to identify the traitor.
去找出那个叛徒
I'm guessing the traitor got to her first.
我猜那个叛徒抢先一步搞定了她
Anya's last communique
安雅最后一次报告
said she was close to unmasking him.
说她就快揭开那个人的真面目了
But then she was killed in a car crash.
但之后她就死于一场车祸
Your traitor silenced her.
你们的叛徒把她灭口了
We need names.
我们需要人名
Who's on your list?
你们的怀疑名单上都有谁
There's sharing,
分享是相互的
and then there's sharing.
你分享给我 我分享给你
So, she's from the State Department?
她是国♥务♥院♥的人
Actually, that's just a cover.
事实上 那只是个假身份
Cover for what? Who is she?
为了隐藏什么 她的真实身份是谁
Rita is many things,
丽塔有很多身份
One of which is your stepmother.
其中有一重身份是你的继母
She's been helping me take down LokSat.
她一直在帮我追查洛克塞特
I -- I wanted to tell you sooner, but --
我 我本想早点告诉你 但是
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You couldn't because you needed to protect me.
你不能告诉我 因为你想保护我
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is getting really old, Beckett.
老是这一套说辞 贝克特
I know. Believe me, it is
我知道 相信我 的确是
Old.
老一套
It's very old.
真的非常老套
Thank you.
谢谢
Castle, you're absolutely right.
卡塞尔 你说的完全对
Exactly. Wait. What --
就是嘛 等等 你说什么
Right about --
什么对了
What was I right about?
我说什么说对了
The report on the dragunov sniper rifle
关于那把德拉贡诺夫狙击步♥枪♥的报告
said that the barrel twist rate was 320 millimeters.
说它的枪管缠距是320毫米
But the newer version is 240, right?
但是新型号♥的缠距是240毫米 对吗
Yes, it was changed in the '90s.
没错 是90年代改进的
So then why would our sniper use an older model
有威力大得多 精准度更好的新型枪
when the newer one is so much more powerful and accurate?
这个狙击手为什么要用旧款
It - it must have been the only thing the assassin had access to.
那一定是杀手唯一能拿到的武器
Only who the hell leaves around a russian sniper rifle
但到底是谁会随手留下一把1980年代的
from the 1980s lying around?
俄♥国♥狙击步♥枪♥呢
Molniya.
闪电
Lightning?
闪电
It's an old KGB code name for weapon caches
这是一个克格勃代号♥ 指在北约国家
planted in NATO countries
秘密存放的武器库
to support the agents in the field.
它们可以支持在外行动的特工
After the dissolution of the Soviet Union,
前苏联解体之后
many were abandoned.
它们很多都被废弃了
But someone in the field would know where they were.
但某些参与过行动的人会知道它们在哪
Like frank. Except he's all lawyered up.
比如弗兰克 但他已经请了律师
Yes, but I, too, know where these old caches are.
是的 但是 我也知道那些武器藏在哪
We search those caches, we could find our killer.
我们搜查那些武器库 就能找到凶手
You remind me of Jackson.
你让我想起杰克逊
I find that very hard to believe.
我觉得这话不大可信
You have his eyes and that mischievous grin.
你有和他一样的眼睛和淘气的笑容
There it is.
就是这个笑容
How is he?
他还好吗
Alive.
他活着
In our business, that's all you can hope for.
干我们这行 活着就是你所希望的一切
Does he ever, um...
他有没有
mention me?
提到过我
No.
没有
You couldn't have lied?
你就不能说个谎哄我吗
Doesn't mean he's not thinking of you.
那并不代表他不惦念你
Just how he deals with having to have to stay away.
不得不远离你 这是他的应对方式
He does it for your own safety.
他这么做是为了你的安全
I am so sick of people pushing me away for my safety.
我真不喜欢人们为了我的安全把我推开
Specifically beckett, I'm assuming?
我猜尤其是贝克特 对吗
Still a wee bit upset, huh?
还是有点沮丧 是吧
The anger flares up from time to time, yes.
怒气时不时会燃起来 的确是
She did it out of love.
她这么做是出于爱
Oh, I know.
我明白
I know.
明白
At the end of the day,
到头来
She's worth it.
她让一切都值得了
I'm glad I met you, richard.
我很高兴见到了你 理查德
I'm glad I met you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
But you didn't. Remember that.
但你从没见过我 记住
No, your secret is safe.
当然 你的秘密很安全
Am I going to see you or my dad again?
我还能再见到你或者我爸么
He's so very proud of you.
他非常非常为你感到骄傲
Hey, guys. You're gonna want to see this.
伙计们 你们肯定想看看这个
I've been scrubbing traffic cam footage
我一直在看城里所有冷战时期
at the addresses of all the old cold war caches in the city.
旧武器库周边的交通监控
What did you find?
发现了什么
Well, you have to see it to believe it.
你们得看了才会相信
This is from yesterday.
这是昨天的录像
who's that? I'll show you.
那是谁 我来展示给你
Wait for it.
等着看吧
Remember our cold war spies Anatoly and Anya?
还记得我们的冷战间谍阿纳托利和安雅吗
This is her now.
这是她现在的样子
This is Anya Mishkin.
这是安雅·米什金
Grigory's mother.
格里戈里的母亲
But she died in the car crash.
但她不是死于一场车祸吗
Nope. She's alive and well.
没有 她活得好好的
She must have taken the dragunov from the gun cache.
一定是她从武器库里拿了狙♥击♥枪♥
Now we know who our assassin is.
现在我们知道杀手是谁了
Do you expect me to believe
你指望我相信
that you had no idea Anya was still alive?
你对于安雅还活着毫不知情
I swear it. For all I know,
我发誓 我所知道的是
Anya's the leak in the russian consulate all along!
一直以来安雅就是俄领♥事♥馆♥里的泄密者
And she faked her death just to throw you off?
她伪装了自己的死亡就是为了迷惑你
I don't know.
我不知道
Captain, that bolo
警监 对安雅
that I put on the stolen car that anya got into paid off.
上的那辆偷来的车发的通缉有回应了
Unis pulled her over on the L.I.E.
警员在长岛高速公路把她拦下了
Do they have her in custody?
他们拘押她了吗
Bringing her in right now.
立刻把她带来
I'll question her.
我来审讯她
So, what was the endgame, anya?
你们到底在玩什么把戏 安雅
Money for selling secrets
卖♥♥情报的钱
in a cayman account so that you and frank
存在一个开曼群岛的账户里好让
could sit on a beach?
你和弗兰克可以享受沙滩
You have no idea what you are talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
But the price for this fantasy getaway was steep --
但是这场梦幻隐居计划的代价太高了
Your son's life.
它让你儿子送了命
So who killed him? Was it frank?
所以是谁杀了他 是弗兰克吗
Or did you do it yourself?
或者是你亲自动的手
Everything I've done was in order to save him.
我所做的一切都是为了救他
Grigory found out the truth, didn't he?
格里戈里发现了真♥相♥
And he threatened to expose you.
他威胁说要揭发你
That's why you killed him.
所以你杀了他
The thing I don't understand is, why did you stick around
我想不通的是 你为什么会
for the assassination attempt at the consulate?
为了杀领♥事♥馆♥的人而留下来
All I had left was vengeance.
我只想复仇
What did Oborin do to you?
奥伯林对你做了什么
I wasn't aiming for Oborin.
我瞄准的不是奥伯林
Sergei.
谢尔盖
You were aiming for your husband?
你瞄准的是你丈夫
And if you hadn't interfered,
要是你没插手
he would be dead now, as he should be.
他现在已经死了 他就应该死
I must say, Rick,
我得说 里克
your novels don't do Beckett justice.
你小说里的贝克特没有真人厉害啊
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表