a bad grade, not impalement.
却没想到会被刺穿
I contacted the psych department.
我联♥系♥过心理学系
Lillstrom's been out all week.
利斯特罗姆一整周都在外出
She could be on the run.
她可能畏罪潜逃了
If she is, she didn't run far.
如果是的话 她没跑多远
Or at least her phone didn't.
或者至少她的手♥机♥没有
Her cell signal went dead yesterday,
她的手♥机♥昨天失去了信♥号♥♥
but it last pinged off a tower
不过最后接收到信♥号♥♥的
outside of a tenantless building here.
是一个无人居住的建筑外的信♥号♥♥塔
That's four blocks away from where Peter was killed.
这里离彼得被杀的地方只有四个街区
You know, if you want to curry favor with Katherine
要知道 如果你想在昨晚
after last night's little debacle,
那个小状况之后讨好凯瑟琳
you might tell her about this.
你也许应该告诉她这件事
No, first, we'll confirm Lillstrom is there.
不 首先 我们要确定利斯特罗姆在那里
Then we'll call in the cavalry.
然后我们再呼叫主力
Times like this, I wish you were more comfortable
这种时候 我希望你能随身持枪
carrying a gun on your person, not just in your desk.
而不是只放在你的桌子里
A good P.I. relies on his wits first,
一名优秀的私♥家♥侦♥探♥靠的首先是他的聪明才智
bullets second.
其次才是子弹
After your wits.
聪明才智先请
What was that?
什么声音
This explains Peter's prison jumpsuit.
这解释了彼得为什么穿狱服
Don't move. Easy there, fella.
别动 放轻松 伙计
Unless you're a New York Yankee,
除非你是纽约扬基棒球队
quit trying to steal second base.
放弃试图盗上二垒吧
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
I'm just saying, buy me a drink first.
我只是说 先请我喝一杯
Take this.
拿着这个
Here, open 4.
来 打开四号♥
No. What?
不 什么
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做
I have to warn the Warden.
我得去通知典狱长
What kind of prison is this?
这是什么监狱
Take a look around.
看看周围
You notice any similarities...
你注意到什么狱警和囚犯
...between the guards and the inmates?
之间的共同点了吗
Wait they're all my age. Exactly.
等等 他们和我差不多大 没错
And I'm betting they're all Hudson University students.
而且我打赌他们都是哈德逊大学的学生
They're doing a re-enactment of the stanford prison experiment.
他们在重现斯坦福监狱实验
That thing from the '70s
就是70年代
where they studied the psychological effects
通过让学生扮演囚犯和狱警
of making students pretend to be prisoners and guards?
来研究心理效应的那件事
Makes sense.
非常合理
Dr. Lillstrom is head of the psych department.
利斯特罗姆博士是心理学系的系主任
Who else is gonna have the kind of pull
除了她还有谁能有这样的权力
to put something like this together?
来组织这样的事情
Maybe Peter shawshanked his way out of here.
也许彼得像肖申克电影里那样越狱了
Peter? He actually escaped?
彼得 他真的逃走了
You know Peter?
你认识彼得
He was in your cell,
他以前就被关在你这个牢房♥
but one day we woke up and he was just gone.
但是有一天我们醒来发现他不见了
What did the guards say? They freaked.
狱警怎么说 他们很震惊
How'd he get out of his cell?
他是怎么从牢房♥里逃出去的
But we -- we didn't know
但是我们 我们不知道
if they were just messing with our heads,
他们是不是只是在扰乱我们的思维
'cause that's what they do here.
因为这是他们的惯用手法
Did you volunteer for this?
这是你自愿参加的吗
I needed the money, but now I just want to go home.
我需要钱 但是现在我只想回家
Wait a minute. Y-you mean, there's no panic button?
等一下 你是说这里没有紧急呼救按钮
There's no safety mechanism if you want to quit?
没有以防你想退出的安全措施
There was a white flag,
以前有一面白旗
but they removed it when Peter was demoted.
但彼得被降级之后他们就把它撤掉了
Peter was a guard before he was an inmate?
彼得在当囚犯之前曾经是狱警
Head guard, recruited by Warden Lillstrom.
警卫长 典狱长利斯特罗姆任命的
But he was nice to us.
但是他对我们很好
I think that's why Lillstrom turned on him.
我觉得这是利斯特罗姆放弃他的原因
She made Peter an inmate, forced him to sit in the chair.
她把彼得变成囚犯 强迫他坐上那把椅子
What chair are we talking about?
什么样的椅子
Our daily interrogations.
我们的日常审问
We're strapped to a chair.
我们被绑在椅子上
Lillstrom flashes images in our eyes over and over.
利斯特罗姆在我们眼前反复播放影像
All these strange lights.
那些奇奇怪怪的光
What does Lillstrom want to know?
利斯特罗姆想知道什么
Our secrets. The darker, the better.
我们的秘密 越见不得人越好
It's like she's sliding around your brain,
那种感觉就像是她围着你的脑子打转
peeking into your soul.
窥视你的灵魂
Come open this cell.
打开牢房♥
I give the orders here, inmate.
这里我说了算 犯人
And I give the grades.
成绩我说了算
You saw my faculty ID.
你看到我的教职身份证明了
So, here's the pop quiz.
所以这是随堂测试
Failure to open this cell will cause
不开牢门将会导致
an oh-so-disastrous end to your academic career --
你的学术生涯彻底断送
True or false?
对还是错
Hey. Hers too.
她的也打开
Take us to Dr. Lillstrom right now.
立刻带我们去见利斯特罗姆博士
Warden. We, um, have a problem.
典狱长 我们有麻烦了
Damn right we do -- years of planning, of research, ruined!
是有麻烦了 几年的计划和研究 全毁了
Do you have any idea of the damage you've caused?
你知不知道你给我造成了多大损失
Ask me if I care.
我才不管
We're here investigating Peter's murder.
我们是来调查彼得被杀一案
Peter's dead?
彼得死了
Look, he broke out. That's not my responsibility.
他逃走了 这不关我的事
New York's a dangerous town.
纽约是个危险之地
We know all about your relationship with Peter.
你和彼得的关系我们都知道了
I'm the adviser on his thesis.
我是他论文的指导老师
You advised him on a lot more than that.
你对他的指导可不只是论文
You were having an affair.
你们俩有一腿
Excuse me?
你说什么
We found your little sex dungeon
我们发现了你的性♥爱♥小囚室
and the message you wrote on the mirror.
还有你留在镜子上的信息
Peter broke up with you, didn't he?
彼得是不是和你提出分手
So you punished him the only way you knew how --
所以你让他成为你的囚犯
by making him your prisoner.
以此来惩罚他
Then he escaped.
后来他逃跑了
Is that when you decided he had to die, doctor?
那时你才决定杀他灭口吧 博士
You killed Peter?
你杀了彼得
I-it's not true. Any of it.
没有 我什么都没做过
You're coming with me. Wha
跟我走一趟 什么
You open those cells,
把这些牢房♥打开
but no one leaves here until I've returned with the police.
但在我和警方来之前任何人不准离开这
Do not listen to him.
别听他的
Oh, and, uh, you're indoors and it's dark,
你在室内这里又一片漆黑
so take off the sunglasses. You look stupid.
把眼镜摘了 看起来像个傻缺
Yet another case closed
又搞定一个案子
courtesy of Richard Castle Investigations.
理查德·卡塞尔事务所为您效劳
Um, who is this woman?
这个女人是谁
And are you in handcuffs?
你的手被铐了
This man abducted me.
这个人绑♥架♥了我
It's not an abduction. It's a citizen's arrest.
不是绑♥架♥ 我这是公民逮捕
Please get it straight.
请你搞清楚
Beckett, please meet Dr. Lillstrom.
贝克特 这位是利斯特罗姆博士
She was Peter's teacher -- with benefits.
她是彼得的老师 俩人有私情
The real kinky kind, too.
十分重口味的那种
But when Peter ended their trysts,
但当彼得要结束这种关系时
she locked him up in a secret, underground prison experiment,
她把他秘密囚禁在了地下监狱实验里
which is where I caught her.
我就是在那抓了她
You're welcome, honey.
不用谢 亲
You went to an underground prison?
你去了地下囚室
Alone?
一个人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表