剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Does Ronny really have an alibi?
没错 他的确有
Yes, actually, he does.
你有没有过那种经历
You ever have one of those moments where,
突然间一切都说得通了
suddenly, everything makes sense?
妈的
Fuck me.
有趣的是
You know what would be interesting is
如果我们把这玩意
if we were compare this shit
和布莱克斯通的法医报告比较
to the coroner's report on Blackstone.
刀伤深度 伤口形成的情况
Depth of cuts, nature of wounds as in what caused them.
单双刃
Single blade, double blade,
锯状的边缘 曲直
serrated edge, curved versus straight.
我敢说基本都在里面了
Hell, I'd say you pretty much have them all covered here.
还有这里 我以为我找到了一个伙伴
And here, I thought I'd found a pal.
我看到了痛苦的灵魂
I saw a soul in distress.
我很同情你 现在也是
You had my sympathies, and you still do.
得了吧 老爹
Save it, Pops.
我想起来酒吧里让我困扰的是什么了
You know, I remember what was bugging me at the bar now.
你是那个在海滩
You're that natty, older gentleman
撞了几个罗马尼亚人的
who crashed his car
衣着讲究的老头
into some Romanians out at the beach.
马尼 摩尔 杰克
Manny, Moe, and Jack.
那你呢 勒索别人的黑警
So, what's that make you? A dirty, blackmailing cop.
乔瑟芬·佩法尔
Josefa Pefaur.
什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
她是我诊所的病人
She was a patient of mine at the clinic.
她在她的公♥寓♥里被人谋杀了
She was murdered in her apartment.
我在犯罪现场
I was at the crime scene.
我瞥了一眼尸体
I got a glimpse of the body.
尸体被摆成的姿势跟我给温特看的图差不多
It was posed to mimic a drawing that I had shown Winter.
他之前听了她的故事有所反应
He reacted to something in her story,
然后画又刺♥激♥了
and then the drawing provoked
一些不可言喻的东西
something he couldn't articulate.
所以现在怎样
So, what now?
现在解决温特怎么样
How about now, Winter goes away?
什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
意思是有人在他的眼睛里捅一刀
Meaning somebody stabs him in the fucking eye.
我说解决他才能解决他
He goes away when I say he goes away,
在合乎我信仰的法律范围内
in the court of law where I can see it.
如果你有问题 现在就说
Now, if you've got a problem with that, say so right now.
他没有 我也没有
He doesn't. Neither do I.
很好 那我们从哪里着手
Well, fantastic. So, where do we start?
第一件事就是
Well, first thing is that
我不能让温特来诊所
I have to keep Winter out of the clinic.
你的问题是警方觉得是
Your problem is that the cops decided to hang this
乔瑟芬的丈夫罗尼干的
on Josefa's husband, Ronny.
他有不在场证明 但没人
He has an alibi, but no one seems
愿意相信他
that inclined to believe it.
他跟你说了是怎么回事吗
Well, did he tell you what it was?
我相信他
I believe it.
有个法律援助律师欠我一份人情
Well, I have Legal Aid lawyer who actually owes me a favor,
他要有一个无罪的当事人
and he'll actually be jazzed
一定很激动
to have a client who didn't do it.
我明天给他打电♥话♥ 因为今天晚上
I'll call him tomorrow because tonight,
我们要证实丈夫的不在场证明
we're gonna go corroborate the husband's alibi.
如果你要一起的话 大家伙
And if you're riding along, big fella,
听好了
know this.
如果你再闯入我的公♥寓♥
You ever break into my apartment again,
我一定一刀捅瞎你
I'll stab you in the fucking eye.
妮可 妮可
Hey, Nicole! Nicole!
你没听到我在叫你吗
Hey. Didn't you hear me calling you?
看来没有
Guess not.
杰森的事我非常遗憾
I feel really bad about what happened with Jason.
这跟他无关
It's not about him.
但无论怎样
Well, still, whatever.
他不用这么混♥蛋♥的
He didn't have to be such a dick about it.
我的建议 向前看
My advice? Just move on.
忘了这事 真的
Forget about it. Seriously.
就当从没发生过
Just like it never even happened.
怎么可能
How can I?
它跟我到了这里 还传遍了网络
It followed me here, and it's all over the Internet.
不敢相信这事要跟我一辈子
I can't believe I have to live with this forever.
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗
And, you know, what pisses me off more than anything
所有人都只在乎约翰的一面之词
is that all anyone cares about is John's side of the story.
根本没人来问我
Nobody even asks me for mine.
我不是疯子
I'm not a psycho.
听着 我懂的
Look. I get it.
我们都因为男生犯过蠢
We have all done dumb shit over guys before.
只是你犯的蠢比别人更蠢了点
So your shit just got a little bit dumber.
谁在乎 相信我
Who cares? Trust me.
过两天 大家就会开始
In two days, everybody will be on
关注别人的蠢事了 好吗
to somebody else's dumb shit, okay?
好
Okay.
我们去吃披萨吧
Let's go get some pizza.
来吧
Come on.
好
Okay.
这是什么鬼
What is this shit?
什么
What?
这是什么鬼
What is this shit?!
他的音乐
It's his music.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
The fuck are you doing?
我可不要坐在这里
Look, I'm not gonna sit here
听「地狱的哭声精选」
and listen to "The Best of Cries from Hell."
什么鬼
What the fuck?
医生 我不知道你是否需要坐牛跟着
Look, Doc, I don't know if you need Sitting Bull here
美国印第安人苏族亨克帕帕部落首领
反正我不需要
to tag along, but I don't.
继续说 混♥蛋♥
Keep talking, asshole.
你马上就要迎来
You're about five seconds away
你这辈子最丢人的时刻了
from the most humiliating moment of your life.
你听好了 蠢大个
Listen to me, you big fuck.
我可以现在就停车
I got no problem pulling the car over right now
给你脑袋来一枪
and putting a bullet in your fucking head.
棒极了
Fantastic.
前方四百米右边有个垃圾场
There's a dump site a quarter of a mile up on the right.
你可以在那下手
You can do it there.
那样我就可以埋掉你的尸体...
That way I can bury your body after I...?
老天
Jesus Christ!
滚下车
Get the fuck out of this car.
来吧 枪放引擎盖上
Let's go. Guns on the hood.
你们两个闹够了没有
Will you two just fucking knock it off?!
听着 我在这是因为你需要我
Listen. I'm here because you need me.
他在这是因为我需要他
He's here because I need him.
大家都深呼吸一口
Now, let's all just take a deep fucking breath
然后完成我们来此的目的
and go do what we came to do.
这事没完
This ain't over.
你是如何没有被判无期徒刑且禁止保释的
I mean, how the fuck you're not doing life without parole
我是理解不来
is beyond me.
我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你怎么能把这个疯子引到我的地方去
How do you lead this fucknut to my place?
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
你把一切都置于了险地 我们做的一切
You put it all in jeopardy, everything we've done.
事情出岔子的时候千万别忘了
Just remember that when shit goes south.
晚上好 各位
不用担心
我只是来谈谈 事关罗尼
他可能有麻烦了
因为一件不是他做的事
你们中有谁是奥斯卡吗
说英语 蠢货
没人会惹上麻烦
Look, nobody's gonna get in trouble.
我只需要你们告诉我
All's I need you to say
两晚前你们和罗尼一起待在这里 仅此而已
is that you were here two nights ago with Ronny, that's all.
情况有多糟糕
这么说吧 他会消失很长一段时间
Let's just say he's gonna be gone quite a while.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move!
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表