剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
想起他们让我想起了你
And remembering them made me remember you.
他们很难搞
Now, they're a couple of hard cases.
话不太多 但你觉得他们会说什么
Not big talkers. But what do you think they'd say
如果我过去告诉他们
if I went down there and told them
我能帮他们引渡 只要他们告诉我
I could get them some traction if they were to tell me
他们那晚到底为什么在海滩上
why they were really at the beach that night.
你觉得他们会说一些我已经知道的事吗
You think they'd tell me stuff I already know?
还是你觉得他们也许会告诉我
Or, maybe, do you think they'd tell me
他们是否看到了杀死布莱克斯通的真凶
if they seen who really killed Blackstone?
还是他们会告诉我你的故事是真的
Or they're gonna tell me that your story's true?
你有些不一样了 医生
You know, there's something different about you, Doc,
跟我去年见你那会相比
from the guy I met last year,
你眼中有些东西
something in your ‐‐ your eyes.
也许之前那人是伪装
Or maybe that guy was the put‐on,
这才是真正的你
and this is the real you.
不过
But...
我猜那已经不重要了
...I guess it doesn't matter
因为我们现在是一条船上的人了
'cause we're in this together now.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
有人杀了人
So somebody killed somebody.
真♥他♥妈♥好
Fucking awesome.
这怎么就成我的问题了
How is it my problem?
就因为那该死的警♥察♥海因斯那么说吗
Because this fucking cop Hynes says so?
是啊 可以从那点开始
Well, uh, yeah, that's a place to start.
-他是警♥察♥ -布莱克斯通也是
- He's a cop. - So was Blackstone.
我还没见过有谁值得两个条子费事的
I haven't met one worth two shits.
你...我们帮他 然后呢
You do this ‐‐ We do this ‐‐ What then?
我们就能完事吗
We're done?
他抓住了我们的把柄
He's got us by the balls is what.
你想当这混♥蛋♥的跟班
You want to be this fucking guy's lackey?
不可能
That is not happening.
安排一次见面 我会捅爆他的眼睛
Set a meet. I'll stab him in the eye.
我之前怎么知道那会成为你要解决的事
Now, how did I know that that was gonna be your fix?
我们只知道 这个海因斯
For all we know, this guy Hynes,
他更像我们 而不像布莱克斯通
he's more like us than he's like Blackstone.
他可能累了 沮丧 拖后腿
Could be tired, he's frustrated, he's hamstrung,
他可能厌倦了那一切
he's tired of all the bullshit
他得撑过去做正确的事
he's got to go through to do the right thing.
而这个叫温特的 他是来真的
And this Winter guy ‐‐ He's for real.
他比我们应对过的任何捕猎者都更糟
He's worse than any of the predators we've had to deal with.
他值得我们付出精力
He's worth directing our energies towards.
任何要依靠勒索的警♥察♥
Any cop that would resort to blackmail's
都有见不得人的事
got something to hide.
我想知道是什么事
And I want to know what.
他拿锤子逼着我们 我也拿要一把逼着他
He's got a hammer over us? I want one over him.
我要拿把锤子悬在这混♥蛋♥的脑袋上
I want a hammer to hold over this fucker's fucking head
因为他觉得我们得听他的
for thinking he fucking owns us.
好吧 可我确实得听他的 D
Yeah, but he does own me, D.
这是事实
That's the truth of it.
要是他让旧金山警♥察♥查上我
He puts the San Francisco Police on me,
我撑不过去的
I'm not gonna make it.
要是只能选扣押和进监狱
If it's between holding out or prison,
最终我会告诉他们
eventually, I'm gonna tell them ‐‐
告诉他们任何他们想知道的事
tell them whatever they want to know.
关于我做了什么 关于卡尔
About what I did. About Carl.
关于你
About you.
我不能留下我女儿没人管
I can't leave my daughter.
我不会的
I wont.
我们是有选择的
We do have a choice.
你好好坐着 我去查查海因斯
You sit tight. I check out Hynes.
回家去吧
Go home.
洗个澡 冷静一下
Take a shower. Cool your blood.
-好吧 -他看到我了
- Oh, okay. - He saw me.
你不能碰那个
You can't touch that.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
当然 没关系
Sure. That's okay.
-他看到我了 -没事的 没人会...
- He saw me. - It's okay. Nobody's gonna ‐‐
要是他知道我没死怎么办
What if he knows I didn't die?
你现在安全了 好好休息
You're safe now. Get some rest.
我用作案手段和功能特征搜索了一下
I did a search by method and functional characteristics.
又发现了三个女人
I found three more women ‐‐
分别在在海沃德 奥克兰和圣何塞
one in Hayward, one in Oakland, one in San Jose.
年龄相差不到十岁
All in the same 10‐year age range.
都被割了喉
All with their throats cut.
而莱恩·温特
And I can place Ryan Winter
曾出现在所有这三起案件附近
in the vicinity of all three of these murders.
911 有什么紧急情况
9‐1‐1. What's your emergency?
有人受伤了
Someone's hurt.
我说不好 抢劫 或者...对
I don't know. Mugging, or ‐‐ Yeah.
有 有血
There's, uh ‐‐ There's blood.
我想他的头撞到了人行道上
I think he hit his head on the pavement.
你们能快点吗 拜托了
Can you hurry, please?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表