It's just...
只是
I met a guy. I like him.
我认识了个人 我喜欢他
And I want you to run a background check on him.
我想让你给他做个背景调查
Romantic. Seriously.
真浪漫 真的
In this day and age, you can't trust anyone.
就当今社会 谁都不可信
I don't want to fall for the guy
我不想爱上他
and then discover he's got a thing
然后又发现他
for putting the lotion in the basket.
是个杀人狂
Okay. I'll, uh, check it out.
好吧 我替你查查
Check what out?
查什么
Uh, this, uh... This rash that I have.
我的红疹
Yeah, I wanted to get Lanie's medical opinion on it.
我想问问蕾妮的医学意见
Too much information, bro.
说太多了 哥们
Yeah, that's what I said. Later, boys.
我也那么说 回见了
First thing we need to do
首先
is figure out what case Phillip Harris was working on.
我们得查到菲利普·哈里斯在办什么案子
Odds are, that's what got him killed.
他很可能是因此被杀
Look, I love a gruesome murder as much as the next girl,
我也喜欢可怕的杀人案
but we don't have a client.
但我们没有客户
And impressing that ridiculous detective society
而取悦那个可笑的最强侦探协会
isn't exactly on the top of my list.
并非我的首要任务
Well, it's on mine.
是我的首要任务
But first, let's see if anyone knows
但首先看看是否有人知道
what I was doing here a year and a half ago.
我一年半前为什么要来这里
Yeah. This is definitely the place.
嗯 肯定是这里
Two for lunch?
午餐两位
The watch.
手表
Richard. What's going on?
理查德 怎么回事
You were here 18 months ago.
你18个月前就在这里
Uh, yeah. It's my place. So?
是的 这是我的店 怎么了
Do you recognize him?
你认得他吗
No, should I?
不 我该认得吗
Uh, I was here about, um...
我来过
I was here about a year and a half ago.
我大概一年半前来过
Something happened. You yelled at me.
出了什么事 你吼过我
Oh, you're the guy with the watch.
你是戴表那家伙
What watch?
什么表
You -- You couldn't pay.
你拿不出钱
And then I was gonna call the cops on you.
我本想报♥警♥的
And then, uh, you -- you gave me your watch to hold onto.
然后你把表给我作为抵押
Said you were gonna come back for it, but you never came.
说你会回来取 但一直没回来
Was I with anybody? Uh, no.
我有跟谁一起来吗 没有
Did I talk to anybody?
我有跟谁说话吗
Did I tell you where I'd been or where I was going?
我有告诉你我去过哪或者要去哪吗
No. You, uh, just ate, and then you left.
没有 你吃了饭 然后就走了
Uh, gave me your watch first.
还把表给了我
Do you still have the watch?
还在你这儿吗
Best wingman I ever had.
我最棒的一个助攻
That does not look familiar.
看上去不眼熟
And it's a knock-off.
而且是假货
But it's the freshest clue we have.
但这是我们最新的线索
I'll buy it back from you.
我要赎回来
Sure.
好吧
My brother was right.
我弟弟是对的
Right about what?
什么对了
The Phantom.
幽灵
A serial killer Phillip was hunting.
菲利普在追查的连环杀手
He stumbled onto it working a missing-persons case.
他查一宗失踪案时偶然发现的
We haven't heard of any active serials nicknamed The Phantom.
我们没听说过绰号♥幽灵的在逃连环杀手啊
That's why Phillip called him The Phantom --
所以菲利普才喊他幽灵
because no one has any idea that he exists.
因为都没人知道他的存在
According to Phillip, The Phantom had been
据菲利普说 幽灵一直在
killing people in Los Angeles and New York
洛杉矶和纽约杀人
for the last several years.
已经有几年了
A bicoastal serial killer?
两岸连环杀手
Right before Phillip flew back to L.A.,
菲利普飞回洛杉矶之前
he told me that he'd had a break in the case,
他说他查到了突破性线索
that he was close to identifying The Phantom.
他很快就能查明幽灵的身份了
He must have gotten too close to the truth.
他肯定是太接近真♥相♥了
I pulled autopsy reports on The Phantom's alleged victims.
我调出了据说是幽灵杀害的人的尸检报告
Total of seven -- four in L.A., three in New York.
共有七人 洛杉矶四名 纽约三名
All seven were killed with a knife.
凶器都是刀
Any pattern besides the knife?
除了刀之外有其他规律吗
No. The victims are all over the map.
没有 被害人什么样的都有
Four men, three women. Different ethnicities and ages.
四个男人 三个女人 种族和年龄都不同
Each of the victims had something removed --
每个被害人都被割了点东西
an ear, an eye, a finger.
耳朵 眼睛 手指
Why? What's the significance of that?
为什么 这有什么重要
There is none.
没有
And because of the randomness,
由于如此随机
no one was able to connect the murders.
一直没人把这些案子联♥系♥起来
Until Phillip Harris, of course.
除了菲利普·哈里斯
So Phillip was right.
那么菲利普是对的
A serial killer's been hunting
的确有名连环杀手
in L.A. And New York for three years
在洛杉矶和纽约做案三年
completely under the radar.
而完全未被发现
All this way for a dead end.
跑这么远毫无进展
Oh, it might be for the best. Ignorance is bliss.
或许也好 无知是福
No, ignorance is hell.
不 无知是地狱
Mr. Castle.
卡塞尔先生
The GDS is requesting my presence at headquarters.
最强侦探协会要我去他们的总部
This must mean I passed their test
那么我一定是通过了他们的测试
and they want me to join their ranks.
他们要我加入他们
I hate to burst your fanboy bubble,
真不想戳破
but how do you know this is on the up-and-up?
但你怎么知道这没问题
Is this on the upandup? Yes, sir.
这没问题吧 是 先生
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Watching your back.
照看你
Uh, we have...
我们有...
Hello.
你好
Mr. Castle, Ms. Shipton.
卡塞尔先生 希普顿女士
It's a pleasure to meet both of you.
很荣幸认识二位
I'm Mason Wood.
我是梅森·伍德
What a pleasure.
荣幸
I cannot even believe I'm here.
我简直不敢相信我在这里
This is a dream come true.
这就是梦想成真
That's very kind of you to say.
多谢你这么说
Our society has a long and rich history,
我们协会有悠久丰富的历史
and our membership expands every continent,
我们的会员遍及各个大♥陆♥
save Antarctica.
除了南极
Not too many murders there. No. No.
那里没几个杀人犯 是啊
Although, I did find a lost Chinese treasure ship
不过 但我2007年发现了一艘藏在冰山里的
hidden in an iceberg -- 2007.
失落的中国宝藏船
Now, I hate to do this,
我也不想如此
but I need to speak to Mr. Castle alone.
但我得单独跟卡塞尔先生谈谈
I'm sure you understand, Ms. Shipton. No.
你一定理解吧 希普顿女士 不行
I can stay here, if that's what you mean.
如果需要 我可以留在这里
Excellent. This way.
太好了 这边请
As you can see, we have assembled a few of our members.
可以看到 我们召集来了几位会员
I know you.
我认得你
You were at the crime scene.
你之前去了犯罪现场
You're a cop.
你是个警♥察♥
No, but I wear the hell out of a uniform.
不 但我穿制♥服♥很像样
This is Kendall Frost.
这位是肯德尔·弗罗斯特
She's a private detective based out of San Francisco.
她是位旧金山的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm afraid I'm a little confused.
我恐怕有点糊涂
What exactly are we doing here?
我们来这里究竟是做什么
Phillip Harris was a member of our society.
菲利普·哈里斯曾是我们协会的成员
His death is a tragedy.
他的死是莫大的惨剧
But it is also an opportunity for you or Ms. Frost.
但对你或者弗罗斯特小姐也是个机会
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表