I did. It is, but...
没错 可是...
She thought she was protecting me.
她认为她在保护我
Okay, so does that mean you could forgive her?
好吧 那意思是你原谅她了吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Yeah, don't take this the wrong way, Rick,
好吧 别误会我的意思 里克
but you don't make any sense.
但你的话毫无意义
Well, that's because I'm in love.
那是因为我深爱着她
But you wouldn't understand that.
但你是不会明白的
So why are you talking to me about it?
那你为什么要跟我说这些呢
Touche.
问得好
You were right.
你说得对
Okay.
好吧
Everything that you said, you were absolutely right.
你说得每一句话都是对的
Could you be more specific?
能再具体一点吗
That our break-up - could have just been a cover
我们本可以把分手作为掩饰
so that we could bring down LokSat together.
这样我们就能联手扳倒洛克赛特
Yeah.
是的
I wish you would have come to me.
我希望你那时能来找我
Well, I'm here now...
现在我来了...
So let's do it.
我们来吧
It's not that easy.
并不是那么简单的
I thought that you would --
我以为你会...
Just take you back, in spite of what you put me through?
会原谅你 无视你曾经让我经历过的痛苦吗
Look, Castle, I am sorry. I hate that I hurt you.
卡塞尔 对不起 我恨自己伤害了你
That was never what I wanted.
那从不是我希望的结果
But you did hurt me, Kate, and what's worse...
但你的确伤害我了 凯特 而更糟的是...
You lost faith in me. No, I never
你对我失去信心了 不 我从没...
I need you, Rick.
我需要你 里克
I didn't realize even how much I needed you
在这件事发生前 我从未想到
until this happened.
自己会如此需要你
Please, just don't make me do this without you.
求你 别让我独自经历这些
Okay.
好吧
Though you do realize
但你知道
I'm gonna have to punish you a little first.
我必须先惩罚你一下
Naked punishing?
裸体惩罚吗
Very naked punish.
赤♥裸♥裸的惩罚
Aw, you guys.
你们俩啊
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表