Lindsey confessed that, uh, they were in on it together.
琳赛供认这件事是他们俩合谋的
And he was trying to leave the country in a private jet,
他试图坐私人飞机出国
so there you go.
所以结果可想而知
Well, looks like he's gonna have to
看来他再续婚约的计划
postpone renewing his vows
得推迟个
for another -- what, 30 to life?
30年甚至一辈子了
Right. Oh, yeah.
没错 是的
Anyway, guys, I have to get going.
总之我得走了
Um...unless you still want me to put in
除非你还想让我
those new-partner requests.
提交换搭档的申请
Nah, not tonight.
不 今晚就不用了
I'm gonna need somebody eventually
不过等这家伙当上警佐的时候
when this guy gets bumped up to sergeant.
我早晚还是需要个新搭档的
Well, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
这件事没这么快
I'm Number 279 on a list of 300,
名单上300个人 我是第279号♥
so we're gonna be stuck together for a while.
所以咱俩得再赖上一阵子了
I like the sound of that.
听上去不错
If that's cool with you.
如果你没意见的话
Yeah.
当然
If it's cool with you.
如果你不介意的话
Is it cool with me?
我不介意
Bro, you took a bullet for me.
哥们 你替我挡了个子弹
You've got a wife -- a pregnant wife at home,
你有妻子 你家里有个怀着孕的妻子
you got a little girl who depends on you,
你还有个需要你养的女儿
and yet, you still...
可你仍然
Come here.
过来
I'm just gonna give you guys a moment. Sorry.
我给你们俩点时间 抱歉
Want to come over, watch some UFC?
你想不想到我家来 一起看无限制格斗
Jenny made tofu.
珍妮做了豆腐
I like the sound of that -- the UFC part.
听上去不错 我是说无限制格斗
Um, Happy Anniversary? A day late?
结婚周年快乐 迟了一天没关系吧
Yeah. Or, um, 36♥4♥ days early.
没事 或者是早了36♥4♥天
I brought dinner for us.
我买♥♥了咱俩的晚餐
Remy's. Perfect.
莱米餐厅 太棒了
Um, Rick, I just wanted --
里克 我只是想
Mm. Wait.
等一下
Look, this doesn't mean that we're --
这不代表我们
No. No, I know.
不 不 我知道
No, this is just a... time-out from the time-out.
这只是咱俩分居中的暂停时间
So...
那么
time in?
缠绵一下
That was even better than I remembered.
这比我记忆中的还要好
Yeah, well, I had to leave a few moves for Year 2.
我得留几招在咱俩结婚第二年用
Rick?
里克
When you were in that divorce lawyer's office,
当你潜入那个离婚律师办公室时
I was watching.
我在看
Why, Captain Beckett, I had no idea.
是吗 贝克特警监 我都不知道
I feel so violated.
我觉得自己受到了严重侵犯
Look, I know you were just playing a role,
我知道你只是在扮演一个角色
but...
但是
when she asked you if there was any hope for us
当她问你咱俩之间还有没有希望时
and you didn't say anything, it was...
你什么也没说 那真是
Kate.
凯特
I have never given up hope.
我从未放弃过希望
Not since the day we met.
从我们相遇的第一天起
And that'll never change until you tell me it should.
在你叫我放弃前 这一点永不会改变
Then don't change.
那就别改变
Ever.
永远别变
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
I have to go.
我得走了
I guess the time-out's over.
看来分居又开始了
Yeah.
是的
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Hey, I think your phone buzzed.
你的电♥话♥刚才响了
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
Yeah. Fine.
没事
Okay, I'll see you around.
好了 回头见
See you.
再见
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表