**A lucky, lucky one*
*幸运的家伙
**A lucky, lucky one*
*幸运的家伙
**A lucky, lucky one*
*幸运的家伙
**A lucky, lucky one*
*幸运的家伙
**A lucky, lucky one*
*幸运的家伙
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Lucy, I'm home!
露西 我回家了
Ricky. Hello, darling.
里克 你好 亲爱的
Lucy, you should have told me we had company.
露西应该告诉我来客人了的
That costs extra.
那得另花钱
Well, according to your little, mechanical friend here,
据你的机器朋友说
you have been drowning your sorrows in frozen pizza,
你一直在用冻匹萨发泄悲伤
online shopping...
还有网上购物
And Dolph Lundgren marathons.
还连看道夫·龙格尔的电影
Et tu, Lucy?
你也背叛我 露西
Is nothing private?
没什么隐私可言了吗
Not without the proper setting.
除非你好好设置我
Darling, I-I mean,
亲爱的
I know it's difficult for you without Katherine,
我知道跟凯瑟琳分开很艰难
but really, isn't it a little early in the day for this?
但现在就喝酒是不是早了点
These are for Ryan and Esposito.
这是给莱恩和埃斯波西托的
They get the results of their sergeant's exam today,
他们今天拿到警长测试结果
So I thought I'd drop down to the precinct,
我想稍后去趟分局
surprise them a little later on.
给他们个惊喜
And if Beckett happens to be there...
如果贝克特恰巧也在
All the more reason to celebrate.
那就更该庆祝了
Hey, so, any word on the exam?
考试有结果了吗
Stop it. You're gonna jinx it.
别说了 你要触霉头的
Okay, okay.
好吧
Done.
不说了
Hey, Lanie.
蕾妮
So, who is this?
这是谁
Justin Fletcher, 38.
贾斯汀·弗莱彻 38岁
Two GSWs to the chest, close range.
胸口两处枪伤 近距离开枪
Any idea when this happened?
知道案发时间吗
Around 10:14 a.m.
大概上午10:14左右
That's pretty specific.
好精准啊
That's when 911 received an anonymous call from a witness.
911那时接到目击者匿名电♥话♥
Tech's trying to trace it now.
技术部正在追踪
So that's our victim's car?
那是被害人的车吗
Yeah. Keys were in his pocket.
是的 钥匙在兜里
We're just digging into it.
我们在查呢
Then this wasn't a carjacking.
那就不是劫车了
Or a robbery.
也不是抢劫
Victim still has cash and wallet on him.
被害人的钱包现金还在身上
These are bulletproof windows, huh?
这都是防弹玻璃啊
That's not the only upgrade.
还不止这一点升级呢
These tires are reinforced run-flat,
轮胎是强化防爆轮胎
and there are kevlar panels in these doors.
门上装有防弹板
So what do you think?
怎么样
Maybe he was corporate security?
或许是公♥司♥安保车
Not with that tiny backseat.
这么小的后座不可能
I mean, there's no room for a guy to get in there.
我是说里面容不下人
I'm just gonna stop talking. Yeah, okay.
我闭嘴了 好的吧
Now the plot thickens.
更加精彩了
Espo, why don't you get CSU to sweep this?
埃斯波 让鉴证组来查查吧
Maybe they can tell us what our victim was hiding here.
或许他们能查出被害人藏的什么
Might be what he was killed for.
或许他就因此被杀
Is that the test results?
是考试结果吗
No, no.
不是
Tech got a name and address on that anonymous 911 call.
技术部查到了匿名911电♥话♥的姓名住址
Mia Laszlo.
米娅·拉斯洛
Address in Battery Park.
住在炮台公园
All right, pick her up.
好了 去找她
Yes?
谁
Ms. Laszlo, I'm Detective Esposi--
拉斯洛女士 我是埃斯波西...
Yeah.
嗯
Detective Esposito. This is Detective Ryan.
埃斯波西托警探 这位是莱恩警探
We want to ask you a few questions
我们有几个问题想问你
about that murder you reported.
是关于你报案的那起凶杀案
Can we come in? No.
我们可以进来吗 不行
Excuse me, ma'am! We still need to talk to you!
抱歉 女士 我们还是得跟你谈谈
There is a reason it was an anonymous call.
之所以匿名是有原因的
You witnessed a murder, so you either let us in to talk,
你目睹了凶杀 你要么让我们进去说
or we can drag you down to the station.
要么我们押你去警局
Just a minute.
等等
Okay, listen closely. Here's how this is going to go.
好吧 听清楚 我们这么办
I ride in the backseat, alone,
我单独坐后座
and the windows stay down the whole way.
窗户要一直开着
Can you think of anyone
你能想到会有谁
who would have wanted to kill your brother?
想杀你哥哥吗
No. Everyone loved Justin. He was such a good guy.
没有 让人都爱贾斯汀 他是个大好人
He left the army to take care of me after our parents died.
我们父母死后 他离开军队来照顾我
He made sure that I went to college.
让我上了大学
He, uh... he paid for all of it, even though he...
学费都是他付的 尽管他
he had a hard time finding a job at first.
他一开始老是找不到工作
And what did he do exactly?
他究竟做什么
He was a high-end driver, made a lot of deliveries.
他是高级司机 经常送东西
Anything illegal?
有违法的东西吗
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 怎么了
We found a secret compartment in his car,
我们在他车上发现了一个秘密隔间
and we think that he might
我们认为他可能
have been killed because of what was inside.
是因为里面原本装的东西而被杀
Do you have any idea what he kept in there
你知道他在里面放了什么
or maybe what he was doing in the garage this morning?
或者他早上为什么会在那个停车场吗
No.
不知道
The last time that I spoke to him was yesterday.
我上次跟他通话是昨天
He said that he had to go meet someone named Falcon.
他说要去见个叫猎鹰的人
Hey, Beckett!
贝克特
Beckett, Beckett, Beckett, Beckett, Beckett.
贝克特 贝克特
Do I smell?
我臭吗
What?
什么
Our witness is threatening to file a complaint against me
证人威胁要投诉我
for assault with a deadly odor.
说我用致命气味袭击她
Says that I smell like soiled baby diapers
说我闻上去像脏尿布
and Javi's cologne is "Satan's butt sweat."
哈维的古龙水是"撒旦屁♥股♥的汗"
I mean, yeah, it is pretty strong, but...
是有点浓了 但是
Can you interview her?
你去讯问她吧
You always smell so pretty.
你总是香香的
Captain.
警监
Okay, fine.
好吧
You and Espo dig into Justin's life, though,
你和埃斯波查查贾斯汀的生活
see if you can find a connection to someone named Falcon.
看能不能找到跟一个叫猎鹰的人的联♥系♥
I'm Captain Beckett.
我是贝克特警监
Thank you so much for coming in, Ms. Laszlo.
多谢你能来 拉斯洛女士
Let's just get this over with.
我们赶紧说完拉倒吧
Uh, so, what do you remember about the murder this morning?
关于早上的凶案 你还记得什么
Not much.
不记得什么了
I heard two gunshots,
我听到两声枪响
and then a guy with a ski mask
然后有个带着滑雪面罩的家伙
got on the elevator with me.
跟我一起上了电梯
I thought he was gonna kill me, but he didn't.
我以为他要杀我 可他没有
Instead, he got off at the ground level.
反而在一楼下了电梯
I called 911 and left.
于是我打了911然后离开了
Can I go home now?
我现在能回家了吗
Uh, no. Why not?
不行 为什么
Because I'm not done asking you questions just...yet.
因为我还...没问完
Do you always eat kale for breakfast?
你早餐总是吃甘蓝菜吗
'cause that is just wrong.
这可不好
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表