剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
我在路上等你
I'll see you on the path.
我觉得成功了
I think this is it.
这是什么情况
What is this?
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we here?
我给你儿子打了电♥话♥
I called your son.
我说自从我认识你以来
Said how you never stopped keeping the faith
你从未放弃信念
the entire time I've known you.
我告诉他你为他们做了什么
Told him what you did for them,
你是怎样承受那些伤害的
how you'd take all the beatings there are.
我说你从未恨过他们
How you never hated,
无论你受的伤害有多深
no matter how hurt you were.
他们现在理解了
They get it now.
他们在那里等你
They're up there waiting.
他们想和你谈谈
They want to talk.
算你明智
Good call.
好吧
All right.
那咱们就快点了结了吧
Let's just get it over with then.
动手吧
Go ahead.
这是最操蛋的一点
Here's a fucked-up thing.
当我需要你的时候 你不在
When I needed you, you were gone.
当我告诉你发生了什么事的时候
When I told you what was happening,
你已经了解了足够多的情况
you heard enough to know.
但我当时不明白
I didn't get it, though.
我一直在想 你离开我是因为你不了解情况
I kept thinking that you left because you didn't understand.
如果我能解释得再清楚一点
That if I could just be clearer, explain better,
你最终会出现的
that you'd finally step up.
我花了好几年时间才明白 你根本不在乎
It took me years to see that you just didn't give a fuck.
而现在 我真正需要的是你离开
And now, when what I really need is for you to be gone,
可你偏偏出现了
here you are.
带着你的钱 你收买♥♥好的法官
With your money, your bought-off judges,
还有你那些总算找到我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
your PIs hunting me down.
我们之所以走到这步
With all the shit that got us here...
一切都是你都造成的
on you.
以下是我的提议
So here's my offer.
永远别再试图找到我或是干涉我了
Never try to find or interfere with me again.
这辈子或者下辈子都不要
In this life or any other,
封死所有后路
by way of covering all bets.
只要你能办到这一点
As long as you can do that,
我甚至都可以跟你说谢谢
I can even thank you.
是你造就了今日的我
You made me who I am,
而我可以接受这样
and I'm okay with it.
你呢
How about you?
你能接受吗
Are you okay with it?
你知道吗
You know what?
我才不在乎你能不能接受
I don't give a fuck if you are or not.
我只想知道我们是否了结了
I just need to know if we're done.
永远了结
For good.
这是我们最后一次说话
Last time we speak.
最后一次有任何关系
Last time we anything.
永远
Ever.
是
Yes.
很好
Awesome.
弗兰克
Frank?
抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥
Hey, I'm sorry so late.
没事 怎么了
Oh, forget it. What's up?
莱恩·温特
Ryan Winter.
他怎么了
Yeah. What about him?
我还不知道任何细节 只是...
Well, I don't have any details yet, just--
他给办公室打了电♥话♥
he called the office.
他要我们派个人去他家
He was asking for somebody to come out to his house.
那人应该是我老板
And it probably should be my boss,
但我老板在塔霍湖
but my boss is in Tahoe.
去他家 为什么
Come out to his house? For what?
他只说他需要和某个人谈谈
He just said that he needed to talk to somebody.
谈谈他做过的事
About the things that he's done.
显然 我说了我会去
Now, obviously, I said that I'd go.
我正出发去他家
I'm rolling out there now.
我觉得应该提醒你一下 万一你想来的话
I thought I'd give you the heads up in case you wanted to come.
-你说真的吗 -还没有什么实质的情况
- You fucking serious? - Well, nothing's official,
但如果这和听上去的一样 可能会...
but if this is what it sounds like it could be...
你应该见证这一幕 哥们
you deserve to be there, man.
你比其他人都更该在场
I mean, you, of all people.
你是最棒的 弗兰克 我这就过去
You're the best, Frank. I'm on my way.
警探
Detective.
弗兰克在哪
Where's Frank?
我问你 弗兰克在哪
I said, where the fuck is Frank?!
他就在那里
He's right there.
弗兰克
Frank.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表