
Everyone belongs to someone else,
一旦他的头领发现了你做的事
and once his bosses find out what you did,
他们会悬赏要你的人头
they're going to put a price on your head
东湾的所有少年犯
and every gangbanger in the East Bay
都会争着想领赏的
is going to come after to collect it.
我想帮你 也一定会帮
I wanted to help you, and I will.
不计代价
Whatever it takes.
「不计代价」
"Whatever it takes."
代价就是赫克托得死
"Whatever it takes" is Hector dead.
棒
Awesome.
这不是玩笑
It's not a joke.
我知道
I know.
如果要这么做
If we're gonna do this,
我们得先争取
we have to ask first.
要追杀赫克托 我们得先征得同意
To go after Hector, we have to ask for permission.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
我可以试试
I can try!
但必须面谈
But it's gonna have to be in person,
而且必须得去蒂华纳
and it's gonna have to be down in TJ.
要是没成功 那就完了
And if it doesn't work, then that's it.
不用再跑了 什么都不用做了
There's no more running, there's no more anything.
好吧
Okay.
那我们走吧
So, let's go.
在我改主意前 我们走
Let's go before I change my mind.
D D到底是什么意思
"D" ‐‐ What is "D" Anyway?
是什么 DEE吗
What is it, D‐E‐E?
还是就是个字母D
Or is it just the letter "D"?
如果只是个字母 那肯定代表了什么
If it's just the letter, then it's gotta stand for something.
所以到底代表了什么
So, what does it stand for?
好吧
Okay.
所以你就这么跟我一起去
Okay, so you're just going to come with me,
我们要去征求同意杀铁锤
and we're going to go and ask for permission to kill El Martillo,
而你却不肯告诉我你的全名
and you're not going to give me your full name.
真是疯了 咱俩 随便了
This is crazy, you and me, whatever.
我都不知道这算什么
I don't even know what this is.
感觉像个故事什么的 根本不真实
It feels like a story or something, it's not even real.
如假包换
It's as real as it gets.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-好了 -小心别洒了
‐ Cool. ‐ Careful not to spill there.
希德 瞧瞧你
Sid! Look at you.
天 你最近出庭比办案还勤啊
God, you're in court more than you are on cases these days.
我能说什么呢 我想
What can I say? I guess
我只是觉得在发誓时才更鲜活吧
I just feel most alive when I'm under oath.
这是亚特·巴恩斯
This is Art Barnes.
他是从门多塔警局来的
He's up here from Mendota PD.
-门多塔 -对
‐ Mendota? ‐ Yep.
开什么玩笑 我就是门多塔的
You're kidding me. I'm from Mendota!
我的天 快请进 要进来吗
Oh my Go‐‐ come on in. You want to come in?
来吧
Come on.
我能怎么帮你们
How can I help you guys?
我们有些情况想跟你谈谈
We got something we want to talk to you about.
等等 希德 抱歉
Wait a minute, Sid. I'm sorry.
我要冒险推测一下
I just want to go out on a limb here.
你来我的办公室
Now, you show up in my office,
带了个门多塔的警探
you got a detective with you from Mendota.
这可不是常事
Now, that doesn't happen every day,
所以我猜 是悬案吧
so I'm thinking... cold case, right?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表