How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
While I was tracking his I.P. address for Castle,
我帮卡塞尔追踪他的IP地址时
I noticed that during the time of the murder,
注意到在凶案发生的时段里
Louis was at a coffee shop in Brooklyn.
路易斯在布鲁克林的一个咖啡店里
And a barista remembers seeing him.
一个店员记得曾见过他
Which makes David Lacey our prime suspect.
也就是说大卫·雷西是我们的头号♥嫌犯
Who's this Lacey guy?
这个雷西是谁
He runs a heist crew -- with a trail of bodies.
他操纵一伙劫匪 杀了很多人
We've got one of his soldiers in holding, and he's not talking.
我们抓了他的一个手下 他什么也不肯说
Wait -- is my dad in danger?
等等 我爸爸有危险吗
We really need to find him.
我们真的得找到他
Fast.
尽快
Yum, yum, yum, yum.
味道好极了
Here. Try that.
来 尝尝这个
Who are you? Yeah.
你到底是什么人 是啊
I do some of my best thinking when I'm cooking.
我下厨的时候可以很好地思考
It's what got me through my divorce.
我就是这样度过了离婚的那段日子
What happened with you and Maddie?
你和麦迪出了什么事
Her career took off.
她的事业越来越成功
Mine failed to launch.
而我的一开始就失败了
I got jealous.
我嫉妒了
Went downhill from there.
从那以后就每况日下
What really happened with you and your wife?
你和你妻子到底怎么了
I told you -- I don't know.
我说了 我不知道
You're too smart to be talking this stupid, Sherlock.
你那么聪明 可不该说这样的话 大侦探
If you really love that broad,
如果你真的爱那个妞
you figure out what the problem is,
就想办法弄清楚问题在哪
and you do something.
然后解决它
Hey, it's the kid!
是那个孩子
Oh, God. Not you again.
老天 怎么又是你
I'm looking for Detective Slaughter.
我要找斯勒特警探
yeah, he's hey.
他在这儿 嗨
Victor told me that if I ever got into trouble to find you.
维克多告诉我 如果有麻烦了就来找你
He said that you'd look out for me.
他说你能保护我
He did?
他是这么说的
I mean, y-yeah, yeah. 'course I will.
我是说 是的 我当然会保护你
Wait a minute. How did you find him here?
等一下 你是怎么找到他的
I-I hacked his life.
我 我黑了他的资料
You what my life?
你干了什么
I used a cryptographic generator I created
我做了一个密♥码♥生成器
to get your Social Security number.
用它搞到了你的社保号♥码
After that, it was simple guesswork.
然后就是简单的推算了
I went through your credit cards, your bank statements,
我查看了你的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录和银行账户
and when I discovered that you had an ex-wife
我发现你有一个前妻
who's currently performing in Italy, I found it odd
她最近在意大利表演
that her home alarm system had recently been disarmed.
奇怪的是她家的警报系统刚刚被关掉了
I knocked down a few firewalls, got into your ex's calendar,
我破了几道防火墙 查了你前妻的日程表
and discovered the housekeeper doesn't come until Thursday,
发现管家周四之前不会过去
so I assumed it was you.
所以我猜一定是你
I hacked her desktop's I.P. Address, and here I am.
我黑了她的电脑IP地址 就这样
Maybe I should be calling him "Sherlock."
也许我应该叫他"大侦探"
Someone's here.
有人来了
Hey, kid, tell us where you are, and then I want you to hide.
告诉我们你的位置 然后我要你躲起来
I'm -- I'm in a warehouse --
我在 在一个仓库
Damn it. We lost him.
该死的 没信♥号♥♥了
Maybe not. Look at the wall.
也许不会 你看那面墙
What is that?
那是什么
Fumigation notice.
蒸汽警告
And you can just make out the company name
而且可以辨认公♥司♥的名字
and the phone number.
还有电♥话♥号♥码
I really think we should call for backup.
我真的觉得我们应该叫后援
Ah, screw that. Come on.
去他的后援 我们走
I see the kid. He's tied to a chair.
我看见那孩子了 他被绑在椅子上
Looks like he's being interrogated.
看起来他在受审问
By how many?
有几个人
I only see one. Come on.
我只看见一个 我们上
You don't even have a gun.
你连把枪都没有
It's just one guy. Come on.
只有一个人 走吧
Hey, buddy.
嗨 哥们
nice. piece of cake, huh?
干得漂亮 小菜一碟
What's the matter, kid?
怎么啦 孩子
Guess we should have called for backup.
看来我们该叫上后援的
Do you think?
马后炮
OK, chuckleheads, killing a police officer's
傻货们 杀♥警♥♥察♥对于你们的犯罪记录
not exactly a good addition to your rap sheet.
可不是什么好的补充材料
O-or a best-selling author.
或是杀畅销作家
It's kind of hard to charge us with murder
如果谁也找不到你们的尸体
if nobody ever finds the bodies.
要控告我们谋杀貌似有点难
Should I take the kid out of here?
要我把那小孩先弄出去吗
Nah, let him watch.
不用 让他看着
This way, he knows what's gonna happen to him
这样也好让他明白如果不照我说的做
if he doesn't do exactly what I ask.
他会有什么样的下场
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Hey, knock it off!
停下来
Sherlock, we're gonna die here.
大侦探 我们就要死在这儿了
Let's at least try to do it like men, huh?
我们好歹试着死得爷们一点行吗
Boy, boy, crazy boy
男孩 男孩 疯狂的男孩
Get cool, boy
冷静 男孩
Got a rocket in your pocket
你的口袋里有一块石头
Keep cooly cool, boy
保持冷静 男孩
Don't get hot 'cause, man, you got some high times ahead ?
别激动 哥们 还有好日子在前头
Boy, boy, crazy boy
男孩 男孩 疯狂的男孩
Stay loose, boy
放轻松 男孩
Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it ?
吹吹小风 放轻松 不是很容易吗
Will somebody please shoot these guys! Turn up the juice, boy
谁来打死这两个家伙 打开那果汁 男孩
Fight scene!
打斗场面开始
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't move!
不许动
Show me your hands!
把手举起来
Is that it?
就这些
Is that all the guys you brought?
你就带来这么点人吗
You think we enjoy this?
你觉得我们乐意这样吗
Hey, uh, thanks for coming for me.
谢谢你来找我
Victor wasn't wrong about you.
维克多没看错人
Yeah. But I was wrong about Victor.
没错 但是我看错了他
He was a crappy role model.
他是个糟糕的榜样
And you're a crappy singer.
你是个糟糕的歌♥手
You nail Lacey and his crew?
你们搞定雷西一伙了吗
Yeah.
是的
They'll be doing some serious time
他们因为绑♥架♥和试图谋杀
for kidnapping and attempted murder.
得蹲很长一段时间的牢房♥了
Why aren't they getting charged with actual murder?
为什么他们没有被控告谋杀
Because none of them killed Victor.
因为他们谁都没杀维克多
They were at a restaurant in SoHo
维克多被害的时候
at the time of victor's homicide.
他们都在苏活区的一家餐厅
So we're right back to square one.
就是说我们又回到原点
Not necessarily.
倒不会
Louis, is there anything you can remember about Victor's death?
路易斯 你还记得任何关于维克多死时的事吗
Nothing. I swear.
没有了 我发誓
But you and Victor -- you did use your device
但是你和维克多 你确实用你的设备
to break into Booth Tower and steal that microchip, right?
进入了布斯大厦然后偷走了那个芯片 对吧
Victor came to me with the idea.
维克多带着这个主意来找我
He was sick of living paycheck to paycheck,
他受够了拿那点薪水生活
promised to split the profit that we got
他承诺把芯片卖♥♥给布斯的竞争对手后
from selling the chip to Booth's competitor,
我们把得来的钱对半分
and I could take care of my mom for once.
那样我就可以照顾我妈了
But when he didn't show up for the chip,
但是他没来取芯片
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Wait -- you have the chip?
等一下 芯片在你那里
And was that part of the plan?
这是你们计划好的吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表