剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
-没杀乔瑟芬 -我很高兴
- of Josefa's murder. ‐ I mean, I'm glad
罗尼澄清了自己没做的事 但...
Ronny's cleared of something he didn't do, but...
还有许多原因让人不那么高兴
Well, it's an upsetting situation for so many reasons.
现在 我几乎
Right now, I'm mostly upset
要为这事对中心的影响而发愁了
about how this could reflect on the unit.
温特是在这里接受治疗的
Winter being treated here ‐‐
他有这个权利
Which he was entitled to be,
跟这城里的任何人都一样
just like anyone else in this city.
-对 -我知道 可我们的基金
‐ Right. ‐ I know, but our funding...
尤其是我们的私人捐助者们
Our private donors, especially,
他们不想看到消极的关注
they don't like negative attention.
我们有太多罪名能指控温特
Well, we've got so many charges against Winter
我上司可能会决定不把所有案子提交法庭
that my boss might decide not to bring all the cases to court.
意思是如果我们不提出乔瑟芬的案子
Meaning if we don't bring Josefa's case,
犯罪受害者小组就不会受到那么多审查了
VOVC won't be under as much scrutiny.
他说过任何关于电脑的事吗
Has he said anything about the computers?
温特升级了我们的电脑
Winter upgraded our computers.
我以为那跟他的大额支票一样是出于慷慨
I thought it was generosity like the huge check he wrote.
但那也许能获取到
But it was maybe a way to gain access
个人信息 医疗病历
to personal info, medical histories.
-是的 -可温特为何要
‐ Right. ‐ Yeah, but why would Winter
替换掉所有电脑呢
need to replace all the computers to do that?
要回答那个问题
The only way we're going to be able to answer that question
就只能给你们添麻烦了
is going to make it pretty hard
可能在这里办公会有点困难
for you guys to get any work done around here.
我们以前就跟那些旧电脑相处过
We got along with our old computers before,
再来一次也无妨
we can do it again.
真希望我能说我们无论如何也不会回来了
Well, I wish I could say we won't be back for any reason.
没关系 我理解 可我能请你们帮个忙吗
It's fine, I understand. But maybe I can ask a favor?
-什么忙 -长话短说
‐ Yeah? ‐ Long story short,
我发现有几个人
I found out that several people
过去曾伤害过我们这里的病人
who had victimized patients of ours in the past
他们最近都成了暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者
have recently been victims of violent crimes themselves.
被殴打 还有一个被捅了
Beatings, one was stabbed.
我汇报给了旧金山警局 但...
I reported it to the SFPD, but...
安东·斯潘格勒 马蒂·威利斯 韦德·帕多
Anton Spangler, Matty Willis, Wade Pardo.
三人都描述袭击者是
All three of them describe their attacker
大块头 光头 颈部有纹身
as a big, bald man with a neck tattoo.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
确实是个大块头 光头 脖子有纹身
That is a big, bald man with a neck tattoo, alright.
除了温特这些事
On top of all this with Winter,
我不想认为可能还有什么
I don't like to think there might be something going on
是我不知道的
that I'm not seeing...
又一次被隐瞒
again.
一定帮你解决 我们走
Consider it done. Let's go.
这样 我写个搜查令查查电脑硬盘
Tell you what, I'll write up the warrant for the hard drives,
你去查查大块头光头男的事
and you check on the big, bald guy.
去他的 你开什么玩笑
Oh, fuck that. You're kidding?
-怎么了 -还是说你想睡她
‐ What? ‐ Or you want to bang her.
这可跟我无关 所以别给我找麻烦 弗兰克
Which is not my problem, so don't make it my problem, Frank.
这是社区关系 吉利
It's community relations, Gilly.
能帮忙建立友好关系
Doing favors builds relationships.
让人信任你绝对有好处
Getting people to trust you is a good thing.
你到现在还没学到这点吗
Haven't you learned that by now?
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
我们可没有一整天时间 女士们 快走
We don't have all day, ladies! Let's go!
听好 我叫布鲁斯
Okay, listen up. My name's Bruce.
我是野外治疗项目的一名心理医生
I'm a therapist here at the Wilderness Program.
如果你们不知道自己为何在这里
If you don't know why you're here...
你们会有很多时间弄清答案
you'll have plenty of time to figure that out.
接下来的六周时间
For the next six weeks,
你们将没有电♥话♥ 没有褶边衬衣 没有朋友
there's no phones, no frills, no friends.
但到结束时 你们将焕然一新
But at the end, you'll emerge a changed person.
我们想有更好的愿景 但都取决于你们
We'd like to think for the better, but that's up to you.
布鲁斯说的是美好的版本
Bruce gave you the pretty version.
但这是关乎基本生存的 你们会知道的
But this is about basic survival, and you will learn it.
跟着规矩来 也许你们能撑过去
Follow the rules, maybe you'll make it.
现在 分成四组
Now, groups of four ‐‐
伯吉斯 钱斯 伊斯塔维兹 基根
we have Burgess, Chance, Estavez, and Keegan.
去补给小屋拿上你们的东西 然后出发
Grab your gear in the provisions cabin and let's go.
快走
Let's go!
先看看发霉没有
Make sure you check for mold first.
你来过多少次了
How many times you been here?
这是我的第三次
This is my third.
或者说是两次半
Or second‐and‐a‐half, I guess,
毕竟我上次逃跑的时候
since it's not like I waited for it to be done
可没等到结束
before I bailed last time.
什么 你逃跑了
What, you ran away?
一路跑到了聚居地
Got all the way to the Colony.
奥克兰的一个违章建筑 你知道吗
The squatter‐house in Oakland, you know it?
不知道 我跑过一次 去了我爸那里
No, I ran away like once, and I went to my dad's.
聚居地可棒了
Well, the Colony is fucking rad.
都是年轻人 艺术家 自♥由♥自在地活着
All kids, artists, bullshit‐free living.
后来怎么了
What happened?
我去了快餐店 被我叔叔看到了
I went to Quick Bite and my uncle saw me.
他说他不会跟人说
Now, he said he wouldn't say anything,
可现在我在这里
but, well, here I am telling you
告诉你他说他不会跟人说 所以...
how he said he wasn't going to say anything, so...
你是被谁送来的
Who sent you?
我妈
My mother.
好吧
Okay.
为什么 你不好管吗
Why? You a little handful?
可能是她终于看到了真实的我吧
'Cause she finally saw the real me, I guess,
她不喜欢那个我
and she really doesn't like her.
我们十分钟后去小路
We hit the trails in ten.
快去户外厕所方便一下 之后就没机会舒服了
Use the outhouse, it's your last chance at any comfort.
我们正式宣称有罪
We are formally pleading guilty.
很好 我不太明白
Great! I don't necessarily see why
我为什么要过来亲自听这些 可我...
I had to come down to hear that in person, but I‐‐
与此同时 我们会提交动议
And we'll be filing a motion for a sanity hearing
申请召开精神健全听证会
at the same time.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
我们可以证明精神错乱
We can prove diminished capacity.
你非得这么做 是吧 里奇
Well, you're going to have to, Rich, right?
你知道提请鉴定精神错乱
I mean, you do understand that a diminished capacity plea
就彻底把举证的担子从我这里转到了你身上
completely shifts the burden of proof off of me and on to you.
你知道的吧 还是你不知道
You know that, right? Or maybe you don't?
一种行为本身并不能构成刑事犯罪
An act in and of itself doesn't constitute criminal offense.
精神状态很重要 就像...
Mental state is just as important ‐‐
不如你教教我刑法吧
Okay, how about you get to lecture me on criminal law
而我在你击球入洞时
when I get to lecture you about reading the green
教教你研判果岭[高尔夫用语]
when you're fucking putting, alright?
我的...
And my bo‐‐
我老板不会高兴的
my boss is not going to be happy about this.
你老板怎样都不会满意的 弗兰克
Your boss doesn't like anything, Frank.
我们周一提议
We are motioning Monday.
法庭将需要时间指派专家
The court will need time to appoint an expert.
我们已经有人了 只要找到你的人就行了
We already have ours, we just need to find yours.
我没事 不用担心我
I'll be fine. Don't you worry about me.
我只想知道
I just want to know if your client
你的当事人是否明白他将卷入什么事
understands what he's getting into.
你知道加州的合法精神错乱的标准吗
Do you know the standard of legal insanity in California,
温特先生
Mr. Winter, hm?
你知道
Do you have any idea
你的律师想要证明什么吗
what your lawyer here is attempting to prove?
你在干什么 弗兰克
What the hell are you doing, Frank?
我没事
I'm okay.
我感觉很好
I feel okay.
好 很好
Great, great!
我希望你知道 温特先生
Because I just want you to know. Mr. Winter,
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表