剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Also, it's essential for
它对于保持细胞内的正常液面也很重要
maintaining normal fluid levels in cells,
还有收缩肌肉 发送神经脉冲等
contracting muscles, sending nerve impulses.
我打赌你的脚很肿 都看不到骨头
I bet your ankles are so swollen you can't even see the bones.
我确定不管能不能看到
I'm fairly sure, whether I can see them or not,
骨头都在
they're there.
让他吃东西吧 好吗
Just ‐‐ Just let him eat, will you?
听听这人说的话
Listen to the man.
简直难以置信
Unbelievable.
就好像你俩都想死还是怎么的
It's like you both have death wishes or something.
怎么了
What?
他最近
He's just constantly
一直跟人起冲突
getting into these things with people these days.
比如 我去克莱门街见他
Like, I come to meet him on Clement Street,
他跟一个大个子卡车司机吵了起来
and he's in some big truck‐driving guy's face
关于停车还是什么的
over parking or whatever.
还有上周 我们在湾区捷运上
And last week, we were on BART ‐‐
拜托 那只是一群小屁孩
Oh, come on, that's just a bunch of kids.
他们是吓人的帮派里的孩子
They were ‐‐ Scary gang‐banging kids.
才不是
They were not.
蓝牙喇叭太吵了
Bluetooth speaker blasting.
他走过去直接关了它
He goes over and just turns it off.
-你碰了他们的东西 -是的 我碰了...
- You touched their shit? - Yes, I touched their ‐‐
-他们做了什么 -只是瞪着他
- What did they do? - Just stared at him.
我觉得他们太震惊了 没反应过来
I think they were too shocked to react.
还有一次 我们在超♥市♥
And then this other time, we're in the supermarket,
爸爸看到一个人抓着他儿子的胳膊
and Dad sees this guy grab his son by the arm, so ‐‐
是妈妈
Mom.
去接吧
Just take it.
你到底想干什么 哥们
The fuck are you up to, brother?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你自己也总是说
You always say yourself that...
欺负人的通常是懦夫
bullies are usually cowards.
所以你就到处乱晃
Is why you're going around
随机跑去管他们的闲事吗
randomly trying to get shit to jump off with them?
她只是在夸大事实
She's just blowing stuff out of proportion.
我觉得她说得挺真切
She sounded pretty proportional to me.
你这是在为你的病人做好事吗
Is this something you're doing for the good of your patients,
还是完全南辕北辙
or is it something completely fucking different?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是...活在当下
I'm just...being present.
融入世界
Being in the world.
好吧 下次你那么做的时候
Yeah, well, the next time you're doing that,
我觉得我最好在场 锻炼我的判断力
I think I'd better be there to exercise my own judgment,
因为我不相信你的
'cause I don't think I trust yours.
实际上 如果这是你想做的 医生
In fact, if this is what you're getting up to, Doc,
那也应该为任务服务
then it should be in service of the mission.
为你的病人服务
Of your patients.
你那样让自己暴露在外面
You're putting yourself out there like that ‐‐
跟我来
come with me.
为他们而做
Do it for them.
不然就收手
Otherwise, cut the shit.
你甚至可以做主
You can even call the ball.
不管你希望是谁 我们可以说服 威胁
We can persuade and threaten and not create a victim
不造成新的受害者
out of whoever you want.
怎么样
How's that?
很好
Good.
那好
Okay.
你能弄到的就这些了
So this is the best you got?
这是你能弄到的全部
This is everything ‐‐ your best?
-绝对的 你会喜欢的 -看看再说吧
- Absolutely. Yep. You're gonna like it. - All right, let's see.
不可能 这不可能
No way! That's impossible!
你...你不可能做得到
You can ‐‐ No way you can do that!
怎么可能
How?!
好吧
All right.
道森·皮特吗
Dawson Pitt?
对 我们认识吗
Yeah. We know each other?
还没有
Not just yet.
可我希望跟你聊聊
But I was hoping we could talk.
聊什么
About...?
出去说会比较好
Outside would be better.
在外面能听得更清楚
Where we can actually hear.
这很重要
It's important.
我有个小道消息给你
I got a tip for you.
你会想听的
You're gonna want to hear this.
相信我
Trust me.
这里吗
Here?
有点怪
It's a little weird.
像间谍活动似的 哥们
It's very, uh, cloak‐and‐dagger, dude.
不过 随便吧
But, uh...whatever.
说吧 你知道什么
Lay it on me. What do you got?
詹姆斯·斯旺森
James Swanson.
我不...
I don't ‐‐
他是你之前的一个客户
He's a former client of yours.
在你卷走他的钱后吞枪自杀了
Shot himself after you took all his money.
他儿子想把钱要回来 你得给他
His son wants the money back, and you're gonna give it to him.
是吗
Oh, really?
得了吧 道森
Come on, Dawson.
你都没想过吗
You don't even think about it?
你可曾想过你造成的伤害
You ever think about the damage you've done,
你引起的伤痛
the pain you've caused?
你心里就没有一点点
There's not some little part of you
希望能弥补一切吗
that wants to make it right?
我不知道你是谁 你有什么目的
I don't know who you are or what you really want,
但那案子已经打了官司结案了
but that case was litigated and blocked.
即便没有又如何
And even if it hadn't been?
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck the fuck off!
听我说
Listen to me.
亚历克斯·斯旺森有些朋友你可不想遇上
Alex Swanson has got friends you do not want to meet.
-相信我 -是吗
- Trust me. - Yeah?
告诉亚历克斯 他再有朋友想来见我
Tell Alex if any more of his friends try to see me,
我会告那没钱没爹的混♥蛋♥骚扰我
I will sue his broke, fatherless ass for harassment.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Now get your hands off me!
-你♥他♥妈♥别碰我 -你♥他♥妈♥没听我说
- Don't you fucking touch me! - You are not fucking listening to me!
-听着 -放开我 混♥蛋♥
- Listen! - Get the fuck off of me, motherfucker!
不
No!
妈的 该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking ‐‐ Fucking shit!
我不会说那算进展顺利
I wouldn't say that went well.
是的
Yeah.
我
I...
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我知道
I do.
我曾跟一些人一起工作
I used to work with guys,
那时候我在筹钱
back when I was collecting money ‐‐
他们有的人 如果太过顺利
Some of 'em, when it went too easy,
没有打斗
there wasn't a fight,
他们会对周遭非常危险
they used to be dangerous to be around.
他们需要那种肾上腺素
They needed that adrenaline dump.
你可以从他们脸上看出来
You could see it in their faces.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说我知道你想亲临现场
I'm saying I know you want to be on the ground for this shit.
但要亲临现场 你就得控制好自己
But to be on the ground, you got to be in control.
可你没有
And you're not.
我得让你回地堡了 医生
So I'm sending you back to the bunker, Doc.
当好你的无人机驾驶员吧
Busting you back to drone pilot.
因为你说不想再造成新的受害者
'Cause you talk about not wanting to create any new victims,
可你显然很喜欢那么做
but you sure seemed to like doing it.
定个计划
Just making a plan...
以备如果有那么一刻
for if there ever comes a moment
你觉得想离开
where you feel like you could leave.
或者你觉得非走不可
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表