Wait, you -- you told Zane
等等 你告诉赞恩
he could star in and direct his dream project?
他能自导自演他的梦想中的项目
Only I guess Zane had already promised the job
只是我猜赞恩已经把这个工作
to someone else --
承诺给了其他人
someone who would not be happy to lose it.
一个不是很愿意失去它的人
O, woe is me.
它们令我痛心
T'have seen what I have seen --
与我现在所见到的
No. Y-You've got to feel it more.
不 你必须更投入
This isn't just some guy who broke up with you on Snapchat.
这不是随便一个和你在社交软件上分手的人
Hamlet betrayed you.
哈姆雷特背叛了你
He -- He never loved you.
他从来没有爱过你
"Get thee to a nunnery," Right?
你去进尼姑庵罢 对吗
Hamlet took everything from you.
哈姆雷特夺走了你的一切
That's certainly a scene you can relate to,
你肯定对这一幕感同身受
isn't it, Ms. Cherloff?
不是吗 切尔洛夫女士
Uh, this is a private rehearsal.
这是非公开彩排
We have a break in 20. Can you let us finish?
我们20分钟后会休息 你能让我们先完成吗
I think maybe you are finished.
我觉得你可能已经完事了
All due respect to the Bard,
虽然我们很尊敬莎翁
we're here with a tale of our own --
不过我们带来了一个我们自己的故事
one with betrayal and jealousy, though sadly classic.
一个带有背叛和嫉妒 经典的悲剧
A truly gifted director watches
一个真正有天赋的导演看着
as her former classmate's star rises in Hollywood,
她以前的同学成为好莱坞升起的新星
while she fought like hell for every opportunity.
而她还在为每个机会拼命争取
I love what I do.
我热爱我的工作
So what if Zane made millions
所以如果赞恩选择了健身馆而不是演艺学校
because he chose the gym over acting school?
而挣了几百万美元又怎么样呢
I make art.
我创造了艺术
But when Zane asked you to cast him as Hamlet,
但当赞恩向你要求选他来演哈姆雷特
you told him no, didn't you?
你拒绝了他 不是吗
Yes, until he convinced me he was right for the part.
是的 直到他让我相信他适合这个角色
By offering you your big break directing the El Oso biopic?
用让你导演枭熊传记片这个千载难逢的机会吗
But it was a Hollywood promise.
但那只是个空头支票
Not worth a damn.
一文不值
Tell me, did he confess to you
告诉我 他是向你坦白
that he would be directing the picture on his own,
他会亲自执导
or did he just tell you you lost the job?
还是只是告诉你你丢掉了这份工作
Neither.
都不是
Because it didn't happen.
因为这些都没有发生过
I-I don't know anything about an El Oso project.
我根本不知道什么枭熊项目
Then how do you explain the browser history on your laptop?
那么你如何解释你笔记本电脑上的搜索历史
Or the shoes in your closet with Zane's blood on them?
还有你壁橱里沾着赞恩的血的鞋子
You have no idea what a risk it was
你们根本不知道让赞恩出演这剧
putting Zane in this play.
风险有多高
A-And the only thing that made it worthwhile
唯一值得的回报就是
was directing that movie.
导演那部电影
A-And then he tells me that -- that he's gonna do it
结果他告诉我 他要执导
a-and I'm left with maybe the worst production
而我可能只是创造了
of "Hamlet" in history.
史上最差劲《哈姆雷特》
I mean, my career is as good as over.
我的职业生涯基本断送了
Do you have any idea how difficult it is as a woman
你们知道作为一个女人进军导演界
to break into directing film?
有多么艰难吗
A-And he took away my shot like it was nothing.
而他就这么轻描淡写地夺走了我的机会
I heard him that night
那晚我听着他的声音
torturing maybe the most beautiful words
毁掉舞台剧上
ever written for the stage, and I just snapped.
最美丽的台词 我发狂了
This way, Ms. Cherloff.
这边走 切尔洛夫女士
Is that a wrap on rehearsal?
这是在说彩排结束了吗
You still mad about being fired
你还在因为被赶出莎拉·格雷斯的
off Sarah Grace's preschool play?
学前表演生气吗
Ah, only at myself. I swore I'd never be that dad.
只是在生自己的气 我发过誓不做那种爸爸的
What, the kind - that makes an ass of himself
什么 那种傻乎乎地
by dancing around like a flower for his daughter?
为了自己女儿跳得像一朵花的吗
No, the kind...
不 那种
the kind who gets caught up in what he wants,
那种只想着自己想要什么
not what his kid does.
而不是他的孩子想要什么
Yeah, okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Daddy!
爹地
Look at my little sunflower!
瞧瞧我的小向日葵
Hey! Uncle Javi!
你好 哈维叔叔
Ohh! Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Hey. I was just leaving.
我刚准备出发
Aren't you guys - already supposed to be there?
你们不是应该已经到那里了吗
Uh, she didn't want to go.
她不想去
Wouldn't say why. She just wants you.
不肯说为什么 她只是想见你
Uh...hey, sweetie.
宝贝
Look, y-you don't have to sing if you don't want to.
听着 如果你不想唱就不用唱
That's the law.
这是原则
But you'll be sad if I don't.
但是如果我不唱你会不开心
What? No.
什么 不会
I think it's more she forgot the words.
我想更可能的是她忘记台词了
Oh, do -- do you want me to help you remember the words?
你想让我帮你回忆台词吗
Okay, I'll do it with you. Ready?
我会和你一起唱 准备好了吗
Okay. Get your hands ready.
把手准备好
**Flower, flower, Flower fun*
*花儿 花儿 花儿笑
**Flower growing in the sun*
*花儿长在阳光照
**Raindrops fall from clouds up high*
*雨滴落下云儿高
We spin around!
我们来转个圈
**And all day long, the bees buzz by*
*蜜蜂整日嗡嗡叫
Nice!
真不错
I think you're ready, S.G. All right?
我觉得你准备好了小家伙
So we'll go to the play?
那么我们去表演吧
Yeah. She's ready.
好 她准备好了
This time I want to...
这次我想
This date night is everything I dreamed it would be.
这个约会之夜和我想要的一模一样
Well, given all the recent excitement,
介于最近的各种刺♥激♥
I thought that a quiet night in would be nice for a change.
我觉得一个安静的夜晚会是个不错的转变
You did plan something. What is it?
你还是做了点计划的 是什么
Flash mob, treasure hunt, land shark?
快闪族 寻宝 码头骗子
No, no, I swear. I don't know who's at the door.
不不 我发誓 我完全不知道谁在敲门
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, no. Castle, is that another credit card?
不 卡塞尔 那是另一张信♥用♥卡♥吗
Because I am YOLO'd out.
我已经受够YOLO了
Not a credit card.
不是信♥用♥卡♥
Script notes, biographical materials.
剧本笔记 传记材料
It's from El Oso.
是枭熊寄来的
Beckett, you know what this means?
贝克特 你知道这意味着什么吗
He still wants you to write his script.
他还是想让你写他的剧本
And he doesn't want me dead.
而且他不想杀我
Until he reads the first draft.
直到他看到第一版草稿
Well, there's that.
那倒是
"These materials only cover
"这些资料只涵盖了
the first two acts of our movie.
我们的前两部电影
The third act is yet to come,
第三幕即将发生
and it starts with a bang."
而且会有个爆♥炸♥性的开场
Hey, Espo.
埃斯波
Seriously?
真的吗
El Oso just escaped federal detention.
枭熊刚从联邦拘留逃脱
What?!
什么
They should call this guy El Houdini.
他们应该叫这个人胡迪尼[逃脱魔术大♥师♥]
Hey, wait, Castle, where are you going?
等等 卡塞尔 你要去哪儿
Date night's not over yet. It is for me.
约会之夜还没有结束 对我来说已经结束了
I got to start writing this script.
我要去开始写这个剧本
Typey, typey, typey!
码字 码字 码字
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表