Yeah, but there was no clue on the antidote.
是啊 但解药上面没有线索
The clock was part of that solution.
钟也是谜底的一部分
Maybe...
或许
it holds the next clue.
它有下一个线索
"The key will release you."
"钥匙能释放你们"
But what key?
什么钥匙
Alexis, where is your father?
阿丽克西斯 你父亲呢
He's not with you?
他没跟你在一起吗
If he were, would I be asking you where he is?
如果是那样 我还会问吗
Okay, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I don't mean to get so bitchy.
不是有意那么冲的
It's just that your father blew off that meeting
只是你父亲没去参加我安排的
I set up with potential clients.
跟潜在客户的见面
He had an impromptu get-together
他今早临时安排了
this morning with Stephen King... maybe he's still there.
跟史蒂芬·金的见面 或许他还没走
Do you have King's number? No.
你有金的号♥码吗 没有
But his assistant called my Dad's cell,
但他的助理给我爸打了电♥话♥
which is linked to the office computer.
而电♥话♥是与办公室电脑相连的
Okay, here's his call log.
好了 这是他的电♥话♥记录
Got it.
知道了
We're sorry, you have reached a number...
抱歉 此号♥码...
It's disconnected.
不通
I must have misdialed.
我肯定是打错了
We're sorry, you have reached a number...
抱歉 此号♥码...
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Yeah, there's a new tweet from Stephen King...
嗯 史蒂芬·金的新推文
"Watch me live on Australia's '7PM Project'
"20分钟后看澳大利亚直播节目《晚7点企划》
in 20 minutes."
有我出镜"
If Stephen King is in Australia...
如果史蒂芬·金在澳大利亚
where's my Dad?
那我爸在哪
"The key will release you," but what key?
"钥匙能释放你们" 什么钥匙啊
Maybe it's a metaphor.
或许是比喻
Maybe you're an idiot.
或许你是个白♥痴♥
Now, will you please shut up so the grown-ups can think?
你能不能闭上嘴 让大人好好思考
Guys, the bickering is not gonna help us.
各位 吵嘴对我们没有帮助
Maybe there's something in this room
或许这屋里有什么东西
that's shaped like this keyhole.
跟这个钥匙孔是一个形状
Yeah, I know I've seen that shape before.
我在哪见过这个形状的
Boys, we're getting out of here.
伙计们 我们能出去了
Oh, come on.
拜托
"The last one standing will be freed."
"最后剩下的人将得到自♥由♥"
Three bullets, four of us.
三颗子弹 我们四个人
So, what?
怎么
Whoever kills the others goes free?
杀了其他人的人就可以走了吗
Give me the gun, Rick.
把枪给我 里克
No, no, no. I want the gun!
不不 把枪给我
Both of you, stop!
你俩 够了
Stop it.
停下
If you don't, whoever's behind this wins, don't you see?
否则 幕后黑手就要赢了 你们不明白吗
Don't you see we're powerless in here?
你还不明白我们别无选择吗
No, we're not.
不是的
We have the power not to play.
我们可以不玩
You hear that?
听到了吗
We're not gonna play your sick, little game anymore.
我不要再玩你的变♥态♥游戏了
You lose.
你输了
It's another room.
是另一个房♥间
It's identical to this one.
跟这个一样
Meadow.
梅多
What's my wife doing in there?
我妻子怎么在那里
That's my girlfriend, Patty.
那是我女朋友 帕蒂
Beckett.
贝克特
It's exactly the same.
是一模一样的
Everything's the same.
一切都一模一样
Castle?
卡塞尔
Do you hear me?
你听得到吗
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
That was my husband, Simon.
那是我丈夫 西蒙
And my boyfriend.
还有我的男友
Which explains the text that they used
这也刚好解释了他们手♥机♥发来
to lure us here.
引我们到这里的短♥信♥
They must have been abducted first
幕后黑手先劫持了他们
and then their phones were used to text us.
然后用他们的手♥机♥给我们发短♥信♥
But why?
但为什么
More importantly, who's that fourth man?
更重要的是 谁是那第四个人
What?
什么
Yeah, there were four guys on that screen
对 屏幕上有四个人
but only three of us.
但咱们这只有三个
What happened to the woman
那个本该出现
that was supposed to be in that chair?
在这张椅子上的女人出了什么事
What is that on your neck?
你脖子上是什么
What?
什么
What is it?
这是什么
You have one, too.
你也有一个
What about me?
我呢
No.
没有
Well, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
那这是好事还是坏事
I don't know, but the important thing here is to stay calm.
我不知道 但要紧的是保持冷静
Screw calm!
去你的冷静
I say we break that glass and hack our way out of here.
我说咱们打碎玻璃 把这里砸开出去
No, that's not a good idea. Tough.
不 那不是好主意 谁管你
If this isn't an emergency, I don't know what is.
如果这不是紧急情况 我不晓得什么还算
Look, whoever is behind this isn't stupid enough
听着 幕后黑手无论是谁 都不会
to leave something that we can use to go free,
蠢到给我们留下能够破门而出的工具
which means that's a trap.
就是说那是个陷阱
Now let's just finish this puzzle and see what happens.
现在还是完成这个谜题 看看会发生什么
Fine.
好吧
Knock yourself out.
你们尽情玩吧
Something about this feels familiar.
这里有些很熟悉的感觉
What do you mean?
什么意思
Identical rooms, the tasks --
同样的房♥间 任务
in grad school I read a case study
我在研究生院时读过一则案例
that examines separation anxiety in stressful situations.
检验在压力环境下的分离焦虑
Well, this certainly is stressful.
这块当然是压力环境
Oh. Thank God.
谢天谢地
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Having a smoke. I think I've earned it.
抽根烟 我遭了罪 还不享受一下
No!
不行
I told you -- you can't trust anything in this place.
我告诉过你 你不能相信这地方的所有东西
This could kill you.
可能会杀死你
It's a cigarette.
这是香烟
It's definitely gonna kill me eventually.
当然最终会害死我
What the hell is that?
这又是什么
It smells like peanuts.
闻起来像花生
I'm allergic.
我对花生过敏
Looks like Captain Beckett
看起来贝克特警监
just saved your life.
救了你一命
So how about you start being a team player?
你开始团队合作 好吗
I need you to tell me
我要你来告诉我
everything you can about this study.
有关那个案例的所有事情
What the hell is my wife doing in here, and yours?
我老婆在哪里干啥 还有你们的
They must be leverage
他们一定是人♥质♥
to make us follow the rules or else they get hurt.
为了逼迫我们服从命令 否则她们可能受伤害
Or maybe we're the leverage.
或者我们是人♥质♥
And what about Todd?
那托德呢
He didn't have anyone in that room.
他在那边谁也没有
He's a priest. They're celibate.
他是个神父 是独身者
I'm a minister. The rules are different.
我是牧师 规矩不同的
So is there a Mrs. Minister that's not in there?
所以有位牧师太太 但不在里面
No, but that doesn't mean
不 但这不意味着
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表