剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
我是说 抽象吗
Abstraction, I mean.
我觉得挺真实的
Because it feels real to me.
之前我为自己不能做得更多而有罪恶感
I felt guilty because I wasn't able to do more.
于是我做了更多
So I did more.
我巩固了后果的循环
And I reinforced the cycle of fallout
我们一直深陷其中的循环
that we're all trapped in
因为我想得到掌控权
because I wanted to have control.
可我没能得到 因为没人有掌控权
But I didn't have control because no one has control.
可是
But...
所以你的动机就无所谓了吗
So, why you did it doesn't matter?
那一切的意愿和目的
All intents and purposes,
你和马蒂·威利斯成了同一种人了
you and Matty Willis are the same?
还有韦德·帕多和兰伯特 你跟他们不一样
And Wade Pardo and Lambert? Because you're not.
人人都在为我们所做的事
Everyone's got to take responsibility
承担责任 为我们对彼此做的事
for what we're doing, for what we've done to each other.
己所不欲
I can't ask of other people
我不能施与他人
something that I won't ask of myself.
我可以弄到钱 医生
I can get money, doc.
你可以还给露西
You can pay Lucy back on the deal,
但你得跟我们走
but you need to come with us.
不行 D
No, D, no.
你做的事 我们做的事
What you did, what we did ‐‐
你只是想帮忙
you were just trying to help.
我是想帮忙 但我没帮上
Yeah, I was trying to help, but I didn't.
所以你就应该进监狱了吗
And so that means you should go into the system?
你不能就这么跑来
You can't just show up
跟我说我得留下你独自面对那些
and tell me I'm supposed to leave you here to that.
医生 我知道你想弥补 想赎罪
Doc, I get that you want to atone, to do penance,
但你得找别的方法 一定有别的方法
but find another way. There has to be one.
拜托
Please!
会没事的
It'll be all right.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
你该走了
You should probably go.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 埃尔登
What the fuck are you doing here, Eldon?
-我说了别再来这里 -抱歉
- I told you, "Don't come back here"! - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉让你承担这一切
I'm sorry all of this landed on you,
但我会弥补的
but I'm gonna make it right.
我会认罪 承认我袭击了道森·皮特
I'm going to plead guilty to assaulting Dawson Pitt.
你本来就袭击了他
You did assault him!
就因为你拔剑自刎
Just because you're throwing yourself on your sword
-不代表事情就没发生过 -这能了结这事
- doesn't make that go away. ‐It's going to end this.
能把关注点从你和中心身上移开
It's going to take the attention off you and off the unit.
能让你的捐助人和拨款员放心
It's going to let your donors and your grant writers relax.
不只是道森·皮特 还有他们所有人
It's not just Dawson Pitt! It's all of them!
你的光头朋友还在街上游荡
It's your bald friend still roaming around the streets
像个什么刺客一样
like some kind of assassin.
都怪我
This is all me.
是我挑起的 也会由我结束
It starts and ends with me.
这得让警♥察♥来决定
That's for the police to decide.
得让法庭 让法官来决定
For a court, for a judge.
你说了算
That's up to you.
我的选择是知而不报
So my choice is to sit on what I know.
成为你的另一个共犯
Become another one of your accomplices,
或是看着这里成为笑柄
or watch this place turn into a punchline.
破坏它的一切根基
Undermine everything that it stands for.
赶紧走 不然我要叫保安了
Leave. Or I'll call security.
你准备好告诉我 我们要见谁了吗
So, you ready to tell me who we're going to see?
我小时候的一个朋友
A friend from when I was a kid.
他以前住在天主教孤儿院 后来流落街头
He used to live in the Catholic orphanage and later the street.
吃饭的时候我奶奶也会给他吃的
At mealtime my grandmother would feed him also.
我们以前很亲近
We were close.
你们以前很亲近
You were close.
后来发生了什么
What happened?
我们长大了
We grew up.
我去帮我姑姑琳娜做事了
I went to work for my tía Lina in her business,
蛇头生意 偷渡人到卡利
coyotaje ‐‐ smuggling people into Cali.
她做得很好 她照顾那些人
She did it right. She took care of people,
并不欺骗他们 而他去了贩毒集团那边
didn't cheat them, and he went to work for the cartel.
现在他负责打理
Now he runs the interests
集团在蒂华纳和北方的生意
for the cartel in Tijuana and El Norte.
但塞萨尔一直没忘记我和我奶奶
But Cesar never forgot us, my abuela and me.
他从没忘记我们为他做的事
He never forgot what we did for him
在他年轻且无助的时候
when he was young... and helpless.
他跟赫克托是朋友吗
Is he friends with Hector?
赫克托对他...很有用
Hector is... useful to him.
那你呢
And what about you?
我跟赫克托是不是朋友 不是
Am I friends with Hector? No.
你跟他是什么回事
What happened with him?
他爱上了我
He loved me, and...
我以为没事的
I thought that I would be all right.
我以为我可以处理
I thought that I could deal with it,
可我不行
but I couldn't.
我无能为力
I can't.
洛雷娜
Lorena.
比以前更漂亮了
这样很适合你
谢谢
Gracias.
这是我朋友D
This is my friend D.
拿铅笔捅人的人 是吧
The man with the pencils, right?
很高兴再见到你 小洛
It's nice to see you again, Lori.
你之前没告别就离开了
You left without saying goodbye.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
我也知道那不容易
And I know it wasn't easy.
对赫克托来说也一样
Not for Hector, either.
他三句话不离你
All he wants to talk about is you.
还有孩子
And about the baby.
他的孩子
His baby.
你知道是男孩还是女孩了吗
You know what you're having yet?
是个男孩
A boy.
太好了
Wonderful.
赫克托知道了吗
And does Hector know?
你怀了男孩
That you're having a boy?
所以你才会来这里吧
So, is that why you're here maybe?
让我说服他别去找你
To ask me to persuade him to leave you alone?
赫克托是说不通的
There is no persuading Hector.
确实
No, there is not.
他太擅长他所作的事了
Why he's so good at what he does.
我知道
I know.
我知道情况会怎样
I know the way things are.
我是来征求许可去改变情况的
I've come to ask for permission to change them.
改变情况
Change them?
只有一个方法
Only one way to do that.
我能找人取代铁锤
I can replace El Martillo,
但要是事情没如你所愿
but if things don't go how you want,
你的孩子能取代她妈妈吗
can your child replace his mother?
要是事情没如我所愿
If things don't go the way that I want,
我的孩子不会知道有我的存在
my child won't ever know that I existed.
所以...
So...
你尽管试试吧
You try.
我不会挡你的路
And I won't stand in your way.
但你要是成功了
But if you succeed?
你得回来为我工作
You come back and work for me.
不管什么生意 总是蛇头生意
No matter what the business is, the business is coyotaje.
不行
No.
她想出局
She wanted out.
她之前已经出去了 不能再回来
She was out. She stays out.
铁锤走人 算我的
El Martillo goes away, it'll be on me.
到时候我欠你的 但她不欠 再也不欠了
I'll owe you then, but not her, not anymore.
要是你能处理了铁锤
If you can take care of El Martillo,
你也许还有点价值 对某人来说
you might be worth something...to someone.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表