剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
要我猜 你我不会再见了
My guess would be you and I never speak again.
他多久来一次 你知道吗
How often does he come here, do you know?
早一次 晚一次
Once in the morning and once at night,
但我们已经等了很久了
but it's been a long time since I've been here.
我不...
I don't...
赫克托
Hector.
他很谨慎
He's careful.
要我说 他的人接受过训练
I'd say his guys have some training.
我喜欢他们行事的方式
I like how they carry themselves.
你喜欢
You like it?
我不喜欢
I don't.
我一点也不喜欢
I don't like any of it.
你怎么能对抗这么多人
How can you go up against so many?
也许
Maybe...
也许我们该回去了
Maybe we should go back.
他不在这里的时候呢
When he's not here?
一个人负责 会带枪
One guy in charge with a gun.
就这样吗
That's it?
一个人 一把枪
One guy, one gun?
人人都知道那是集团的安全屋
Everybody knows this is a cartel safe house,
铁锤的房♥子
El Martillo's house.
赫克托不需要一大组人来维持
So Hector doesn't need a big crew to hold it.
仅凭恐惧就够了
It's just the fear is enough.
我们身后有一辆车
There's a car behind us.
应该是他们在跟踪我们
I think they're following us.
D
D!
他们还在
They're still there.
无路可转了
There's no turn here.
D 无路可转了
D, there's no turning here!
怎么办
What?!
凯 拉夫 杰米托
Kai, Raf, Jaimito,
戈麦斯 老蛇 3E
Gomez, Snake, Triple E.
这是洛雷娜
This is Lorena.
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid shit!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是我的弟兄们 至少是一部分吧
This is the tribe. Some of it, anyway.
我让他们从奥克兰过来的
I called them to come down from Oakland.
我可不会在一周内两次低估对手
I wasn't going to underestimate an opponent twice in one week.
让我看看你们都带了什么
Let's see what you brought.
漂亮
Beautiful.
很好
Great.
好的
All right.
我们明晚在这里汇合
We'll meet back here tomorrow night.
明白
Copy that.
我的名字是达瑞斯·普林格
My name is Darius Pringle.
道歉接受了
Apology accepted.
您有一条新短消息
You have one new message.
爸爸 是我
Hey, Dad, it's me.
我想了想 我意识到
I thought it over, and I realized
我之前挺不负责的
I wasn't being very responsible.
我至少该告诉你我要去哪
I should have at least told you where I was going.
她在那上面
She's up there.
我在奥克兰
I'm in Oakland.
我在亚皆老街4051号♥的一个房♥子里
I'm staying at this house on Argyle Street, 4051.
我用的是别人的电♥话♥ 不用打过来了
I'm using someone else's phone so don't bother calling back,
我只是想着该让你知道我在哪
but I just thought you should know where I am,
以防有什么紧急情况
in case of an emergency.
妮可 我发誓 我丝毫不知道
Nic, I swear to you I had nothing to do
你妈决定送你去那个营地
with the decision to send you to that camp.
你妈根本没告诉我
Your mom, she didn't tell me about it
事发之后才跟我说的
until after she'd done it.
我开车去了那边 我想去接你
I drove out there, I was ‐‐ I was going to come get you
结果我被捕了
and I I got arrested.
什么
What?
我打了一个人
I...I beat someone up.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
天啊 真高兴见到你
Oh, God, it's good to see you.
你还好吗
How're you doing?
我没事
I'm okay.
听着 妮可 我会认罪
Listen, Nic, I am going to plead guilty.
为什么
Why?
因为我有罪
Because I am.
因为是我♥干♥的 我得停手
Because I did it, and I needed to stop.
好 可你要进监狱吗
Yeah, but, so you go to prison?
要进去多久
For how long?
我不知道 可能两年
I don't know. Could be two years.
也可能更短 有可能更短的
It could be less. It could be less!
听着 妮可 就两年
Hey, listen, Nic, you're ‐‐ two years.
两年 你就十八岁了
Two years, you're going to be eighteen.
你会重新开始
All right, you're going to be starting out
踏入一个完整的 全新的阶段
on a whole, new stage of life.
也许到时候我们可以一起迈出那一步
Maybe we can take that step together?
好 可那之前呢
Yeah, but what happens until then?
爸爸 不
Dad, no.
不要 我没法跟她过 你知道的
Dad, no, I‐I can't live with her, you know that!
我知道 听着
Yeah, I know. Listen, listen.
我知道 我知道你很愤怒
Look, I know you're ‐‐ I know you're angry.
但人都会犯错 好吗
But people fuck up, all right?
这就是我们人类
It's the ‐‐ it's the distinguishing characteristic
与众不同的特性
of our species.
而糟糕的决定有时是出于恶意
And bad decisions, they can come from malice
但也有时是出于爱 如果你仔细想想
or sometimes love, but if you think hard,
你内心深处很清楚你妈妈的本意是什么
you know deep down what side of the line your mother lives on.
我知道你不是唯一感到失落的人
And I know that you're not the only one who feels lost.
爸爸 我做不到
Dad, I can't!
我不能回到她那里 假装什么都没发生过
I can't just go back to her like it didn't happen!
亲爱的 你不能待在这里
Honey, you can't stay here.
我可以去跟卡尔和D住
Well, I‐I could stay with Carl and D.
不行 宝贝
No, baby.
卡尔有他的家人 D在蒂华纳
Carl's with his family, D's in Tijuana.
那我就待在这里
Well, then, here.
爸爸 你要进监狱了
Dad, you're going to prison.
我只能待在这里了
Here is the only place.
那去哪
Well, then, where?
谢谢你 露西 这对我意义重大
Thank you, Lucy. It means a lot
我只要知道她跟你在一起
just knowing she's here with you
等她想明白跟她妈妈的事
until she figures stuff out with her mother.
-我不知道... -不用多说 我明白
- I‐I can't tell you ‐‐ ‐You don't have to, I get it.
其实我不懂
I mean, hmm, I don't get it,
但我想我总有一天会明白
but I assume that I will one day
与此同时 有人免费帮我看孩子呢
and, in the meantime, actual free babysitting.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
这是什么
What?
要是你想卖♥♥
If you want to sell this,
我建议八千起价
I would ask for 8 grand to start with.
要是你想留着 我想它会很感激的
If you want to keep it, I bet it will appreciate.
这是我跟妮可一起买♥♥的一幅画
It's a painting I bought with Nicole.
之前挂在我的卧室里
It used to hang in my living room.
它能让我开心 我也不知道为什么
It just makes me happy, I don't know why.
你该留着
You should keep it.
我觉得他们不会让我挂装饰画
I don't think they're going to let me decorate.
也对 好吧
Oh, um, yeah, okay.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
听着 我知道你的父母怎么想
Listen, I‐I‐I understand how your parents feel,
但我觉得他们错了
but I think they're wrong.
除了偶尔的判断失误
Besides the occasional lapse in judgment,
我觉得你真的能帮助别人
I think you could really help people.
你配得上那一切
You deserve that.
我觉得你该回去上学
I think you should go back to school,
拿到你的学位 然后离开那里
you should get your degree and get out there,
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表