We're missing part of the story.
我们漏了故事中的一部分
And how do you suggest we find it?
你认为我们要怎么找回它呢
The same way we always do.
用我们一直以来的老办法
We start at the beginning, back at the prison.
从头开始 回到那个监狱去
You just want an excuse to get me alone.
你只想找个借口跟我独处
No, Beckett, I just want the truth.
不 贝克特 我想得到真♥相♥
What really happened to Peter that night.
那天晚上彼得到底经历了什么
Peter was placed in this cell.
彼得被关在这间牢房♥里
And then he escaped.
接着他越狱了
Yeah, but how?
是的 但他怎么做到的
They said one morning he was just gone.
他们说有天早上醒来他突然就不见了
So, what are you thinking?
你在想什么
How Peter escaped had something to do with who killed him?
你认为彼得越狱的方式跟他被害有关吗
Only one way to figure it out.
只有一个办法能验证了
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
We're gonna figure it out together.
咱俩要一起来验证
You are not gonna get a signal.
不会有信♥号♥♥的
You trapped me in here on purpose.
你是故意把我困在这的
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
But since you brought it up, tell me --
不过既然你提到这个 告诉我
why do you feel trapped in our marriage?
你为什么会觉得自己被困在我们的婚姻中了
I don't.
我没有
Then why did you leave?
那你为什么要离开
It's complicated.
原因很复杂
So is breaking out of a prison,
越狱也很复杂
so we've got some time.
所以我们现在有时间好好谈谈
You know what? We're not having this conversation.
我不要跟你聊这个
I asked you for space,
我让你给我空间
and you literally locked me up in a jail cell.
而你却把我关在一个监狱牢房♥里
Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa -- okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
You -- I'll give you space. I'll give you space.
你 我给你空间就是了 我给你空间
You know what?
你知道吗
You know, it would be just my luck
我运气一向不好
it would ricochet and hit you
子弹一定会弹回来打到你
and then I'd have two murders to contend with.
这样我一下子救要应付两起谋杀案了
Look, relax.
听我说 放轻松
Peter broke out of here, so...so can we.
彼得既然都逃出去了 我们也可以
Probably.
也许吧
You're right.
你说的没错
I mean, we've been stuck in worse places together before.
咱们一起被困在过更糟糕的地方
I like that word -- together.
我喜欢那个词 一起
So what happened, Kate? What did I do wrong?
到底怎么回事 凯特 我做错什么了
Castle, this one's not about you.
卡塞尔 这件事与你无关
It's on me.
是我的问题
I love you.
我爱你
I always will.
我会永远爱你
Then let's work it out -- therapy, counseling.
那就想想办法 去做心理咨♥询♥ 婚姻辅♥导♥
Whatever it takes.
只要能挽救婚姻就行
I -- I just can't.
我 我不能
Why?
为什么
"Huh," what?
你哼什么
Before this place was a prison cell,
这个地方被改成监狱之前
it was an office building, right?
是个办公楼对吧
Take a look up.
抬头看看
I bet you that's how Peter got out.
我敢打赌彼得就是这么逃出去的
Come on, Castle.
来吧 卡塞尔
Uh, this is when you boost me up.
你该把我托上去了
Uh, right. Up.
没错 上去
Ready. There we go.
准备好了 上去
Uh, okay.
好的
Oh, got it.
我上来了
You're doing great, honey. N-not to rush you, but...
你干得不错亲爱的 我不是催你 可是
Wait a minute. Something's not right here.
等一下 哪里不对劲
How did Peter reach the vent from inside the cell?
彼得在牢房♥里怎么够到通风孔的
It was a two-man job.
这得两个人合作才行
Two prisoners escaped,
两个犯人逃了
but only one was missing, which means...
但是却只少了一个人 也就是说
The killer came back!
凶手又回来了
I'll open the door.
我给你开门
Thanks for coming down to the station, Emily.
谢谢你能来警局配合调查 艾米莉
We just have a few questions about the prison experiment...
我们想问你几个问题 是关于监狱实验的
and how you helped Peter escape from it.
以及你是怎么帮助彼得逃出去的
What are you talking about?
你们说什么
Well, Peter reached through the bars, and he hoisted you up,
彼得把手伸过铁栏 把你托上去
and you both escaped, didn't you?
然后你们俩一块逃出去了 不是吗
And then you killed Peter in the park
然后你在公园里杀了彼得
and returned to the prison, to your cell --
又回到了监狱 回到了你的牢房♥里
the perfect alibi.
完美的不在场证明
That's ridiculous. Why would I kill him?
这太荒唐了 我为什么要杀他
Emily, we know about the scholarship.
艾米莉 我们知道奖学金的事
You needed it to stay in school.
你需要奖学金才能继续学业
Yeah, but he won fair and square.
但他胜的光明正大
We know that's not true.
我们知道这不是真的
Peter won that scholarship
彼得之所以能获得奖学金
because he was having an affair with the dean.
是因为他跟院长有私情
And then when you found out about it in the prison,
当你在监狱里得知这件事后
you took your revenge.
你便报复了他
It wasn't me.
不是我
Stop lying, Emily! It wasn't!
别撒谎了 艾米莉 那不是我
It was a different me!
那是另一个不同的我
That experiment messed with my head!
那个实验把我逼疯了
After we escaped, I just...snapped.
我们逃走之后 我就 我就崩溃了
It was so unfair.
太不公平了
I had worked so hard, did everything right.
我那么努力 事事都做到最好
When Peter ran into the park,
当彼得跑进公园后
I-I went after him.
我在后面跟着他
Then I saw that tree branch.
然后我就看到了那根树枝
Why did I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I finished piecing this together for our investigation.
我整理了一下资料 方便我们继续调查
You're having second thoughts.
你开始犹豫了
Aren't you?
对吧
Yeah. I just knew that this was gonna be tough.
是的 我知道这件事会很难
I didn't think it was gonna be like this.
但没想到这么难
I get it. I do.
我明白 真的
Look, maybe we need to stop before we start.
也许在我们开始前要先停一停
Beckett, I'll follow your lead.
贝克特 我听你的
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
That is...
那是
50-year-old scotch.
50年陈酿的威士忌
Yeah. I bought a case of it.
没错 我买♥♥了一整箱
Alexis, that's expensive.
阿丽克西斯 那很贵的
Relax, dad. The company paid for it.
别担心 爸 是公♥司♥付的钱
Oh, okay.
好吧
W-wait. That means I paid for it.
等一下 那也就是我给的钱
To closing the case.
敬案子告破
To generous expense accounts.
敬大手大脚的公♥款♥消费
So, any progress with Beckett?
你跟贝克特之间有进展吗
You know, at the prison, we,
在监狱的时候 我们
um, sort of had a moment.
有那么一会深情交流
Really?
真的吗
I think my plan is working.
我想我的计划起效了
I mean, it has to, right?
肯定会起效的 对吧
Um, you know what?
这样吧
We're gonna start a tradition.
咱们来立个传统
For when we solve a case together.
以后我们每破一个案子都要一起做
I don't smoke, and neither do you.
我不抽烟 你也不抽
Who said anything about smoking?
谁说要抽烟了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表