They end up dead.
他们丧命的
I'll see you around.
回头见
You really love her, don't you?
你真的很爱她 是吗
Like a house on fire.
无法自拔
Must be nice.
一定感觉不错
Speed dial 5.
快速拨号♥5
Go. It's me.
说 是我
What do you need?
你需要什么
Tell the lab I'm coming in with something for them to test.
告诉实验室我要过去 有东西需要他们化验
Gonna need it I.D.'d right away.
我要立刻知道结果
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不
Forget it. I got nothing to say to you.
别想了 我和你无话可说
Oh, tough.
真不幸
I know Beckett was here, and I know why.
我知道贝克特来过这 而且我知道原因
So you're gonna call off your dogs right now.
所以你最好让你的走狗立刻停手
Or what? Are you gonna write something mean about me?
否则呢 你就要写点什么来损我吗
Or I'm gonna start a scholarship in your name
否则我就以你的名义来创建一个奖学金
and offer it to the children of the first inmate
奖励给第一个在监狱洗衣房♥
who shanks you in the prison laundry.
打断你小腿的犯人的孩子
You'll be wasting your money.
那你是白花钱
Oh, forgive me if I don't take your word for it.
原谅我不打算听你的
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
You.
你
You come in here all on fire about your wife.
你为了你的妻子着急上火地来到这
You don't even know who she is.
可你甚至不知道她到底是谁
16 years, Kate Beckett's been obsessed
凯特·贝克特执着于解决
with solving her mother's murder.
她母亲的谋杀案整整16年
You really think she can turn off that kind of obsession?
你真的觉得她可以就此放下这种执念
Are you saying this is her fault?
你是说这都是她的错
I'm saying she's never gonna be happy just being Mrs. Castle.
我是说 只做卡塞尔夫人肯定满足不了她
She needs to tilt at windmills.
她需要一个战场
It's in her DNA, like a moth to the flame.
这念头深入骨髓 就像飞蛾都要扑火
And we all know what happens to the moth in the end.
我们都知道飞蛾的结局是什么
Let me out of here.
我要出去
Hey. Storage unit was rented with a stolen I.D.
库房♥是有人用偷来的身份证租的
Who do we know has been chasing those?
我们知道谁在追踪这个
Hayley Shipton.
海莉·希普顿
She must have a list of all stolen I.D.s in that bundle.
她应该有那批被盗身份的清单
Used it to track our shooters here.
用它追踪那些杀手到这里
And to convince castle to run with her instead of us.
还说服卡塞尔瞒着我们跟他跑了
What the hell's he thinking? He's not.
他在想什么 他没想
He's reacting,
他只是在行动
trying whatever he can to find Beckett.
用尽一切方法来寻找贝克特
It's gonna get him killed.
这会害死他的
Look at all this stuff. It's all next-gen weaponry.
看看这些 都是最新式的武器
Piston-driven, tricked out with thermal scopes,
活塞驱动 还装了热成像视镜
sound suppressors.
还有消音器
Probably some kind of professional hit squad or something.
可能是职业突击队的设备
Yeah, but who's paying them?
但是谁买♥♥的呢
And how do they connect to Beckett?
以及这些怎么会和贝克特有关
I.D. Sketch from the dry-cleaner's came back.
干洗店店员描述的人的画像出来了
The guy running with Beckett.
这是和贝克特一起的人
Let's priority-one this through the system
我们先去系统里加急搜索这个人
and hope that an I.D. On this guy gets us some clarity.
希望这个人的身份能让我们有些头绪
Keep walking. Head for the blue van.
继续走 往蓝色货车那边去
Oh, just the person I was looking for.
我正等着你呢
You know, most people react differently
大多数人被枪抵着的时候
to a gun in their side.
可不是这种反应
Yeah, well, this sort of thing happens to me a lot.
没错 可能是因为这种事我经历得比较多
So, I was just in there visiting with your boss.
我刚才还去拜访了你老板
I don't know how much he's paying you,
我不知道他付你多少钱
but it can't be worth your life.
但肯定不值得你为此丢命
You really have no idea what's going on, do you?
你是真的什么都不知道 是吧
So enlighten me.
告诉我呀
Not my job.
这不是我的职责
Open it.
开门
Sleep well.
好好睡一觉吧
Dad's missing! We have to find him!
我爸失踪了 我们得找到他
Slow down.
慢点说
What are you -- what are you talking about?
你在 你在说什么
I've been tracking his cellphone on the sly.
我一直在偷偷追踪他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
That way, if he ever disappeared again, I'd know.
这样万一他再突然消失 我会知道的
And an hour ago, his phone suddenly went dead.
一小时前 他忽然关机了
Okay, maybe the battery just died.
也许是没电了呢
No. Not with where he went.
不会 他不会不充电就去那
And where's that?
他去哪儿了
Winterkill correctional. I tracked Beckett there earlier.
冬煞监狱 我之前追踪贝克特到那
Winterkill. That's where bracken is.
冬煞 布莱肯在那个监狱
He's connected to this somehow. That's why dad went to see him.
这件事似乎与他有关 所以我爸去找他了
Without telling us. But I bet Hayley went along, huh?
还不告诉我们 海莉肯定也去了
Yeah, but when I called her,
是的 但是我给她打电♥话♥的时候
she said she left him at the prison.
她说她在监狱跟他分开了
Hasn't heard from him since.
之后就没有联♥系♥过
All right, I'll reach out to the prison,
好吧 我去联♥系♥监狱
get their external surveillance feed.
找找他们的外♥围♥监控录像
All right. Where are you going?
好吧 你要去哪
To get Hayley.
去找海莉
You can quit faking. The dose I gave you wore off by now.
你别装了 我给你那针药效已经过了
Well, you can't blame a guy for trying.
我总得试试看吧
You might want to try something a little more original
比起《斯道姆来临》里德里克·斯道姆的把戏
than the trick derrick storm pulled in "Storm Fall."
你更应该换换新花样了
You read my books?
你读过我的书
Lot of downtime in my line of work.
我们这行空闲时间多
Your earlier stuff was better.
你早期的书更好
You got soft once you met the skirt.
遇到那女人之后就越写越差了
Everyone's a critic.
人人都是评论家
Sit.
坐吧
Can't help but think you've done this before.
我看你肯定不是新手了
Hey. Richard castle.
我是理查德·卡塞尔
I'd shake hands, but...
我想跟你握手来着 但是
You think this is funny? No. No, no.
你觉得挺有趣的是不是 不不不
I just felt like you'd be serious enough
我只是觉得你太严肃了
for the both of us.
想活跃下气氛
Well, how's this for serious?
那你看我这样严不严肃
You either tell me where your wife is...
要不你告诉我你老婆在哪
or I'm gonna kill you.
要不我杀了你
This is a simple question.
这问题很简单
Where's Kate Beckett?
凯特·贝克特在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
And even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you.
而且就算我知道 我也不会告诉你的
You know, it's amazing. They all say that.
真是奇了怪了 他们都这么说
And yet they all end up talking in the end.
但是到最后他们都招了
You know, since we're asking questions,
既然我们都在问问题
maybe you guys could fill in a few blanks for me.
或许你们能帮我补全一些信息
For example, if bracken isn't your boss, then who is?
比如 既然你们的老板不是布莱肯 谁是
You know what, I don't think he's taking this seriously.
我觉得他还是没把这回事当真
Maybe a little pain will help him focus.
也许吃点苦头可以帮他集中注意力
Pass. But you know what?
不用了 但你知道吗
I would kill for a nice cappuccino right now,
我现在非常想喝一杯卡布奇诺
Extra froth.
要多加奶泡
You expect us to believe that your wife
你指望我们相信你老婆
Is keeping you in the dark?
把你蒙在鼓里
Look, this isn't working. How do you want to do this?
这么问不管用 你想要我们怎么审问他
Start by cutting off his fingers until he talks
是挨个切掉他的手指直到他说实话
or jump straight for the wedding vegetables?
还是让他断了老二呢
You know, actually, I was thinking something
其实 我在想一种
maybe a little more, uh, psychological.
也许更加折磨人心的方法
I'm gonna be honest with you. That doesn't look that scary.
说实话 那东西看起来并不怎么可怕
Well, why don't you look again?
为什么不再看一下呢
Okay, I might puke.
好吧 我要吐了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表