剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
我确定他出城去了
Well, I'm sure that he's out of town,
-所以无所谓了 -好吧
- and so it don't matter. - Okay.
是这样 他不会介意的
Here's the thing. He's fine with it.
好吧 但我不能待得太晚
Okay, well, I can't stay too much later, though.
要是我回去晚了
'Cause if I get back late,
我的保姆会敲我竹杠的 所以...
my sitter seriously gouges me, so...
回去找保姆 好吧
Back to the babysitter, okay.
-走 -你们...你们怎么...
- Let's go. - How ‐‐ How did you ‐‐
或者说你们在哪认识的
Or where did you guys meet, anyway?
你那个有钱的朋友
Your ‐‐ Your rich friend?
信不信随你 我们从小就认识了
Believe or not, we knew each other as kids.
他可不是从小就那么有钱的
And he wasn't always rich.
他以前跟我一样 进来吧
He was just like me. Come on in.
到了
Here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's ‐‐ What
地上有东西
There's something on the floor.
好吧
All right.
不管怎么回事 我没兴趣
I'm not into whatever this is.
好了 拜托
Okay. Please!
住手 放开我
Stop! Let me go!
拜托 不
Please! No!
住手
Stop!
好了
All right.
放下她
Put her down.
盖上
Cover her.
快点
Come on!
他见过我的一个病人
He met one of my patients
在中心的小组治疗里
in group therapy at the Unit.
我给调查乔瑟芬之死的警探
I showed this picture to the detective
看过这张照片
investigating Josefa's death.
麦克伦登警探
McClendon.
他说如果温特没有暴♥力♥前科
He told me that if Winter had no prior record of violent acts,
也没威胁过乔瑟芬或任何人
he never threatened Josefa or anyone else,
那警方就不能
then the police couldn't act
根据我给的信息采取行动
on any information I was giving them.
他杀她时 把她的尸体摆成了这照片上的模样
When he killed her, he posed her body to mimic this picture
这是我为他做精神评估时给他看的
that I'd shown him as part of a psychological evaluation.
我明白你的意思了
I mean, I see what you're talking about.
但很不幸 我也一样
But, unfortunately, it's the same for me, you know.
你说他对你坦白了
You say that he confessed to you,
但你在法律上无法给我任何具体信息
but you legally can't give me any specifics.
事实是 没有具体信息
And the truth is, without specifics,
我基本就是残废
I'm ‐‐ I'm basically hamstrung.
我不知道该怎么说 我感觉很抱歉
I don't know what to tell you. I feel bad.
你担了风险 但警探却回绝了你
You go out on a limb, and the detective smacks you down,
现在我也要回绝你 我也不知道说什么好
and here I'm smacking you down, but I don't know.
实在抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我能问问吗 你跟凯文就是这么认识的吗
So...can I ask you, is this how you and Kevin met?
他之前在打探乔瑟芬·佩法尔的事吗
He was sniffing around on this Josefa Pefaur case
因为温特
because of Winter?
不是 我们去年认识的
No. We ‐‐ We met last year.
他当时在调查一个案子
He was investigating a case.
跟现在这些无关
It was unrelated.
伯克利有个精神科医生被杀了
A psychiatrist was murdered in Berkeley,
他想知道我是否认识那边的人
and he wanted to know if I knew them.
我不认识
I didn't.
我明白了
I see.
后来他又联♥系♥了你
And then he reached out to you again
因为他发现温特
when he found out that Winter
在医院是你的病人
was under your care at the hospital.
是吗
Is that it?
-差不多吧 -这个该死的
- More or less. - This fucking guy.
这该死的对这事始终纠缠不放
This fucking guy was like a dog with a bone with this shit.
但他是对的
But he was right.
一开始我觉得他疯了
I thought he was crazy to begin with,
但后来我看到了乔瑟芬的尸体 我知道他是对的
but when I saw Josefa, I knew he was right.
早在温特对我坦白前就知道了
Way before Winter confessed to me.
是啊
Yeah.
要相信凯文确实不容易
It was hard not to believe in Kevin.
我试过了
And I tried.
当他的朋友真不容易
And he made it pretty hard to be his friend
不卷进一些烂摊子都不行
without getting yourself in deep shit
毕竟手里有点权力
with the powers that be.
但他是个很好的人
But he was a really good man.
你相信温特是出于自卫杀了他吗
Do you believe that Winter killed him in self‐defense?
我信不信 不
Do I believe it? No.
我能说服自己还有其他解释吗
Can I explain to myself what happened any other way?
-也不能 -他说过会请你
- No. - He said that he'd asked you
帮忙查一些事
to look into a couple of things.
是的 他那天来我办公室了
Yeah, he came by my office the other day,
他说得很含糊
and he was ‐‐ was rambling.
就是...
You know, he was --
想让我帮他查查这个
He wanted me to check up on this for him
又想让我打电♥话♥问问那个
and ‐‐ and ‐‐ and make a call about that,
可我怎么跟他说的
but ‐‐ What did I tell him?
我说好的 我会的
I told him, yeah, I would,
但我就...
but then I just...
直接打发他出门了
just bum‐rushed him out the door.
我说不好 如果我多抽点时间给他
I don't know. Maybe if I'd made more time for him then,
也许现在他还活着
he'd still be here today.
他问过你温特的助理的事吗
Did he ask you about Winter's assistant?
林赛 对吗 是叫林赛吧
Lyndsay, right? Lyndsay.
对 他问我能不能...天
Yeah, he asked if ‐‐ God.
他问她之前在康乃狄克时
He asked if she had had a criminal record
有没有犯罪记录
when she lived in Connecticut.
为什么问那些 他跟你说过吗
What was that about? Did he ever tell you?
他认为她可能是他的同伙
He thought that she might be Winter's accomplice.
是吗
Really?
他从没跟我提过
Well, he never ‐‐ never said anything about that to me.
温特跟你坦白的时候说过什么吗
Did Winters say anything about it when he confessed to you?
没有
No.
你怎么想 你觉得他...你觉得他有同伙吗
What do you think? Do you think he ‐‐ You think he had an accomplice?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我还得去取证 我得走了
Listen, I've ‐‐ I've got a deposition, and I got to go.
医生
So, Doc...
我想感谢你挺身而出
I want to thank you for coming out.
很高兴知道
You know, it's ‐‐ it's nice to know
凯文还有同伴
that Kevin had somebody else in his corner.
我不会结这个案子
And I'm not closing the case on this.
也不会将他抛诸脑后 直到我满意
Or him. Not until I'm satisfied.
我也一样
Me neither.
好吧 我们保持沟通
Okay, well, let's keep the lines of communication open.
要是我们有谁听到什么 一定要互相通气
Either of us hear something, we'll let the other one know.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - All right.
很好 谢谢你过来
Great. Thanks for coming in.
喂
Hello?
是我
Yeah.
我们得见面 伙计
We need to meet, buddy.
妈的立刻马上
Right fucking now.
莉莉·柯伊特 这座塔就是以她命名的
Lillie Coit, who the tower is named after,
她是个玩世不恭的交际花
was an eccentric socialite.
抽雪茄 穿长裤 还赌博
She smoked cigars, wore trousers, gambled.
在很多方面 她都很像我的第一任丈夫
In a lot of ways, she was like my first husband.
不 我觉得有一半可能
No, I'd say there's half a chance
就是他勒晕你的 不是海因斯
that he's who choked you out ‐‐ not Hynes.
所以他才能对你进行精神控制
So he could put you under his fucking therapeutic mind control.
我真怪我自己 真的
You know, I blame myself. I do.
怪我居然以为你把我的话听进去了
For thinking that you heard me.
怪我没及时插手
For not stepping in.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表