剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
你可以像帮助我一样帮助你的病人
and you can be for patients what you've always been for me.
好吧 我会的
Yeah, okay, I will.
那就好
Good.
好了
Anyway...
我希望你能找到不用伤害自己的方式
And I want you to figure out how to be in the world
跟这个世界和解
in a way that doesn't hurt you.
你配得上那种生活
You deserve that.
钱斯医生
Dr. Chance, to the charge
对于严重伤害的罪名 你作何回应
of aggravated battery, how do you plead?
-有罪还是无罪 -有罪
- Guilty or not guilty? ‐ Guilty.
承认有罪 你将放弃受审的权利
By entering a plea of guilty, you'll be giving up your right
你明白吗
to have a trial, do you understand?
明白
I do.
据此 我认定被告
Accordingly, I find the defendant
行为出于自愿
is acting voluntarily
并完全理解他的权利
and that he fully understands his rights.
因此 我接受被告
Therefore, I accept the plea of guilty
对严重伤害罪名的认罪
to the charge of aggravated battery
案件编号♥为401217
as outlined in docket number 401217.
看来州里已经提交了刑期建议
I see the state has submitted their sentencing recommendation?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
考虑到此次犯罪的暴♥力♥实质
Given the violent nature of this crime
以及皮特先生遭受的严重伤害
and the serious injuries Mr. Pitt sustained,
我们请求本庭判处最长刑期四年
we ask the court for the maximum sentence of four years.
我知道双方都想传唤证人
I understand that both parties want to present witnesses
帮助我决定刑期
to help with my sentencing recommendation.
杰克斯先生 我这里有你的名单
Mr. Jakes, I have your list of names here.
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
控方也想传唤一名证人
And the prosecution would like to present someone,
-萨维德拉女士 -是的 法官大人
- Ms. Saavedra? ‐ Yes, Your Honor.
克雷顿医生应该很快就会到了
I expect Dr. Clayton to be here shortly.
你是看着周围的恐惧
Did you look at all the fear around you?
那些痛苦 那些随机事件 然后想
The pain, the randomness, and think,
「我他妈要做社会治安员」吗
"I'm going to become a fucking vigilante"?
杰克斯先生 你准备好了吗
Mr. Jakes? Are you ready to proceed?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
今天来了一些人
And there are people here today
他们请求为钱斯医生发声
who have asked to be heard on behalf of Dr. Chance.
当针对道森·皮特的起诉失败后
When the lawsuit against Dawson Pitt fell apart,
我父亲变得很阴暗
my dad just went dark.
在我遇到钱斯医生前
'Til I started working with Dr. Chance,
我每晚都会尖叫着醒来
I'd ‐‐ I'd wake up screaming every single night.
我被枪击的时候 我儿子才13岁
My son had just turned 13 when I got shot.
现在不会了
Not anymore.
我没法坐捷运去上班了
I had to stop taking BART to work
因为每一个上车的人都让我害怕
because I was scared of everybody who got on.
人们一开始还很友善
People were nice in the beginning,
后来就厌烦了
but they got tired of it.
钱斯医生 他利用自己的时候陪着艾迪
Dr. Chance, he sat down with Eddie on his own time
用话语帮助他
to talk him through it.
我不是说人们该犯法什么的
I'm not saying people should break the law or whatever,
可我觉得我理解他为什么做那些事
but I‐I feel like I know why he did what he did.
你拿我毕生奋斗得来的一切冒险
You've risked everything I've worked for my whole life.
拿这些生命都曾差点被毁的人
The only hope for all these people
唯一的希望冒险 为了什么
who have almost been destroyed, and for what?
我想他是想为我们出头 为我和我父亲
I think he wanted to stand up for us, for me and my dad.
钱斯医生帮我明白了我是谁
Dr. Chance helped me realize who I am,
不只是个受害者
other than just a victim.
萨维德拉女士 克雷顿医生准备如何了
Ms. Saavedra, where are we with Dr. Clayton?
克雷顿医生留言说她不来了
Dr. Clayton left a message that she won't be coming.
-如果法庭允许 -我要继续了
- If it pleases the court ‐‐ ‐ I'm moving on.
-好的 法官大人 -好
‐ Yes, Your Honor. ‐ Good.
我会考虑这些附加证词
I'll consider the additional testimony provided,
两天后重新开庭宣判刑期
reconvene in two days' time for sentencing.
你可以转过来了
You can turn around.
是你
It was you.
奥克兰那个人
Oakland, huh?
为了个娘们想找死的人
The man looking to die for some pussy.
会死的不是我
I'm not the one who's gonna die.
现在还不是
Not yet.
你想活吗 带上她走人
You want to live? Take her and go.
她对我来说屁都不算 还不如蒂华纳的妓♥女♥
She means nothing to me, worse than a Tijuana whore.
但很快 等时机成熟
But sometime soon, when the time is right,
我会去接我儿子
I'm coming for my son.
这是我能给的最好的提议
That is my best offer.
我最好的提议是 让你自己选择死法
Mine...is you get to pick how you die.
我想把你这死胖子开膛破肚
I'd like to gut you like the fat fuck you are.
等你死了 你的混♥蛋♥朋友可以开枪打我
Your asshole friends can shoot me when you're dead.
棒
Awesome.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想怎样 我想进去
"What do I want?" I want to come inside,
要下大雨了
it's about to start pouring.
谢了
Thanks.
你可能已经注意到了
You know, you probably already know this,
你这街区可不怎么好啊 我的朋友
but you do not live in a good neighborhood, my friend.
我拿到你的地址时还以为弄错了
I got your address, I thought it was a mistake.
警♥察♥管这片叫「药丸山」呢
You know, cops call this block "Pill Hill". So ‐‐
你有何贵干
Why are you here?
你这么大敌意干什么
Why are you so hostile?
而且你看到我为什么这么吃惊
And why are you surprised to see me?
这是我的工作 好吗
This is what I do for a living. Okay?
我是终结事情的
I'm in the closure business.
比如DNA那个破事
Like, uh, that DNA shit?
是你挑起的 对吧
That started with you, right?
什么DNA的破事
What DNA shit?
得了吧
Come on.
给我看看你的电♥话♥
Show me your phone.
唤醒 把其他窗口都关了
Wake it up, close all the windows.
看到没 挺好用的应用 是吧
Yeah, see, that's a good, little app, right?
人可以用它造成很大伤害
Person can do, you know, damage with that.
放在桌上
Put it on the table.
好了
Okay.
我们刚才说到哪了
Now, where were we?
想起来了
Oh, I remember!
希德·威瑞奥夫和门多塔那傻大个
Sid Velerio and that fucking hump from Mendota
去了我办公室 想给我下套
coming to my office, trying to entrap me.
挺聪明的
That was good.
幕后推手是你吗
Were you behind that?
DNA的事是由海因斯而起
The DNA started with Hynes.
我只是想了结
I just wanted to finish it.
关你什么事
Why do you care?
你以为你知道我的什么事
What is it that you think that you know about me?
你杀了崔维斯·韦伯
You killed Travis Weber.
我越了解温特
The better I got to know Winter,
崔维斯的死就越显得奇怪
the stranger Travis' death seemed to me.
那是权宜之计 不是计划好的
It was expedient, it was nonspecific.
那不符合他的性格
It was out‐of‐character for him.
不是由任何病理原因驱使的
It was not motivated by any pathology,
而是出于自保
but by self‐preservation.
但如果是你
But if it was you...
可怜的崔维斯 他离开医院的时候
Poor Travis. When he got out of the hospital,
他吓得半死 想离开城里
he was scared, he wanted to leave town.
于是地检办公室的某人
So, someone from the DA's office
给他提供了免费机票 并载他去机场
offered him a free plane ticket and a ride to the airport.
只有那一次吗
Was that the only time?
什么只有那一次
Was what the only time?
你在场 跟温特一起
That you were there, with Winter.
如果有让人感觉那么好的事
When something feels that good,
这人会只做一次吗
does a person ever just do it once?
不会
No.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表