剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
可那种戒指很常见
Y‐Yeah, but that kind of ring's pretty common, though.
不不 我没事 我没事
No, no, no. No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
具体在海德兰哪里
Where exactly in the Headlands?
我不会 我发誓 希德
Uh, I won't. I promise, Sid.
希德 谢谢你
Look, Sid, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的
Yes.
实际上 那就是莱恩·温特
As a matter of fact, that is Ryan Winter.
我看到了 怎么回事
I see that. How'd that happen?
我早上来的时候他在这里等着
He was here waiting when I got in this morning.
看起来挺热情的
Seemed pretty enthusiastic,
所以我觉得你不会介意我接待了他
so I figured you wouldn't mind if I did the intake.
当然不会
No, of course not.
只是很惊讶
Just surprised.
他离开的时候 根本没有提到
When he left, he never said anything
要利用这些服务
about taking advantage of services.
是啊
Yeah.
我以为像他这种人脉广博的人应该会私下找人
I would have figured someone with his resources would go private.
但他在这里主要指定的联♥系♥人是你
But his main point of contact here was you,
而且如果你还没注意到 他是个挺聪明的人
and he's a pretty smart guy, if you hadn't noticed,
所以我相信他知道他可以花钱
so I'm sure he realizes he can spend his money,
但这并不能让他找个更好的医生
but it won't get him a better doctor.
这话太好听了
That is a really nice thing to say.
我就是个好人
I am a really nice person.
淤青挺帅的
Cool bruise.
跟衬衣很搭
Went with the shirt.
祝好运
Anyway, good luck.
买♥♥下整个医院对温特来说只是零花钱
Winter can buy this whole hospital with pocket change,
但别吓着了
but don't let that intimidate you.
D 金箔到了
Ah, D. That gold leaf has come in.
你现在能完成这个法兰西帝国的物品了
You can finish this French Empire piece now.
早上再说 现在我需要你帮忙
In the morning. Right now, I need your help.
你惹麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
还说不准
That remains to be seen.
我在替医生做侦察任务
I'm doing a recon op for the doc.
跟踪海因斯
Tracking Hynes.
我需要你偷偷看一眼
I need you to do a little sneak and peek.
你想让我监视海因斯警探
You want me to spy on Detective Hynes?
对 他在一家酒吧里待了超过一小时了
Yep. He's been holed up in a bar for over an hour.
你为什么不能去
Why can't you do it?
酒吧很小 我太显眼了
Uh, the place is small. I'd stand out.
这个行动已经快要暴露了
This op is already on the verge of compromise.
有没有可能海因斯警探
Is it possible that Detective Hynes
会因那起事故和那些罗马尼亚人认出我来
could recognize me from that accident and those Romanians?
那是错觉 你没问题的
That's phantom shit. You're clean.
但如果你担心 就拿出你最好的本事
But if you're worried, put on your best battle rattle.
如果有人能化腐朽为神奇 那就是你
If anyone can make shit look different, it's you.
好吧
Okay.
我在试着看开点 她会希望我如此的
I'm trying to move on like she'd want.
米丽生前打理了一切
Millie took care of everything.
我都不知道我们储蓄卡的密♥码♥
I don't even know the PIN for our debit card.
有一天客人来了
Customer came in the other day,
我在数他的找钱
and I was counting back his change.
突然间 我都分不清
And suddenly, I couldn't even tell
25分和10分硬币的区别了
the difference between the quarters and the dimes.
我能看到 但是我没办法
I could see them, but I couldn't...
我没办法
I couldn't. I...
丹尼斯 你正经历的情况非常普遍
Dennis, what you're experiencing is very common.
这是一种复杂性创伤后应激障碍
It's a version of Complex PTSD.
你觉得因为你没办法
You think that because you're not
回忆起抢劫案 你就不会重新经历
actively recalling the robbery that you're not re‐experiencing
当时的情感 其实不然
the emotions you had when it happened, but you are.
你觉得你只是在数客人的找零
You think you're just counting a customer's change,
但这间商店
but you're doing it in the store
是你和你妻子一起创立的
that you built with your wife ‐‐
也是这家店遭到了打劫
the store that was robbed,
你中了枪 差点死了
where you were shot and almost died
而你的妻子却不幸身亡
and your wife did die.
这些联♥系♥非常有力地
Those associations are more than powerful enough
让你忘掉了10分和25分硬币的区别
to make you forget the difference between dimes and quarters.
别太苛求自己了
Go easy on yourself,
最终 我向你保证
and eventually, I promise you,
10分还是10分 25分还是25分
dimes will be dimes, quarters will be quarters again.
乔瑟芬 怎么样
Josefa, how's it going?
交流一下进展吧
Want to give us a progress report?
他发现我化了妆
He caught me wearing makeup.
我丈夫罗尼
My husband, Ronny.
我总是下班后把妆卸了 但这次我没有
I always take it off after work, but this time, I didn't.
或许我想让他看到
Maybe I wanted him to see.
或许这是我对抗他的方式
Maybe it was my way of standing up to him.
我不知道
I don't know.
总之
Anyway, uh,
他把我拖进厕所 丢进浴缸
he dragged me into the bathroom and threw me into the tub.
我的头撞在了瓷砖上
My head bounced off the tile.
他打开水龙头 开到最热
He turned on the shower as hot as it would go.
然后他 拿了一块钢丝球
Then he... took a Brillo pad
把化妆品从我脸上刮掉
to scrape the makeup off.
可笑的是
Funny thing is
周一上班我还得用化妆品来掩盖
I had to use makeup on Monday for work to cover it up.
你为什么不离开他
Why don't you leave him?
不 莱恩
No. Ryan.
在小组治疗中 有人发言时我们不能打断
In group therapy, someone has the floor, we don't interrupt.
不 我想回答他
No, I want to answer him.
我有孩子 好吗
I've got kids, okay?
我为了他们才留下的
I stay for them.
我为了他们而这样苟活
I live with it for them
因为我知道如果我留下来
'cause I know if I stay,
他就不会杀了我
he won't kill me.
我很妒忌你
I envy you.
至少你知道该害怕谁
At least you know who to be scared of.
我只是
I just...
我觉得知情能带来一些慰藉
I think there's, um, some comfort in knowing.
我从来没见到 甚至听到那个人
I never saw mine or even heard him
攻击我的人
my attacker.
一分钟前 我还在走路
One minute, I was walking,
然后就一片黑暗了
and then everything went black.
亚历克斯 你想不想...
Uh, Alex, do you want to...?
在我小的时候
When I was a kid,
一只雏鸟从巢里掉下来
a baby bird fell out of its nest
摔到我家房♥子前面的人行道上
onto the sidewalk in front of our house.
我把它捡了起来 放在一个鞋盒里
So I took it and put it in a shoebox
用滴管给它喂水
and gave it water through an eye dropper
并喂面包屑给它吃
and fed it little bits of bread.
但它似乎注定活不了
But it just seemed determined to die.
我母亲说我只是在延缓它的死刑
My mother said that I was delaying the inevitable,
所以她带走了它 让它淹死在了水桶里
so she took it and drowned it in a bucket of water.
我记得它看起来非常平和 在她...
And I remember it looked very peaceful after she, um...
从某种程度上说 在这里我们都是雏鸟
But we're all baby birds here, in a way, aren't we?
从鸟巢里掉下来 躺在人行道上
Fallen out of our nests, lying on the sidewalk,
不知道谁会过来
not knowing who's coming
他们会喂养我们还是淹死我们
or if they're gonna feed us or drown us.
这很可怕
It's terrifying.
这种感觉很可怕
It is. It's ‐‐ It's terrifying.
请给我来一杯伏特加汤力加柠檬
Vodka tonic with a twist, please.
没问题
You got it.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
布鲁克斯兄弟
Brooks Brothers.
你的外套 是布鲁克斯兄弟的
Your blazer. Brooks Brothers.
所以呢
So ‐‐ So, what?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表