All's fair in love and murder investigations.
爱和凶杀案调查都是无所不用其极的
What, do you think this is a game?
你当这是游戏吗
As hot as it would be to see you two fight --
虽然你俩打架会很性感
especially after that kiss --
尤其是经过了那一吻
we need to work together on this.
我们得一起合作
It is in all our best interests.
这样对我们都有利
All right. We'll work together.
好吧 我们合作
For now.
暂时的
This is actually gonna work out great.
这样正好
While you and Kendall keep Austin distracted,
你和肯德尔缠住奥斯汀
I'll search his house for proof that he's The Phantom.
我就能去他家找出他是幽灵的证据了
Membership in the GDS is as good as mine.
最强侦探协会的成员基本归我了
Oh, yay for you.
你倒是高兴了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Was it the kiss with Kendall?
是因为刚才跟肯德尔的吻吗
Was it -- too much tongue?
舌吻太多了吗
N-- not enough tongue?
不够吗
N-- Well, not enough.
不怎么够
No, Kendall was right. This is not a game.
不是这事 肯德尔说得对 这不是比赛
If Austin Elektra is in fact The Phantom,
如果奥斯汀·伊莱克拉真的是幽灵
then we are walking right into the lair of a serial killer.
那我们就真的是要进虎穴了
I'm sorry. Repeat everything you said after "Not enough."
抱歉 "不够"后面的话再说一遍
Oh, God help us.
上帝保佑
Hey, Kev.
凯文
What's up, partner?
怎么了 搭档
Castle and Hayley might be onto something.
卡塞尔和海莉好像查到了些什么
Turns out that movie director was in New York
原来幽灵犯下两起谋杀案期间
during two of The Phantom's murders.
那个电影导演都在纽约
What about the third?
那第三起呢
Based on financials,
根据交易记录
there's no indication of where Austin was.
查不出那段时间奥斯汀在哪
Which means he could have been here
也就是说他有可能在纽约
committing that third New York homicide.
犯下了第三起凶杀案
This could be our guy.
他可能就是凶手
Yeah, I'm gonna keep digging.
是的 我会继续查的
Oh, and...
还有个事
what is this, bro?
这是怎么回事 兄弟
What are you hiding from me,
你瞒着我什么
and who is Tyler Ross,
这个泰勒·罗斯是谁
and why are you running a background check on him?
还有你为什么要查他背景
Tyler's nobody.
他谁也不是
Well, you see, okay, Jenny a-and I,
好吧 是这样 珍妮和我
we're looking to have a new nanny.
想要雇一个新保姆
Or in Tyler's case, a -- a manny.
或者应该说 是男保姆
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
Stop it.
别装了
You're, like, the worst liar ever.
你简直太不会说谎了
Who is this guy?
这个人是谁
He's Lanie's new boyfriend.
他是蕾妮的新男友
She wanted me to check him out but not to tell you.
她想让我查一下他 而且不告诉你
You know what this means, right?
你知道这意味着什么吧
We... are gonna have some fun at Lanie's expense.
我们可以耍一下蕾妮了
Hey, Lanie.
蕾妮
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
And I've got your murder weapon --
我给你找到凶器了
a picture of it, anyway.
应该说是凶器的图片
I used the autopsies of The Phantom's victims to generate this.
我利用幽灵所杀的人的验尸报告生成了这个
Those serrations near the base are pretty distinctive.
靠近底部的锯齿很特别
Exactly.
没错
Find the knife...
找到这把刀
Find the killer. Nice work.
就能找到凶手 干得漂亮
So, how's the background check going?
那个 背景查得怎么样了
Oh, pretty good so far.
目前很好
I don't like the sound of that.
听到你这么说我不安心啊
No, t-there's -- there's nothing to worry about...
没有 没什么可担心的
y-yet.
目前为止
It's -- it's just a rumor.
只是有些传言
Let's hear it.
说来听听
Okay. He's got a thing about...
好吧 他对小丑有特别的
clowns.
感觉
That's okay. Lots of people are afraid of clowns.
没事啊 很多人都怕小丑呢
Oh, no, no. He's not afraid of them.
不不不 他不是怕小丑
He likes them.
他喜欢小丑
Like a fetish?
成癖好了吗
Oh, good Lord.
天哪
I-I haven't verified it yet.
我还没有查证这一点
I still have to speak with one of his exes.
我还要去问问他的一个前任
Okay. Keep me posted, will you?
好吧 有消息通知我 行吗
Ryan, that is excellent. Thank you.
莱恩 这太好了 谢谢你
Now, just hold off on giving it to LAPD just until morning.
拖到明天早上再把它交给洛杉矶警♥察♥吧
We have a plan to expose who's behind this.
我们有个计划来揪出幕后黑手
Or get ourselves killed.
或者害死自己
Having second thoughts?
打退堂鼓了吗
About having a miage
跟一个从死者身上
with a trophy-taking serial killer?
取战利品的连环杀手会面吗
No! What could possibly go wrong?
当然没有 怎么会出问题呢
Look, this is the murder weapon.
听我说 这就是凶器
All you have to do is distract Austin long enough
你们需要做的就是缠住奥斯汀 争取时间
for me to find this knife.
让我找到这把刀
Let's just hope we don't find it in one of our backs. Right.
希望它不要插在我们的背上 嗯
Sorry.
抱歉
I was setting up
我采取了一些
a few counter-surveillance precautions.
反监控措施
You think we're being bugged?
你觉得我们被监视了吗
We aren't sure exactly what or who
我们都不知道要去
we're looking for out here,
找谁或者找什么东西
so I figured, we can't be sure who's looking for us.
所以我觉得我们也不知道谁会在找我们
So, what tripped the alarm?
那是什么引起了警报呢
Maybe the sensor's turned up too high.
可能传感器设置得太灵敏了
I'll be damned.
不是吧
Looks like this watch is good for something
看来这块手表
other than taking care of checks at Korean restaurants.
不是只能用来在韩国餐厅抵账的
Hello.
找到了
Someone has hard-wired a GPS transmitter
有人在手表的电池上
to the watch's battery.
接了定位发射器
You think it's CIA,
你觉得是中情局吗
left over from my Thailand mission?
泰国那次任务后留下的
Possible. Doubt we'll ever know for sure.
有可能 不知道能不能查出来
Can't we track down where it was purchased?
查不到这是在哪买♥♥的吗
No. I'm afraid this transmitter's incredibly common,
查不到 这种发射器太常见了
which makes tracking it almost impossible.
想要查出来简直是不可能的
But we have to try, right?
那我们也要试一下 对吧
I mean, it's why we're here.
这就是我们来这的初衷啊
Kendall.
肯德尔
You certainly have baited the hook.
你真是放好了鱼饵
I had to, especially considering
没办法 特别是考虑到
it's gonna be two against one tonight.
今天晚上是二对一
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Come on, Rick.
拜托 里奇
I know you're gonna sneak
我知道你会趁
into Austin's house to look for evidence
我和海莉缠住奥斯汀的时候
while Hayley and I distract him.
溜进他家找证据
I'm no fool, but you are if you think
我不傻 可是如果你觉得你没这个
your little plan will work without these.
就能成功的话 你就太傻了
Schematics to Austin Elektra's house.
奥斯汀·伊莱克拉家的结构图
Where'd you get those?
你从哪搞到的
Don't worry your pretty, little head about that.
你这漂亮的小脑瓜就别管这个了
Pretty?
漂亮吗
While Hayley and I distract Austin,
海莉和我缠住奥斯汀的时候
you need to look for this.
你要找到这个
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表