So long as I'm with you, I'll go anywhere.
只要和你在一起 我去哪都好
Oh, don't -- don't shoot me.
别 别开枪
I might spill my Scotch.
我会把我的苏格兰威士忌洒了的
I think you mean my Scotch.
我想你说的是我的苏格兰威士忌
And my most expensive Scotch.
而且是我最贵的苏格兰威士忌
It's worth it.
物有所值
You had a change of heart, Caleb?
你改变主意了 卡莱布
You know, every morning we wake up
要知道 每天早晨我们醒来
and we choose who we want to be.
然后选择我们要做谁
I wake up and I ask myself, "Why are you choosing this?"
我醒来然后问自己 为什么我这样选择
Because you're right, Kate. I was a good guy once.
因为你说的对 凯特 我曾经是个好人
And you still can be.
你仍然可以是
Who is LokSat?
谁是洛克赛特
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, come on. You work for him.
算了吧 你为他效力
Yes. But I started out working for his partner.
是 但我最开始是为他的同伙工作
Senator William Bracken?
威廉·布莱肯议员
So, what, LokSat inherited you?
所以 怎么 洛克赛特把你接过去了
It was more like drafted.
更像是招募
After Bracken's murder,
布莱肯被杀之后
I received this on my doorstep with a note.
我在我的门阶上收到了这个和一张便笺
And I quote, "Mr. Brown, you now work for me.
上面写着"布朗先生 现在开始你为我工作"
This cellphone is enabled with GPS and will only function
这个手♥机♥是用卫星定位启动的
at the northernmost end of Astor Park.
只有在艾斯特公园最北边才能用
Be there every third Monday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
每月第三个周一早晨八点到那里
to receive your orders.
接受指令
Kate, it's yours.
凯特 这是你的了
And hopefully you can trace LokSat's next call.
希望下次通话你可以追踪到洛克赛特
They're gonna know I'm not you.
他们会知道我不是你
We don't have a conversation. The phone rings, I answer.
我们没有对话 电♥话♥响 我接
An electronically modified voice gives me instructions.
一个电脑处理过的声音告诉我指令
It lasts no more than 60 seconds,
整个过程持续不到60秒
so have your best people ready.
所以让你最得力的手下做好准备
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm gonna go to the same places that I always go -- work, home.
我会去以前去的地方 办公室 家
I'm gonna act as if nothing has changed.
我会装作一切照旧
Yeah, but it has. And we can protect you.
但是一切已经变了 我们可以保护你
All I want from you is your promise
我想从你这里得到的只有你的承诺
that you will see this thing through.
承诺你会坚持到底
And remember who I chose to be today
记得我今天的选择
because nobody else will.
因为没有其他人会这样做
That's a damn fine Scotch, Rick.
那个苏格兰威士忌真是太好喝了 里克
This is it.
就是它了
It's our one shot at LokSat. Yeah.
这是我们接近洛克赛特的唯一机会 是的
And when the time comes, we're gonna make it count.
等时机到来之时 我们要把握住
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表