剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
真的
I do.
那我想我们都是骗子了
Well, then, we're both liars, I guess.
我们都希望事情是不同的样子
Both wish things had happened differently,
不是实际发生的样子
things were other than they are.
海因斯的事我骗了你
I lied to you about Hynes.
我还有一件事骗了你
I told you another lie, too.
那个女人 你一直在问的那个病人
The woman, the patient you keep talking about.
她叫杰克琳
Her name is Jaclyn.
我想帮她找到平静
And I wanted to help her find peace,
想让她完满 因为我爱上了她
become whole, because I was in love with her.
可她并不想要那些 她不想要我帮忙
But she didn't want that. She didn't want my help.
她并不想完满
She didn't want to be whole.
我也不知道她现在身在何处
I have no idea where she is now.
所以莱恩 我们目前所处的
So, where we are now, Ryan,
是片未知领域
is uncharted territory
对我们双方都是
for both of us.
我不知道接下来会怎样
I don't know what happens next.
我开车在洛雷娜家附近转了一阵子
I drove around Lorena's neighborhood for some time.
是的 我还停了很长时间
And yes, I parked and waited for even more time.
我没看到任何可疑的事
I saw nothing that qualified as suspicious.
我根本什么也没看到
I saw nothing at all.
那也许是我想错了
So maybe I was wrong, then.
她主动来帮忙了温特的事
After she helped us with the Winter thing,
还有之后的一切破事
all the shit that went down.
可能她只是想了结了
Maybe she just wanted to be done.
你是说跟你了结吗
With you, you mean?
你是那么想的吗
Is that what you think?
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你找她朋友谈过吗
Did you talk to her friends?
我不觉得她有朋友
I don't think she has any friends.
不觉得还是不知道
Don't think or don't know?
她那个妇产科医生呢
What about her doctor, the OB‐GYN?
我们给那边打过电♥话♥吗 她是否错过了预约
Do we call them, see if maybe she missed an appointment?
或者问问她最爱去的餐厅
Favorite restaurants, perhaps?
金满楼那边没人见过她
They haven't seen her at the Golden Pagoda.
好吧
Alright.
她常购物的商店呢
Stores at which she shops?
常散步的路 常去看风景的地方
Walks she takes? Sights that she likes to see?
年轻人 我觉得你面对这件事时
Young man, it appears to me that you have not conducted
没用上你通常对细节的关注
this mission with your usual attention to detail.
-我知道 -别担心
‐ I know. ‐ Not to worry.
-下次你见到洛雷娜时 -如果还能见到
- When next you see Lorena ‐‐ ‐ If.
等你见到她 当面问她这些问题 甚至更多
When you see Lorena, ask her these things and more besides.
她会高兴的
She will like that.
我跟你保证
I promise you.
能至少告诉我我们在哪吗
Can you at least tell me where we are?
或者我们要去哪
Or where we're going?
后面这姑娘没事吧
Hey, is this girl okay back here?
她会没事的
She will be.
这他妈...
What the...
什么情况
actual fuck?!
欢迎回来 莱克西
Welcome back, Lexi.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
好吧 尽管笑吧
Yeah, laugh it up.
我晕了 你们肯定弄得挺费劲吧
Must have been a pretty tough grab with me passed out,
你们这些弱逼
you fucking degenerate.
真不敢相信这种破事又上演了
I can't believe this shit is happening again.
你是为什么来的
And what are you here for?
你像是喝了酒 还是吃了妈妈给的药
You look like booze? Or mommy's pills?
好吧 别告诉我了
Okay, yeah, don't tell me.
反正我很快就会在组里听到详情了
I'll be bored to fucking death
能他妈无聊死
hearing about it in group pretty soon, anyway.
天
God!
真热
Hot!
把安全带系上
Put your seat belt back on.
妮可 还是我
Hey, Nic, it's me again.
你收到我的信息了吗
Listen, are you getting these messages?
你是想用沉默来表达什么吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
我会直接无视的
Because I'm going to ignore it
我会继续打给你 直到你回电♥话♥
and just keep calling until you call me back.
拜托 爱你 再见
Please, I love you. Bye.
员工会议
Staff meeting.
我绝对没忘
That I absolutely did not forget about
马上就去
and am on my way to.
你没事吧 怎么了
You okay? What's up?
没什么 只是有太多事了
Oh, yeah, just a lot going on is all.
纸牌马拉松和粉色洋葱家的披萨可能会有帮助
Gin rummy marathon and pizza from Pink Onion might help.
今明两天会很忙 没时间
Too busy today and tomorrow.
但我要是周四还活着 那就说定了
But if I'm still alive on Thursday, it's a date.
关门
Close the door.
各位 抱歉
Hi, guys, sorry.
会议开始前
Before we get started,
有些事我们都得知道一下
I have something we all need to be aware of going forward.
我最近在查一个人
I've been checking in on a person
我们跟他有些没解决的问题 他叫韦德·帕多
we've had an ongoing problem with, Wade Pardo.
他攻击了萨姆·柯赫和他男友
He assaulted Sam Koch and his boyfriend,
威胁了这里
made threats against this place.
结果发现韦德最近被袭击了
It turns out that Wade was attacked
受了重伤
and seriously injured himself recently.
几个月前 安东·斯潘格勒也遇到了同样的事
And so was Anton Spangler a couple of months ago.
还有马蒂·威利斯 他强♥奸♥了克拉拉·圣地亚哥
Plus Matty Willis, who had his arrest voided
之后被捕 却用技术手段逃脱了责罚
on a technicality after raping Clara Santiago.
他被人捅了 造成了永久性残疾
He was stabbed and permanently disabled.
这三个人都描述出了同一个袭击者
All three of them described the same attacker,
这是他的样貌
and this is what he looks like.
我们要把眼睛和耳朵放亮
So we got to keep our eyes and ears open,
如果有事发生要及时留意到
figure out if there's something going on.
这死胖子是谁
Who's the fat fuck?
我不会说
I wouldn't say
这画出了你的神韵
it captures your allure.
这是个玩笑吗
So this is just a joke?
我们要把这当玩笑吗
That's how we're going to treat this?
我不知道你朋友怎么取得这么多进展的
I don't know how your friend got it to go that far,
但她也只能进展至此了
but that is as far as it's going.
我说过了 警♥察♥不在乎
I told you. The cops don't care
这些人♥渣♥被打
about these shitbirds catching beatdowns.
「警♥察♥懒得调查这种案子」
"The cops don't care enough to investigate these cases,"
这就是你的想法吗
that's your opinion?
我们和这些袭击之间的联♥系♥是事实
The connection between us and these assaults is a fact.
这些袭击
The connection between the assaults
和被画出的凶徒的脸...
and the face in that sketch, that's‐‐
-卡尔 不 -反正我们停手了
‐ Carl, no, no, that's‐‐ ‐ We stopped, anyway!
道森·皮特之后我们就没袭击过任何人了
We haven't gone after anyone since that Dawson Pitt guy.
医生 先不管我们关于
Look, doc, take away all the arguments we had
策略和方法的争执
about tactics and methods.
在她给你看那画之前
Before she handed you that drawing,
在你认为我们可能会有麻烦之前
before you thought we could be in trouble,
你后悔过我们做了那些事吗
were you sorry we did it?
医生
Doc?
我不知道 没有吧
I don't know. No.
那就接受现实
Then own it!
它已经被发放出去了
That is out there.
它是存在的 我无能为力
It exists. There's nothing I can do about it.
我只关注
The only things that matter to me
我力所能及的事
are things I can do something about.
比如呢
Like?
比如找洛雷娜
Like finding Lorena.
洛雷娜
Lorena?
他担心她有麻烦了
He's worried she's in trouble.
温特的认罪证明了罗尼·佩法尔
Winter's confession clears Ronny Pefaur
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表