剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Sure. That's cool.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah, um...
你懂的 总有破事发生
You know, shit came up.
我明白
Yeah, no, I get it.
你...你只是表现得很奇怪
You're ‐‐ You're just acting weird.
我不知道这行不行
I don't know if it's gonna work.
什么不行
What...isn't?
我得走了
I got to go.
杰森刚无缘无故放了我鸽子
Jason just totally flaked on me over nothing.
到不是什么大事 我几乎没跟他说过话
I mean, it's not a big deal. I barely talked to him.
我不确定是不是真的无缘无故
Yeah, um, I don't know if it's exactly about nothing.
那话什么意思
Well, what the fuck does that mean?
大家一直在议论
People have been talking.
杰森和他们
Like, Jason and them.
他们听说了你在以前的学校的事
Something they heard about that happened at your old school?
不管是什么情况 都传出去了
Look. Whatever it is, it's out there.
所以...
So...
你是说你出现在他身后把他勒晕了
So you're saying you came up behind him and choked him out?
你在哪学的那种忍♥者招数
Where'd you learn a ninja move like that?
光是想想就很疯狂
I mean ‐‐ I mean, it's fucking crazy
但我喜欢
to even picture it, but I like it.
你很特别 医生
You know, you're a special onion, doc.
说到疯狂 你骗了我
Speaking of crazy, you lied to me.
关于什么
About what?
你从旧金山警局转到菲蒙的事实和原因
The fact that you were transferred from SFPD to Fremont and why.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the fuck do you know that?
不是温特操纵的
Winter didn't orchestrate that.
是因为精神健康问题
It was a mental‐health issue.
你崩溃了
You had a breakdown.
这与你无关
That's none of your business.
不 你骗了我 就与我有关了
No, see, it kind of is my business because you lied to me.
你骗了我 为了强迫我卷入这事
You lied to me to force me into this.
太糟了
Too bad.
你弄脏了自己的手 被人拿到把柄
You get your hands dirty, you give people leverage,
他们就会利用你
and they work you.
所以我利用了你
So I worked you.
你威逼了我
You blackmailed me.
如果你觉得威逼更好听
Well, if blackmailing turns you on,
那就这么叫吧
then let's call it that, okay?
但以下才是事实
But here's the truth.
事实是这工作无法让我
The truth is the job won't let me take
通过合法手段拿下这个恶心的杀人变♥态♥
this sick, murdering fuck down the aboveboard way,
所以我是在做必要的事
so I'm doing what needs to be done.
这是什么
What's this shit?
我们的整段对话现在都在云端服务器里了
Our entire conversation is now in the cloud.
别问我怎么办到的
Don't ask me how.
你在录音
You're recording us?
好吧
Okay.
所以 你拿锤子悬在我头上
So, you've got a hammer over me.
现在我也拿了一把逼着你
Now I have one over you.
相互确保能摧毁对方
Mutually assured destruction.
恭喜 医生
Ah, congratulations, doc,
可你得准备好使用它
but you got to be prepared to use it.
我觉得你不会的
And I don't think you will.
你还有其他事骗了我
You lied to me about something else.
-是吗 -崔维斯
- Really? - Travis.
你跟他是恋爱关系
You were in love with him.
你说话小心点 医生
You watch your fucking step, doc.
-好吧 -别搞我
‐ Okay, okay. I ‐‐ ‐ Don't fuck with me.
听着 我不关心
Listen, I don't care.
我不关心你的私生活
I don't care about your personal life.
你心碎了
The fact that you're heartbroken
这影响了你对温特的判断
and that's affecting your judgment about Winter ‐‐
这才是我关心的
that matters to me.
我甚至不想去想象袭击一个无辜的人
I don't even want to think about attacking an innocent person.
-他才不无辜 -好吧
‐ He's not innocent shit! ‐ All right.
如果你继续逼我
If you keep pushing,
我会拿走你仅有的
I'm gonna take away the one thing you have
也是你唯一还在乎的东西
that you still care about ‐‐
你的工作
your job ‐‐
不管我会有什么后果
no matter what the blowback is on me.
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
我非常清楚自己在干什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
乔瑟芬没出现
Josefa didn't show.
她打电♥话♥来了吗
Did she call?
没有
Nope.
你能打给她吗
Can you call her?
如果她丈夫接了电♥话♥ 或者你需要留言的话
And if her husband answers or you have to leave a message,
你就说...
you're the, uh ‐‐
是戴蒙医生的妇科诊所打的
Calling from Dr. Diamond's gynecological practice
关于她错过的一次预约
about a missed appointment.
我什么都记得
I remember everything about everything.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
她的语♥音♥信箱满了
Her voicemail's full.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
也许我会过去
Maybe I'll go by there.
我要过去看看
I'm gonna go over there.
你能把她的地址写下来吗
Can you write down her address?
我只是来看看你
I was just coming to see you.
我只有一小会时间
I've only got a minute.
如果要谈 我们也许该谈谈
If we're talking, we should probably talk
小组治疗是否真是适合你的方法
about whether group therapy is really the right step for you.
你给我看的那些卡片
Those cards you showed me ‐‐ The, um...
那种图片解读的技术
the picture interpretation technique.
我发现它们...
I discovered they have kind of a ‐‐
与你暗示的相比 有种更阴暗的目的
kind of a darker purpose than you implied.
那会让你生气吗
Does that upset you?
是的 也不是
It does, and it doesn't.
你说你想知道我如何看待这个世界
You said you wanted a sense of how I see the world,
而你真正想做的
and what you were really trying to do
是利用我的无意识状态
was get at my unconscious.
跟你之前斥责我的事一样
Pretty much exactly what you scolded me for ‐‐
未经许可就窥视我的内心
peering into my psyche without consent.
我的地盘 我的医院 工作时间
My domain, my hospital, on the clock ‐‐
我不需要你的许可
I don't need your permission for that.
对 你需要我的信任
Right. You need my trust.
你需要我的信任
You need my trust.
现在我想给你
And I want to give it to you.
我觉得我在这里有可能被理解
I think it's possible that I could be understood here.
你有什么让人不容易理解的
What about you is hard for people to understand?
我一直想问的问题
The questions I've always wanted to ask,
我能想象问你
I can imagine asking you.
我很想继续参加小组治疗
I very much want to continue with the group.
但我希望你的时间表上还有空挡
But I'm hoping there's room in your schedule
能安排一对一的治疗
for one‐on‐one therapy, as well.
给我回话吧
So you'll let me know.
关于你的时间
About your schedule.
史蒂维是谁
Who's Stevie?
他们把你送进医院时
When they brought you in,
在他们放倒你去做扫描前
before they took you down for the scan,
你说了个名字 史蒂维
you said the name Stevie.
系好安全带 医生
Buckle up, doctor.
我想我们要去冒险了
I think we're going on an adventure.
抱歉 先生 你不能来这里
Sorry, sir. You can't be here.
我找乔瑟芬·佩法尔
I'm looking for Josefa Pefaur.
我是她的精神科医生
I'm her psychiatrist.
我们有预约 可她没出现
We had an appointment. She didn't show.
她在里面吗 她还好吗
Is she inside? Is she all right?
请下楼去 先生
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表