剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
那只是检查脑震荡的标准流程
That's standard concussion protocol.
我去跟她父母谈谈
Okay, well, I guess I'll go talk to the parents.
然后我去应付校长
And then I'll handle the dean?
埃尔登 她要被起诉重罪了
Eldon, she's going to be charged with a felony.
有没有可能她会进监狱
Is there a scenario where she goes to jail
或者少管所之类的
or some kind of, like, juvenile detention center?
不
No.
不会那样的
That's not gonna happen.
我真的以为都过去了
I really thought that we were over this. I...
她一直表现很好
She was doing so well.
我去跟她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
你觉得这可能是我们的错误吗
Do you ever think that maybe this is our fault?
她那么聪明可人
I mean, she's so bright and beautiful and young
天真烂漫
and unjaded and unspoiled.
我真不知道怎么会这样
I don't know where this is coming from.
去年跟踪人 现在又打人
I mean, the stalking last year, and now?
我一直在想 唯一的共同特性
I‐I keep thinking that the only common denominator is ‐‐
就是我们了
is us.
这事跟你无关
You had nothing to do with this.
佩珀几乎是在所有人面前羞辱了我
Pepper humiliated me in front of basically everyone,
别跟我说什么摒弃前嫌重新来过
so forget putting anything behind me or starting over.
更别提她把我跟除了她以外的其他人
Not to mention ruining any chance
交朋友的机会都给毁了
I had at making any other friends besides her.
其他的 如他们所说 就是众所周知的了
And the rest, as they say, is history.
我理解这种冲动 真的
Look, I ‐‐ I understand the impulse, I do.
我
I just ‐‐
你有没有觉得过你的人生就像坐游乐设施
You ever feel like your life is just some ride?
你在嘉年华里 系紧安全带
You're at a carnival, you strap yourself in,
然后别人来决定你飞多快 爬多高
and then somebody else decides how fast or high you go?
但你是有控制权的
But you do have control.
可能不是随时都感受得到 但是
It might not always feel like that, but...
在这之前也这样
Yeah, but even before this.
无数次早晨醒来 我会想
Too many times I'd get up in the morning and think,
「又开始了」
"Here we go again."
担心地走在学校的大厅里 不知道会发生什么
Walking the school halls, worried, wondering what's next,
有什么在那里等着我
what's out there waiting for me now?
但今天跟佩珀的事
But today with Pepper?
我是等着人的那一方
I was what was waiting.
说实话 感觉挺爽的
And to be honest, it felt awesome.
佩珀做了那些事 你有权生气
Look, after what Pepper did, you had every right to be upset.
但不能用这种方式解决
This is not the way to deal with it.
是吗
Really?
你最近试过同时「行走与阅读」了吗
You tried "Walking and reading" at the same time lately?
帮我个忙
Look, do me a favor.
以后 能先跟我谈谈吗
In the future, will you talk to me first?
我试了 我在哪儿都找不到你
Well, I tried, and I could not find you anywhere,
所以我跟D谈了
so I talked to D.
D
D?
是的 他说我们应该感谢那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he thinks we should thank bullies.
什么 我们应该 感谢他们什么
What? We should ‐‐ Thank them for what?
他说其他人都想让我们一直懦弱冷静
Well, he says everyone else just wants to keep us weak and calm,
但那些混♥蛋♥挑战我们
but bullies challenge us,
告诉我们如何应对逆境
show us how to handle adversity
让我们看清自己的本质
and give us insight into who we are.
所以这才是你的本质吗
Mm‐hmm. So this is who you really are now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道 不管我今天是什么样的人
I just know that whoever I was today,
我更喜欢今天的我
I like her way more than who I've been.
你来这里可不明智
This is not smart, you being here.
你不知道自己会不会撞见他
You got no way of knowing whether you're gonna run into him.
你♥他♥妈♥要是接了电♥话♥
I wouldn't have had to come
我就不用跑过来了
if you'd answer your fucking cell.
而且 你说了你会让他远离这里
Besides, you said you were gonna keep him out of here.
他察觉了 开了一张大支票
He noticed and wrote a check so big,
大到没人理会我的想法
no one cares what I think.
他小时候看到的 小孩被扔到铁轨上的事
So, his story about a kid being throw on the train tracks?
那女的叫艾米·戴比斯
The woman's name is Amy Debbs.
有精神疾病史
Has a history of mental illness,
在精神病院直到82年7月出院
in and out of psych wards until July of '82,
然后她在埃默里维尔火车站
where she tossed this kid on the tracks
把这孩子扔到了铁轨上
at the Emeryville train station.
所以这都是真事 温特说的是实话
So that really happened. Winter was telling the truth.
是的 还没完呢
Yep. And there's more.
这孩子 真是命大
The kid, with the grace of fucking God
滚到火车底下或者旁边 活了下来
ends up under the train or beside the train and survives.
戴比斯当场被捕
And Debbs was arrested on the scene
直接送去处置了
and brought straight in to be processed.
但是没人认领那个孩子
But no one ever claims the kid.
1982年的时候 温特也就六七岁
In 1982, Winter would have been 6 or 7.
是的 温特童年的信息我什么都查不到
Yeah, I could never get anything on Winter's childhood.
我查到的那些信息
I mean, the things I did get,
我也不确定是不是在他跻身富豪行列后
I couldn't be sure it wasn't some revisionist history
人为修正杜撰过的
done after he shot into rich people stratosphere.
我甚至都不知道他的祖籍在哪里
And I don't even know where he was originally from
也不知道温特是不是他的本名
or if Winter was even his name.
艾米·戴比斯现在在哪儿
Where is Amy Debbs now?
她是否还活着我们知道吗
Do we know if she's still alive?
巴顿州立医院
Patton State Hospital.
好吧 我认识那里的一个副主任
All right, well, I know one of the deputy chiefs
神经病科的
of psychiatry down there.
我给他打个电♥话♥
I'll give him a call,
看看他们是怎么给她治疗的
see what kind of cocktail they've got her on.
看她能不能跟我说说
If she would talk to me.
说什么
About?
说她为什么要试图杀了她儿子
About why she tried to kill her son.
犯罪受害者小组 我是里面的协调员之一
The VOVC. I'm one of the schedulers.
-对 -我觉得你的举动很酷
- Right. - I thought what you did was pretty cool.
我做什么了
What I did?
我做过很多事
I've done a lot of things.
对
Oh, right.
我是说那笔捐款 大额度的捐款
The donation ‐‐ the ginormous amount of money.
我觉得非常棒
I thought it was pretty awesome.
明白了
Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
是挺棒的 是吧
That was pretty awesome, wasn't it?
你在那里工作很久了吗
Have you worked there a long time?
那个小组吗 没多久 但之前
The unit? Uh, no, but I used to work with
钱斯医生自己有诊所时 我是跟他一起工作的
Dr. Chance when he had his own practice.
不是吧
No kidding.
我现在就跟钱斯医生一起工作啊
You know, I'm working with Dr. Chance right now.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-是吗 -具体的事我不清楚
- You do? - I mean, I don't know‐know.
但我知道你在 我负责协调时间
I mean, I know you are. I do the scheduling.
其他的我就不知道了 所以别担心
I don't know anything else, so don't worry.
这听起来真像我第一次
It literally sounds like I've never had
进行成年人之间的对话似的
an adult conversation before.
你认识他多长时间了
So, how long have you known him?
几年吧 我以前帮他打理诊所的
A couple of years. Um... I used to run his practice.
总之 我只想说你的举动很慷慨
Anyway, I just wanted to say that what you did was amazing,
我们不胜感激
and we all really appreciate it.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
露西
Lucy.
白
Baek.
我是莱恩·温特 但你已经知道了
I'm Ryan Winter, but you know that.
不只因为我是个安排时间的跟踪怪胎
Not just because of stalky scheduling weirdness.
还因为我也是个科技迷
Also because I'm kind of a tech nerd.
好吧 科技和「星战」迷
Well, those and "Star Wars"
是我最喜欢的两种呆子
are my two favorite kinds of nerds.
其实我最近要在一个活动中作演讲
You know, I'm actually speaking at a thing...
你可能会喜欢
that you might like.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表