剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
该死
Fuck.
作为一个大块头 你动作还挺灵活的
You know, you move good for a big guy.
准确说是敏捷
Fast, actually.
谢了
Thanks.
这又是什么情况
Oh, now, what is this?
我是奥斯卡
I'm Oscar.
罗尼是我的人
Ronny's my boy.
而且他欠我一千二
Plus, he owes me 1,200 bucks.
要是那混♥蛋♥进了监狱 我就拿不到我的钱了
That fucker goes to jail, I won't get my money,
所以我会帮他
so yeah, I'll help him.
你们需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
是只有我这么觉得 还是这地方
Is it me, or is this place a little more...
比平时更阴沉了一点
somber today than usual?
我们的一个病人前晚遇害了
One of our patients was murdered night before last.
我们都只是在消化这件事
We're all just, you know, processing the news.
是谁 我见过吗
Who was it? Was it someone I've met?
乔瑟芬·佩法尔
Josefa Pefaur.
乔瑟芬·佩法尔
Josefa Pefaur...
那个被细毛刷伤害的女人吗
Oh, the Brillopad woman?
真遗憾
I am so sorry to hear that.
她看上去人很好
She seemed nice.
我记得你们俩经常聊天
As I recall, you two talked quite extensively.
是的
Yeah.
痛苦喜欢有人作伴
Misery loves company.
这样总结一生挺有意思的
That's an interesting way to sum up a life.
我并不是想耍嘴皮子
Oh, I wasn't trying to be glib.
你似乎比我们上次说话时放松了很多
You seem more relaxed than when we last spoke.
一定是因为我昨晚做的按♥摩♥
Must be the massage I got last night.
总之 因为乔瑟芬的死
In any case, group is canceled today
今天的小组治疗被取消了
in light of Josefa's death.
你想和我去散散步吗
You want to take a walk, you and me?
你 你是说小组治疗取消了吗
You?Uh, did you say group was canceled?
好吧
Okay.
没人跟我说过
Nobody mentioned anything about that.
我现在说了
Well, I'm mentioning it now.
好 当然
Okay, sure.
你能在大厅里等我吗
Do you want to wait for me in the lobby?
我得打个电♥话♥
I just got to make a quick call.
行 不用急
Yes. Take your time.
怎么了
Yeah?
温特在我办公室
Winter is here in my office,
镇定自若
cool as a fucking cucumber.
废话 他怎么会不镇定 你都说他是疯子了
No shit. Why wouldn't he be, he's the psycho you say?
但我注意到了一件事 改变让他局促不安
But there's something I noticed, change rattles him.
这在强迫症中很常见
It's pretty common in obsessive compulsives,
但我们或许可以利用这点
but it might be something we can use,
干扰他的日常习惯
some way of disrupting his routine,
激怒他
getting under his skin.
精神控制那混♥蛋♥
Gaslight the fucker.
如果我把他拖住 你能进入他家吗
If I keep him here, can you get into his house?
已经出发了 医生
Already out the door, Doc.
你刚住进医院的时候
When you were first admitted to the hospital,
我预约了一次PET扫描
I ordered a PET scan.
能让我们查看大脑不同区域的
Allows us to look at the glucose uptake
葡萄糖摄取或者新陈代谢
or metabolism in the different areas of the brain.
看到那片区域了吗
You see that area there?
那是扣带皮层
It's the cingulate gyrus,
大脑边缘系统的一部分
part of the limbic system.
怎么了
What about it?
很有意思
Well, it's pretty interesting.
扣带皮层前面部分的新陈代谢增进
Hypermetabolism in the front part of the cingulate
和强迫性思维有关
correlates with obsessional thinking.
新陈代谢增进 低葡萄糖摄取
Hypometabolism, low glucose uptake,
表明缺乏共情
suggests a lack of empathy.
基本上就是
We're basically talking about the way
想法和情感产生联♥系♥的方式
that ideas and emotions link up.
这跟做决定有关吗
And this is related to decision making?
是的 冲动控制
Yeah. Impulse control.
冲动控制 好吧
Impulse control. Okay.
所以这个具体说明了什么
So, what does this show, exactly?
说明 也许
Well, it suggests, maybe,
缺乏一定的共情
a certain lack of empathy
同时想要控制
combined with a need to take control.
一种不带感情去冒险
An ability to take risks, do dangerous things
做出危险事情的能力
while remaining emotionally detached.
一种注意细节的镇静
Kind of sangfroid with attention to detail.
这是我被袭击的结果
And this is a result of my attack?
不 这是你与生俱来的大脑
No. This is the brain you were born with.
等等 听上去你像是在描述一个精神变♥态♥
Hold on. It sounds like you're describing a psychopath.
这些只是表明了有倾向
All this does is it just shows a proclivity
做出某些行为
for certain kinds of behavior.
只是科学而已
It's just science.
我们拥有的活动和经历
All the events and experiences we have,
它们也能塑造我们
they also shape who and what we become.
不只是天性 你还需要
It's not just nature. You also need some...
破坏性的环境因素才能成为一个精神变♥态♥
destructive nurturing to become a psychopath.
所以不是我的错
So...it's not my fault.
如果我生来就这样 那就不是我的错
I mean, it's not my fault if I was born this way.
什么不是你的错
What's not your fault?
我的口若悬河
My glibness.
有可能
I'd say that's possible.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
我很坦率 显然
I'm a open book, apparently.
你有没有做过一些事
Are there things you've done,
你无法理解的事
things... Things that you don't understand,
让你不禁自问「我为什么要这么做」的事
things that make you go, "Why? Where did that come from?"
你是说坏事吗
Bad things, you mean?
不一定
Not necessarily.
我们的精神决定本质上就是情感决定
Our moral decisions are essentially emotional decisions.
我们与生俱来就有
It's just rooted in our ability
知晓别人感受的能力
to know what another person is feeling.
你这部分的大脑达不到标准
That part of your brain is compromised.
听着 我没有扯掉苍蝇的翅膀
Listen, I, um I'm not pulling the wings off of flies,
如果你是问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
当然没有
Of course not.
认识科技界最性感的新好男人
钱斯医生让乔瑟芬达到了...
Dr. Chance got Josefa to where she no longer...
他来了 埃尔登·钱斯 这位是
Oh, there he is. Eldon Chance, this is...
你好 弗兰克·兰伯特 地方检察官助理
Hi, Frank Lambert, Assistant District Attorney.
这位是巴里·吉尔亚 我们的首席调查员
This is Barry Gilyard. He's our chief investigator.
我在跟他们说你在乔瑟芬身上
I've been telling them about the outstanding progress
取得的出色进展
you were making with Josefa.
很令人伤心
Yeah, it's, uh, It's very sad.
她已经开始控制她的生活了
She was really starting to take control of her life.
很抱歉我们不能在
Well, I'm sorry that we can't be meeting
更好的情况下会面 但好消息是
under better circumstances, but the good news is
我们刚就罗纳尔多·佩法尔杀害他妻子提起了诉讼
we just charged Ronaldo Pefaur with the murder of his wife,
我会亲自负责本案
so I'll be prosecuting that case personally.
我向你保证 我们会全力以赴
And I promise you, we'll pull out all the stops.
所以罗尼的不在场证明站不住脚吗
So, Ronny's alibi didn't check out?
几乎不能
They rarely do.
我们想和你谈话
The reason that we...we wanted to talk to you
是看看你能否给我们一些
was to see if you could give us any information
关于乔瑟芬人际关系的信息
about Josefa's relationship,
从医患角度来看
uh, from a doctor patient perspective.
很显然 他是个连环施虐者
Well, obviously, we know that he was a serial abuser, so...
罗尼·佩法尔有袭击他人的历史
Ronny Pefaur had a history of assault.
他被抓过好几次 蹲过几次监狱
He's got multiple arrests, some prison time,
但乔瑟芬从没说过他对她用过武器
but Josefa never said he used a weapon against her.
他为什么会突然用一把刀攻击她
Why would he suddenly attack her with a knife?
有时候 当施暴者
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表