剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
听起来挺有意思的
So, it sounds pretty fun.
周五晚上吗
Friday night?
我不知道这行不行
I don't know if it's gonna work.
大家一直在议论
People have been talking.
他们听说了你在以前的学校的事
Something they heard about that happened at your old school?
你接过那种让你彻夜难眠的案子吗
You ever have one of those cases that keep you awake at night?
这就是我的那种案例
This one's mine.
莱恩·温特
Ryan Winter.
莱恩·温特
加州驾照
妈的海因斯是个偏执狂
Fucking Hynes is obsessed.
他的墙上全是谋杀案的整个时间线
Whole timeline on his wall about murder
以及当时温特的行踪
and where this Winter was when.
你闯到他家里去了
You broke in to his place?
我需要你帮我进入莱恩·温特的大脑
I'm gonna need you to get into Ryan Winter's head for me.
我有一些图片想给你看看
I have some pictures that I'd like to show you.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
乔瑟芬 怎么样
Josefa, how's it going?
他发现我化了妆
He caught me wearing makeup.
我丈夫罗尼
My husband, Ronny.
我找乔瑟芬·佩法尔
I'm looking for Josefa Pefaur.
我是她的精神科医生
I'm her psychiatrist.
我们有预约 可她没出现
We had an appointment. She didn't show.
她在里面吗 她还好吗
Is she inside? Is she okay?
请下楼去 先生
I need you to go back downstairs, sir,
马上下去
right now.
钱斯医生
第二季 第三集
不 我觉得有两个
No, I thought it was two.
她丈夫罗尼
Her husband, Ronny.
是抢劫吗
Was it a robbery?
你是罗尼吗
Hey. Hey. Are you Ronny?
离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
我想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
-你想要什么 -我是钱斯医生
- What do you want? - I’m Dr. Chance.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who the fuck that is, okay?
听着 我是乔瑟芬在
Look. I'm Josefa's therapist
暴♥力♥犯罪受害者小组的心理医生
at the Victims of Violent Crimes Unit.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
别跑
Don't run!
罗尼 别跑 他们会觉得你有罪的
Ronny, don't run. They'll think you're guilty.
不要动
Just stay where you are.
不是我做的
I didn't do this, man!
不是我做的 好吗
I didn't do this, okay?!
她是我老婆 我爱她
I...She was my wife. I loved her!
我确实做过一些事 好吗
I...did stuff, okay?
我做过一些事 但我不是杀人犯
I did stuff, but I ain't no fucking murderer, man.
我知道 我知道不是你干的 罗尼
I know. I know. I know you didn't do it, Ronny.
你得让我帮你 你当时在哪里
You just got to let me help you. Where were you?
在房♥子里吗
Were you in the building?
妈的 我死定了
Fuck. I'm so fucked, man.
别动
Hey! Don't move.
快告诉我
You got to tell me quick.
我们没有时间了 告诉我你当时在哪
We don't have a lot of time. Tell me where you were.
我死定了 我死定了
I'm so fucked. I'm so fucked.
举起手来 你是受害者的丈夫吗
Put your hands up. You the husband?
-对 -我们只是在闲聊 警官
- Yeah, yeah. - We're just talking, Officer.
-你是谁 -乔瑟芬·佩法尔的心理医生
- Who are you? - Josefa Pefaur's therapist.
警探需要跟你谈谈 罗尼 走吧
Detectives need to speak to you, Ronny. Come on, now. Let's go.
什么 我被捕了吗
What, I'm under arrest?
取决于你 我们要拘留你
It's up to you. You're being detained.
什么
What? Hey!
什么 我什么都没有做
What? I didn't do anything!
什么
What?
警探也会想跟你谈谈的
Detectives gonna want to speak to you, too.
佩法尔太太有没有告诉过你
Did Mrs. Pefaur ever tell you
她的丈夫威胁要杀了她
that her husband had threatened to kill her?
没有
No.
「不 原话不是这样的」还是
"No, not in those words," Or...
就是没有 她从没说过
Just no. She...uh, in no words, no.
她有没有说过她担心
Did she ever say she was worried
她的丈夫可能会杀了她
her husband might kill her?
罗尼·佩法尔有不在场证明吗
Does Ronny Pefaur have an alibi?
意思是没有吗
Is that a "No"?
像这样的照片还有很多
Plenty more where this came from.
我知道 我知道乔瑟芬经历了什么
Yeah, I know. I know what Josefa went through.
而我知道「让病人安心舒心」
And I know "Addressing the welfare of the patient"
意味着永远保护病人的隐私
means protecting confidentiality in perpetuity,
但现在
but right now,
一位人人称赞的女士死了
a lady who everybody's saying was kind of an angel
头差点被砍下来
is dead with her head almost cut off.
这就是现在的情况
So here we are.
罗尼·佩法尔的不在场证明是
Ronny Pefaur's alibi is
他说他湾景的拆车厂
he says he was playing cards
跟朋友打牌
with some friends at a chop shop in Bayview.
你不相信他吗
You don't believe him?
知道吗 医生 我真的不相信他
You know what, Doc? I really don't.
不如你告诉我 你为什么相信他吧
But how 'bout you tell me why you seem to?
我
I...
我还有一名病人
I have another patient
跟佩法尔太太参加了同一个小组治疗
who was in group therapy with Mrs. Pefaur.
最近 我给他做了一份心理评估测试
Now, recently, I gave him a projective psychological test
其中包括理解图像
involving interpreting images.
当我看到乔瑟芬的尸体时 它被摆成
When I saw Josefa's body, it was posed
被摆成跟其中一张图片一样的姿势
it was posed exactly like one of the images.
我可以给你一份拷贝
I can get you a copy.
这名病人 如果我去查他的话
This patient, if I run him,
我会发现暴♥力♥前科吗
am I gonna find any violent priors,
故意伤害 强♥奸♥ 虐待
assault, rape, abuse?
不会
No.
好吧
Okay.
他有说过他会杀了佩法尔夫人吗
Has he ever said he was going to kill Mrs. Pefaur?
没有
No.
他有说过会杀一个女人 或者任何人吗
Has he ever said he was gonna kill a woman, kill anybody?
-没有 我 没有 -好吧
- No, I...No. - Okay.
那还剩的就是你的直觉告诉你
What we're left with, then, is a feeling in your gut
某些东西看起来有点像别的什么
that something kind of looks like something else.
而另一边是一个殴打罪被判缓刑
Put up against a guy on probation for battery
有殴打妻子的前科的男人
with a history of beating his wife,
他的邻居在三年内
whose neighbors called 911 on him for her
替她报♥警♥过26次
26 times in 3 years.
你有你的直觉 医生 而我也有我的
You've got your gut, Doc, and I've got mine.
在这里 我的直觉才重要
And here, mine's the one that matters.
第三街
事实是这工作无法让我
The truth is the job won't let me take this sick,
通过合法手段拿下这个恶心的杀人变♥态♥
murdering fuck down the aboveboard way,
所以我是在做必要的事
so I'm doing what needs to be done.
我很妒忌你
I envy you.
至少你知道该怕谁
At least you know who to be scared of.
-你一定厌倦了 -你需要我的信任
- You must get tired. - You need my trust.
说了这么多
Talking about this so much...
我想给你
And I want to give it to you.
什么都没有变
...nothing changes.
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
如果真是罗尼干的呢
What if it was this Ronny?
这怎么就不可能了 那家伙是个混账
Why is that so crazy? The guy's a shit stain.
不 是温特 D
No, this was Winter, D.
如果你见过他看着乔瑟芬的样子
If you'd seen the way he's zeroed in on Josefa.
不是因为他同情或者感同身受
Not because he was commiserating or sharing out of empathy.
勃起不是谋杀的前兆
Hard ons aren't the gateway drug for murder.
我们知道温特是个变♥态♥
We know Winter's a sick piece of shit.
罗尼真有不在场证明吗
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表