剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
他们已经得偿所愿了
they have what they want.
他们根本不在乎你
They don't care about you.
你都不用开口
Before you even open your mouth,
完全就是在浪费他们的时间
you'll be wasting their time.
你可以在脑子里先想好
You can plan shit out in your head.
你想说的想做的
Everything you want to do and say...
对方可能想说的想做的
everything you think the other guy might do or say.
但你真正落实的时候
But when you get to it,
没有什么会按你计划的来
nothing is like you planned.
永远不会
Ever.
好吧
Okay.
你要是发现什么我落下的东西 直接扔了
If I left anything here that you find, just throw it away.
我来就行 谢了
Hey, I got it. I got it. Thanks.
敲门
Knock, knock.
-老凯文 -弗兰克
- Kev. - Frank.
我的好兄弟
My man.
你在弄的那事有结果了吗
That thing you're working on pan out?
-什么情况 -是 也不是
- What's up? - Yeah. No.
我们遇到点挫折 但我们还在正轨上
We had a little setback there, but we're still on track.
但与此同时 你可以帮我个忙
But, in the meantime, I could use a favor.
其实是好几个忙
Well, a couple of them, actually.
我的天
Jesus wept.
-凯瑟琳·阿特金斯 -两个孩子的母亲
- Catherine Atkins. - Mother of two.
司法部的网站05年报告她失踪
And the DOJ website reported her missing in 2005
在阿♥拉♥米达县
in, uh, Alameda County.
我打给阿♥拉♥米达警局查了一下
So I called Alameda PD and got the run around.
长话短说 他们发现了一具尸体
And long story short, they found a body,
可他们什么也不肯告诉我
but they won't tell me shit.
你想知道什么
Well, like, what do you want to know?
首先 我想知道她是怎么死的
Well, for starters, I'd like to know how she died.
还有 她喉咙里是否有石头
And also, whether there were, uh, rocks in her throat.
好吧 我都不...行 我可以打个电♥话♥
Okay. I'm not even...Yeah, I can make a call.
还有什么事
What else?
你...你在
You, uh, know somebody
州检察院的布里奇波特办公室
in the State's Attorney's office
有认识的人 对吧
in Bridgeport, right?
布里奇波特
In Bridgeport?
你是说康乃狄克州的布里奇波特吗
You're talking Bridgeport, Connecticut?
-是的 -天 哥们
- Yes. - Jesus Christ, buddy.
你今天真是跟地图杠上了啊
You are... You are all over the map today.
对 我有熟人 怎么了
Yes, I do. Why?
太好了 你能请他查查吗
Great. Can you ask them to run that sheet?
我在找任何被抹去的犯罪记录
I'm looking for any expunged criminal records.
我几年前查过她
I mean, I... Look, I ran her a few years ago,
但只在加州查过 所以...
but I only did it in California, so...
林赛·汉密尔顿是谁
Who's Lyndsay Hamilton?
她是温特的助理
Well, she's, uh, Winter's assistant.
-温特 不是吧 -我明白
- Winter? Come on. - Yeah, I know.
-凯文 为什么 -我懂 但你听我说
- Kevin, why? - I Know, but listen to me.
我只是在想 也许温特一直以来有人帮助
I'm just thinking maybe Winter had some help along the way.
-所以咱们先作此假设 -可问题就在这
- So let's just leave it at that. - No, but that's just it.
帮他干什么 而且 有什么依据
Help with what? And...based on what?
凯文 我没别的意思
Kevin, not for nothing,
但做你的朋友就像做结肠镜检查似的
but being your friend is like having a goddamn colonoscopy.
拜托了 弗兰克
Please, Frank?
我需要你的帮助 拜托
I need your help. Please.
好吧
Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
-现在能不烦我了吗 -是的
- Now leave me alone? - Yes.
-拜托了 -今天保证不会了
- Please? - For today, I will.
再次感谢你 弗兰克
Thanks again, Frank.
你好 我是莱恩 请留言
Hi. This is Ryan. Leave a message.
莱恩 又是我 埃尔登·钱斯
Ryan, it's Eldon Chance here again.
请打给我
Please call me.
请联♥系♥我 好吗
Please reach out, okay?
我需要知道你没事
I... I need to know you're all right.
我在这里等着帮你 我想帮助你
I'm here to help you. I want to help you.
好吧
Okay.
莱恩
Ryan?
别再打给他了
Stop calling him!
林赛 温特先生现在的状态很脆弱
Lyndsay, Mr. Winter is in a fragile state right now.
他需要持续的药物监管
He needs constant medical supervision.
他可能会伤到自己或他人
It's possible he might hurt himself or someone else.
我会向州际医疗委员会正式投诉
I will lodge a formal complaint with the state medical board.
我明白 你关心他
I get it. You care about him.
我也一样 这件事我们的立场是一致的
So do I. We're on the same side here.
你会失去执照 面临指控
you will lose your license, face charges.
还要我继续说吗
Should I keep going?
听着 如果他出了任何事
Listen, if anything happens to him,
都可能是你的责任
you could be held responsible.
我已经尽力保持文明了 钱斯医生
I am trying my best to be civil, Dr. Chance.
你可不想知道我不文明是什么样
You don't want to see what happens when I stop.
也许我想见识一下 林赛
Or maybe I do, Lyndsay.
也许那样我就会发现你到底在隐瞒什么了
Maybe that way, I'll find out what it is you're hiding.
开诚布公吗
So, full disclosure?
这可能有任何解读 但当然可以
That could mean almost anything, but sure.
我找到了韦德·帕多
I found Wade Pardo.
好吧
Okay?
我知道你说过觉得他不会再回来了
I know you said you thought he wouldn't come back here,
但有备无患
but still.
我请一个警♥察♥朋友试着追踪到了他
I asked a cop friend of mine to try and track him down.
以防万一
In case.
有什么发现
And what'd you find out?
他之前在戴利城的一个修车厂工作
He was working in Daly City, at a garage,
然后有人出现打了他
and then somebody showed up and threw him a beatdown.
打断了不少骨头
Broke a lot of bones.
就在他袭击你之后不久
Not too long after his run with you.
几周前马蒂·威利斯也遭遇了同样的事
Same thing happened to Matty Willis a couple weeks ago.
他是闯入克拉拉·圣地亚哥家
He's the guy who broke into
并强♥奸♥了她的人
Clara Santiago's apartment and raped her.
当时入室强♥奸♥的指控撤销了
I think that the charge was dropped
因为有非法搜查的问题
on an illegal search issue.
但克拉拉来跟我说
But Clara came and told me that...
马蒂被抢了 被捅了
that Matty'd been robbed, he'd been stabbed.
他活了下来 但一条手臂的神经报废了
He survived, but one of the nerves in his arm was severed.
是吗 我没听说过那事
Really? I didn't hear about that.
说实话 要是我们跟进
Well, honestly, if we followed up
每一个让这里多出病人的人
on every person who put a patient in here,
我觉得我们会发现
I think we'd find the percentage of them
他们自愿去穷♥人♥救济处
volunteering in soup kitchens
或帮老奶奶过马路的比率会非常低
and helping old ladies across the street would be pretty low.
我想这是带刀者刀下死吧
Those who live by the sword, die by the sword, I guess.
或者是刀下残
Or get maimed by the sword.
我们的工作是应对之后的余波
And our job is to deal with the fallout.
而我们收到的余波够支撑我们过活了
And we've got enough fallout to last the rest of our lives.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
你不是进来倒咖啡的吗
Didn't you come in to get coffee?
是的
Yeah, I did.
我显然需要来一杯
Obviously I need it.
得了吧 他怎么照顾这狗
Come on. How's he gonna help the dog?
-你们别拍了 -你哪来的权力
- Put your phones away. - What gives you the right?
你们伤到它了
You're hurting him!
搞什么
What the hell?
不
No, no!
快走
Go, go, go!
别这样
Stop it!
那里现在关门了
Oh, that's closed now.
是18世纪的
It was up on 18th.
当时是我唯一能去的地方
It's the only place I could go.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表