Remind me, why am I doing this?
提醒我一下 我为什么要这么做
Because I saved your ass in Marrakesh.
因为我在马拉喀什救过你一命
Uh, I let you save my ass, old man,
是我让你救我的 老头子
so that you could impress little miss naughty-knickers,
就为了让你给那个你喜欢的
who you had a crush on.
小妞留下好印象
You know, for a couple of ex-spies,
作为一对前间谍
you sound a lot like sorority girls at spring break.
你们听上去更像放春假的联谊会女生
Hayley, this is Marcus. He's going in with you.
海莉 这是马库斯 他会跟你一起去
Bryce told me you were a badass,
布莱斯告诉我你挺厉害
but he didn't say you were an X-rated fantasy.
但他没说你是限制级的幻想尤物
It's very hard to focus on how charming you are
我实在很难被你的魅力所倾倒
when your breath smells like a festival toilet.
因为你的口气像节日的厕所一样
Please tell me he's a better sneak
拜托告诉我他的身手
than he is a pickup artist.
比泡妞技术好
A simple job. 20 minutes tops.
工作很简单 最多就20分钟
My client is married
我的客户嫁给了
to the VP of Manchester Energy International --
曼彻斯特国际能源公♥司♥的副总
Paul Halston.
保罗·霍斯顿
She's convinced he's cheating.
她确定他在偷♥情♥
So, Marcus will bypass building security,
所以 马库斯会搞定大楼安保措施
while Hayley puts spyware on his office computer.
海莉去在他办公室的电脑上装好间谍软件
All right. Let's do this.
好了 我们走吧
Thanks again. I owe you.
再次感谢 我欠你个人情
Yes, you do.
当然了
What kind of spyware is this?
这是什么间谍软件啊
It's taking forever to upload.
上传好慢
This is my office.
这里是我的办公室
It's so fancy. Oh, my goodness.
好漂亮啊 天呐
Look at that. That's where I sit.
看啊 我就坐那儿
Talk about a breach of security.
这才叫安全漏洞呢
I'd like to breach hers, that's for sure.
我可是很想突破她的安保
You cannot.
你不行
Yes, I can.
我可以
That's so cool.
太酷了
I guess it's only fair, right?
这样才对嘛
You gonna show me?
你要给我看吗
She's way out of his league.
他可远远配不上她
And yours, by the way.
你也是
Is this nice?
好看吗
10 bucks he can't even figure out
我赌10块他都
how to get that thing off.
不会脱那衣服
Pass.
我就不下注了
It's okay.
没事啦
All right. Here, let's go. Hold on.
好了 给 我们走 等等
They're just getting to the good part.
他们刚进入有趣的部分
I'm leaving.
我要走了
You're up early. Sleep okay?
你起得好早 睡得好吗
No, no, no, no. No.
不不不
Oh, did I snore?
我打鼾了吗
Yeah, but that's not the problem.
嗯 但问题不在那里
What was?
那是什么
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
What? How? When?
什么 怎么说 什么时候
Last night, in my dreams.
昨晚 在我梦里
But that's -- I-I -- What's, uh -- How --
但那...我...怎么会...
What could I have possibly done that was so wrong?
我究竟做了什么罪大恶极的事
You know what? Never mind.
算了
I-I don't even want to relive it.
我不想再经历一遍
Well, technically, you didn't live it. You just dreamed it.
严格讲 你没经历 那是做梦
That's -- But I...
但我...
Whatever I did, I am so sorry.
不管我做了什么 我很抱歉
It's the precinct.
是分局打来的
Why do I feel like - a murder just saved my life?
我为什么觉得一桩凶案刚刚救了我一命
Beckett.
贝克特
Okay, ladies, I have decided
好了 女士们 我已经决定
that I should change my autograph.
我要改下我的签名
So...what do you think?
怎么样
Gram, that looks exactly like your usual autograph.
奶奶 那个跟你平时的签名没区别啊
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
My usual autograph,
我平时的签名
when I am merely an actress,
当我还只是个演员时的签名
is like this, sort of carefree and -- and whimsical,
是这样的 挺随意 古怪的
whereas the other conveys insight, wisdom.
而另一个 则很有内涵和智慧
They're completely different. Can't you see that?
两者完全不同 看不出来吗
Insight. Wisdom.
内涵 智慧
Sure. Yes, absolutely.
是啊 当然了
Good job.
好样的
Now, if you'll excuse me,
好了 失陪一下
I have a business to run,
我还要经营生意
especially since you-know-who is completely useless.
尤其鉴于那个谁根本指望不上
I heard that.
我听到了
And if I'm so useless, why would Beckett ask me
如果我根本指望不上 贝克特为什么
to consult on a murder?
要让我参谋一桩凶案呢
Oh, Mother, new autograph. Yeah.
母亲 新签名啊 是的
Nice. Conveys wisdom, insight.
不错 很有智慧和内涵
I like it.
我喜欢
All right, I just need my car keys,
好了 我拿上车钥匙
and I'm off to the Manchester Energy building.
这就去曼彻斯特能源大厦了
Wait, murder at Manchester Energy?
等等 曼彻斯特能源发生了凶案
Who's the victim?
被害人是谁
All they said was "dead male."
只知道是"男性被害人"
You know, Rick, I have never seen you in action
要知道 里克 我还从未亲眼见过你在
at an NYPD crime scene.
纽约警局的犯罪现场侦查呢
Well, perhaps you'd like to tag along
或许你想一起跟来
and watch the crime-scene Jedi master at work.
看看犯罪现场绝地大♥师♥干活儿吗
Please tell me you do not refer to yourself as that.
拜托告诉我你不那么自称吧
Do you really?
真的假的
Perhaps you should come watch another time.
或许你还是下次再来吧
No, no, no. Lead on, Castle Wan Kenobi.
不不 走吧 卡塞尔·旺·肯诺比
You are my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望
I like that, but save it.
这句不错 留着
Say it in front of the guys.
回头当着他们的面说
Hayley, what happened?
海莉 怎么回事
Did you lose a bet, and now Castle gets
你是赌输了 不得不跟着
to drag you everywhere he goes?
卡塞尔到处跑吗
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
Hayley actually wanted to watch me solve yet another murder.
海莉是想看我再破一案
You mean help solve. You...help.
你是指帮忙吧 你帮忙破案
Yeah, remember, bro, you cannot solve a homicide without us.
记住 哥们 没了我们 你是不可能破案的
While we sure as hell can solve one without you.
而我们没你是绝对可以破案的
Really? Because on the ride over here,
是吗 因为来的路上
Rick was bragging about how the NYPD can't close a case.
里克好顿吹嘘说纽约警局破不了案呢
Eh, t-those were just jokes that --
那都只是玩笑话
Out of context, it's not as funny.
如果不看语境就没那么好玩了
I was rolling my eyes when I said it.
我说的时候还翻白眼来着
Thank you for stabbing me in the back.
多谢你背后捅刀啊
You weren't the only one.
你不是唯一背后挨刀的
Our victim took his
被害人背后
right between his T4 and T5 vertebrae.
这刀插在T4 T5椎骨之间
Severed his spinal cord. Died instantly.
脊髓被切断 即刻死亡
I'm guessing from his outfit, he wasn't an employee?
看他的外套 不是员工喽
Most likely some kind of thief.
很可能是个贼
Pretty good one at that.
还挺厉害
None of the security was tripped.
安保系统完全没有被触动
All the cameras were shut down.
监控都被关闭了
Was anything stolen?
有什么失窃的吗
What's there to steal?
有什么好偷的
I mean, this is an energy-company office building.
这是一家能源公♥司♥大楼
The only thing of value are the furniture and the computers.
唯一有价值的就是家具和电脑
May I?
我可以看看吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表