剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
是个好牌子
A quality product.
朴素实用 适合多种场合
Sensible, versatile.
很好的伪装
A good cover.
很好的伪装什么
A good cover for what?
伪装廉价的裤子和衬衫
For the cheap slacks and shirt.
说真的 外套是衣服中
Seriously, the jacket is a piece of clothing
最值得认真推敲的
that's worthy of scrutiny.
只要你的外套质量好
No one will look past it to what's underneath
没人会透过外套看你里面穿的衣服
as long as the jacket makes a good impression.
你把钱花在经典品牌上因为你懂这个道理
You splurged on a classic because you're sensible.
也很聪明
And smart.
你听起来像个专家
You sound like an expert.
我确实是
Actually, I am.
我是服装工厂的样板师
I'm a pattern maker for a garment manufacturer.
所以你懂你的专业知识
So you know your shit.
敬你
Well, here's to you.
希望你的公♥司♥重视你的工作
I hope your company values your work.
我在那干了40年
I've been there 40 years.
那不是最好的情况
It's not the perfect situation,
但我很感激他们的忠诚
but I appreciate their loyalty.
忠诚
Loyalty.
多少年前才存在的东西
Something from a bygone era.
我最近也不算很忠诚
I don't find much of it myself these days.
我不是故意打探 你在烦恼什么事吗
I don't mean to pry, but is something troubling you?
没有
No.
我很好
I'm fine.
只是
It's just ‐‐
只是我失去了一个很重要的人
I just lost someone meant something to me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
这种事总是很难
It's always difficult.
我能再请你喝一杯吗
Can I get you another drink?
当然 何乐不为
Sure. Why not?
请给我们再来一轮
Can we have another round, please?
好的
Sure.
你有那种面孔
You know, you ‐‐ you have one of those faces.
哪种面孔
What kind of faces?
那种让人隐约觉得熟悉的面孔
The kind that's vaguely familiar.
兄弟 可没人用隐约形容过我
Brother, no one has ever accused me of being vaguely anything.
敬你的朋友
To your friend.
然后他就走了
Then he just took off ‐‐
推车里还有食物 在通道的正中♥央♥
groceries in the cart, middle of the fucking aisle.
我不得不跑去追他
I had to run to catch him.
风驰电掣 冲向岬角
Bat out of hell, out to the headlands,
一路到了一个犯罪现场
all the way to a crime scene.
我没法靠得太近去看
I couldn't get close enough to see much,
但他们肯定在挖什么东西 挖某个人
but I could tell they were digging something up ‐‐ someone.
第一个想法 也许这混♥蛋♥就是这么逃脱的
First thought ‐‐ maybe that's how this fucker gets off ‐‐
杀了人 还返回犯罪现场手♥淫♥
kills people, goes back to the crime scene to jack off.
但接着他开始哭了 然后他离开了
But then he starts crying, and he bails.
我跟着他去了一个酒吧
So I followed him to a bar.
那时我联♥系♥了卡尔 因为那是他熟悉的地方
That's when I called Carl 'cause it was his type of place.
什么意思 你是指同性恋酒吧吗
What do you mean? You mean a gay bar?
海因斯是个同性恋
Hynes is gay?
深柜 但是 是的
Deeply closeted, but, yes.
很让人悲伤
It was all very sad.
他失去了一个对他很重要的人
He lost someone very dear to him.
崔维斯
Travis.
他没透露名字 没对我说
Oh, he didn't mention a name, not to me.
但我能感受到他的悲伤 他的痛苦很明显
But I could feel his loss. His pain was palpable.
妈的崔维斯是谁
Who the fuck is Travis?
是海因斯的一个秘密线人
It's a confidential informant of Hynes'.
某个街头小子
Some street kid got shot in the head
想撬温特的一辆车 被枪击中了头部
trying to break into a car that belonged to Winter.
他自己跑出医院然后消失了
Got himself out of the hospital and disappeared
显然 现在找到了
until now, apparently.
天呐
Oh, for fuck's sake.
所以海因斯对某个死去的街头混混有性冲动
So Hynes has a boner for some street kid who dies,
现在他想要报仇
and now he wants payback?
D 这跟性冲动无关
D, this is not about a boner.
这是个心碎的人
The man's a human being with a broken heart,
你应该很明白
and you know better.
说到性冲动
Speaking of boners,
温特在小组治疗时勃起过一次
Winter got one in group therapy
当时我的一个病人在描述
while one of my patients was describing
极其痛苦的经历
in excruciating detail
她丈夫虐打了她 让她苦不堪言
the physical abuse her husband had inflicted on her.
我认识一堆混♥蛋♥会因这种破事而硬起来
I know 20 scumbags get hard for ugly shit like that.
你想要我的建议吗
You want my advice?
别管那些了 找一些能拿住海因斯的事
Drop it and find something we can hold over Hynes
因为我马上就要快回到A计划上了
'cause I am this close to going back to plan "A."
不行 A计划得等等
No, no, no, plan "A's" Has got to wait.
这是我的地盘 D
I have domain specificity here, D.
该你等着了
That's your term.
我让温特到了我想让他去的地方
I got Winter right where I want him.
他在我的地盘上 得按我的规矩来
He's on my turf, my rules.
那人铠甲上的裂痕要开始暴露出来了
Chinks in the man's armor are starting to show.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
还会发生更多的事
There's more to come.
我得把这事进行到底 D
I got to go through with this, D.
不管你怎么说 我们都得进行到底
We have to go through with this no matter what you say.
我还差多少就会挨上一拳了
How close am I to getting punched in the face right now?
要不要去揍韦德·帕多吗
Want to go punch Wade Pardo instead?
城市范围内的撬车率增长了47%
The 47 percent spike in car break‐ins city‐wide
可能是泰尔曼机油及玻璃修换行
is probably why Tyerman's Oil and Glass
这些天大半夜还营业的原因
stays open till midnight these days.
我打过电♥话♥了
I called.
韦德值晚班
Wade is on the late shift.
你怎么说
What do you say?
韦德·帕多袭击他的时候
When Wade Pardo attacked him ‐‐
我的病人萨姆
my patient Sam ‐‐
去了北部海滩的一家餐厅
been to a restaurant in North Beach,
跟他的男友吃晚餐
dinner with his boyfriend.
他们在一起十个月了
They'd been together 10 months.
那是他们第一次公开牵手
This was the first time they'd ever held hands in public.
对于韦德·帕多
For Wade Pardo ‐‐
你得换玻璃了
You need some glass replaced.
-刚才打电♥话♥的是你吗 -是的
- You the guy who just called? - I am.
我今晚只有一个人值班
I only got one guy on shift tonight,
但我也许可以亲自接待你
but I can probably take care of you myself,
得取决于具体情况了
depending on what we're talking about.
那太好了 是...
That's great. It's uh...
泰尔曼机油及玻璃修换行
我看看我的库存 马上回来
Let me check my stock. I'll ‐‐ I'll be right back.
好的
All right.
库存里有替代品
I got that replacement in stock.
给我一个小时吧
You want to give me an hour?
这样吧 现在有点晚了
Uh, you know what? It's getting kind of late.
也许我还能再坚持一天
Maybe I can last another day.
好吧 我明天在
All right. I'm here tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
-你们也去吗 -是的
‐ So, are you guys going, too? ‐ Oh, yeah.
回见
See ya.
杰森
Jason.
听起来挺有意思的
So, it sounds pretty fun.
周五晚上 旧金山大学的音乐剧
Friday night? The musical at USF?
是的
Yeah, um...
我不...
I'm not, um...
我可能还是不去了
I'm probably not gonna be going after all.
我们有几个人可能要做别的事 说不好
A few of us might do this other thing instead, so I don't know.
当然 没问题
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表