at least not until after the time was right,
至少得等到时机合适
whatever that meant.
不知是什么意思
Do either of you know
你们是否知道
if Emma was having personal problems with anyone,
艾玛跟谁有什么私人恩怨吗
anyone at work, in her personal life?
比如工作上或者生活上
Not that I know of.
我是不知道
Well, there's Buckley.
有巴克利
Yeah, but everybody in the newsroom
是啊 但新闻编辑室的人
has problems with Buckley.
都对巴克利有问题
Who's Buckley?
那是谁
Another producer at the station...
是电视台另一位制♥作♥人
he had seniority over Emma,
他比艾玛资历深
but she beat him out for that promotion.
但她却代替他升了职
And Buckley was pissed.
巴克利很不爽
Yeah, I mean, he even claimed
是啊 他甚至说
that she'd made up lies about him just to get the job.
她为了得到工作散布了他的谣言
But I can't imagine he would kill her for that.
但我无法想象他会为此杀人
By any chance, does Buckley drive a white van?
巴克利是否开一辆白色货车
Yeah, he does.
是的
What, am I in kindergarten again?
我又回幼儿园了吗
So where's Mrs. Finch?
芬奇老师呢
You are not Mrs. Finch.
你不是芬奇老师
Who are you guys?
你们是谁
Where am I?
我在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Me and this guy just woke up.
我和这人刚醒来
My shoulder's killing me.
我的肩膀好疼
Anyone have a phone? Mine's gone.
有人有电♥话♥吗 我的不见了
No.
没有
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
How did we get here?
我们怎么过来的
Last thing I remember I-I went to a...
我印象里最后一件事是去
a run-down building going to meet Stephen King
一栋破破烂烂的大楼见史蒂芬·金
and then all the lights went out.
然后灯一盏盏熄灭了
Hold on... 143 Nicholas Street?
等等 尼可拉斯街143号♥吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
A lawyer called, asked me to meet him there...
有个律师来电♥话♥ 叫我去见他
said I inherited the building
说我从一年前
from my uncle who passed away a year ago.
去世的叔叔那里继承了这栋楼
Yeah, I was told the same thing,
是啊 我也是收到了这样的消息
except it was supposedly my cousin
但说的是我几个月前
who died a few months ago.
去世的堂亲
Oh, my God.
天呐
We were all lured there.
我们都被骗了过去
Yeah, but by whom?
可是谁呢
There's a sticky substance on my arms.
我胳膊上有黏黏的东西
Do you guys have that?
你们呢
This thing's not budging.
这东西撞不开
Okay, um...
好吧
You know, when I was in that hallway,
我在走廊里
when the lights went out,
看着灯熄灭的时候
last thing I remember was a sharp pain in my shoulder.
最后只记得肩膀一阵刺痛
So we must have been drugged with a syringe or a tranq dart.
我们肯定是被人用注射器或麻醉针下药了
But why? Who would do that to us?
为什么啊 谁会这么对我们
My guess is whoever's behind that camera.
我猜是那个镜头后的人
Oh, man, it's a serial killer.
天呐 是连环杀手
I've seen stuff like this on "Dateline,"
我《日界线》上见过这种事的报道
and it never ends well.
从来没有好结局
Will you please shut the hell up?
你能不能闭嘴
I'm just trying to tell you, this is a...
我只是想告诉你
Shut up! Guys...
闭嘴 各位
whoever is behind this,
不管是谁做的
if they wanted us dead, we would be dead.
如果那人想要我们死 我们早死了
So, obviously, they want something else, right?
所以显然对方是另有所图
Yeah, b-but what?
是啊 但什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's take a look around.
我们到处看看吧
Obviously someone went through a lot of trouble
显然有人费心费力地
designing this place.
设计了这里
Guys.
伙计们
"Salvation lies within."
"拯救就在其中"
What is that thing?
那是什么
It's a cryptex.
是密♥码♥筒
It's kind of a lock box
是个上锁的盒子
that requires a password to open it.
需要密♥码♥才能开启
So we just need the password.
我们需要密♥码♥
We need to bust out of here... now.
我们得马上冲出去
The blade's rubber.
刃是橡皮的
Is that a bee?
那是蜜蜂吗
I'm allergic. I'm very allergic!
我过敏 我严重过敏
Okay, well, relax. You're antagonizing it.
放松 你把它激怒了
I think it's attracted to the stuff that's on my arm.
它好像被我胳膊上的东西吸引
Oh, no.
不
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Okay, relax. Relax.
好了 放松 放松
You're going into anaphylactic shock.
你要过敏性休克了
Do you have epinephrine?
你有肾上腺素吗
My injector's gone! It was in my pocket!
我的注射器没了 本来就在我兜里的
Where is it? Where is it?!
哪去了 哪去了
It's okay, man. It's okay.
没事的 哥们
We'll find it.
我们会找到的
Guys, there's a picture of a bee.
伙计们 这上面有蜜蜂的图案
Maybe your epinephrine's in here.
或许你的肾上腺素在这里面
W-What should we do?
我们怎么办
We need the password.
我们需要密♥码♥
Just breathe. Just breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
All right? We'll figure this out.
好吗 我们会想到办法的
Guys, some of the letters have little bees over them.
各位 有几个字母上面有蜜蜂
ADE... What the hell?
阿戴 怎么回事
...ILO... Take it easy.
伊洛 放松
Okay. ...P, R, and Y.
好 普莱
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know. It could be a word, maybe it's a phrase.
不知道 可能是个词 或是短语
Uh, "Dairy pole"... no.
"牛奶杆" 不对
"I play doer."
"我玩实干家"
"A dire ploy."
"可怕的策略"
Guys, he's not looking so good.
各位 他看上去不妙
Wait a minute.
等等
"Play...
"玩
or...
否则
die."
就死"
Oh, man. This is so twisted.
天呐 太变♥态♥了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快点 快点
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
What did you do to him?
你做了什么
Nothing. I just put...
没什么 我就是...
It says it's poison.
是剧毒
What?
什么
That's not...
这不...
"Salvation lies within."
"拯救就在其中"
Sa-- lies.
拯...撒谎
It was a trick.
是个骗局
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Just open up his collar so he can breathe.
解开他的领子 让他呼吸
What is that?
那是什么
So what the hell are we supposed to do now?
我们现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
You were right.
你说得对
Whoever's behind this isn't gonna kill us.
幕后黑手不打算杀了我们
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表