This is what you wanted.
这是你要的东西
Now, please, let me go.
求你 放我走吧
Whoops.
哎呦
You know, once you clean that up,
等你清理干净了
maybe we could go for a, um, round...
或许我们可以再...
three?
来个第三轮
You do not have to tell me twice, or should I say thrice?
你不用再跟我说一遍了 或许该说是"第三遍"
Good morning, my darlings!
早啊 亲爱的们
Mother, I really wish you would call before you came over.
母亲 我真心希望你过来之前能先来电♥话♥
Well, I don't want to risk interrupting you two love birds
我不想打断你俩小情人
in the middle of you know what, and it looks like I have
那个什么 但看来我还是打断了
interrupted you in the middle of you know...
你俩那个什么
what and with a melon.
还用上瓜了啊
My, my. Not judging, but room temperature.
天呐 我不想多说什么 但是该用室温的
Mother. I --
母亲
What -- What is it you want?
您什么事
I want for my son to grant me a very simple wish.
我希望我儿子能满足我一个小小请求
Now, it seems that my publisher says
我的出版商认为
that for my self-help book to make the best-seller list,
我的自助书如果想登上畅销榜
I need a celebrity endorsement
我需要一位名人的背书
and not just any celebrity endorsement --
而且不是一般的名人
the endorsement of endorsements.
得是非同小可的背书
Mother, I would be happy to write something for your book.
母亲 我乐意为你的书写点好评
Oprah.
奥普拉
I need Oprah.
我需要奥普拉
Uh, do you even know Oprah?
你认识奥普拉吗
No, I do not.
不啊
Well, you must know someone who knows Oprah, but --
你肯定认识认识奥普拉的人
If I promise to try, will you leave?
如果我保证去试试 你能离开吗
Poof. I am gone.
我立刻离开
Oh, you know, it's so funny, darling,
对了 说来好笑 亲爱的
'cause I have that same negligee,
我也有这套便服
but, of course, it's in a little tiger print, so it's...
但上面有老虎爪印 这样的
Well, resume your lovemaking, darling.
继续做♥爱♥吧 亲爱的
Beckett.
贝克特
Hey, Ryan and Espo have caught a homicide.
莱恩和埃斯波遇到件凶杀案
You want to join them?
要一起去吗
Why? Got a crime scene right here.
何必 这里就有犯罪现场
My mother just killed the mood.
我母亲刚刚把性致干掉了
Uh-huh. Yeah, okay, baby. I'll call you later.
好的 宝贝 我回头打给你
Reception's terrible in here.
这里信♥号♥♥太差了
Early morning or late night?
起得早还是睡得晚
Oh! Both.
都有
Jenny can't sleep, which, in her crazy,
珍妮睡不着 因此怀孕
nine-month-pregnant logic, means -- out of solidarity --
九个月的逻辑混乱的她认为 出于团结
I'm not allowed to sleep, either.
我也不能睡
Oh, well, could be worse.
还不算太糟
You could be granted the eternal sleep
你不像被害人 被人置于
like our victim, whose name is?
永远的安睡中了 他叫什么
Lars Cross.
拉斯·克洛斯
He's a sonar technician for an oil exploration company.
一家石油勘探公♥司♥的声纳技师
Yeah, Chesapeake Energy.
嗯 切萨皮克能源公♥司♥
Apparently, he was doing an overseas job for them in Turkey,
据说他原本在土耳其为他们工作
but he got fired for missing too much work.
但他因为严重矿工而被解雇
According to his passport,
从他的护照来看
he only got back to the States three days ago.
他三天前才回到美国
If he was just fired, how could he afford
如果他刚被解雇 又怎么能买♥♥得起
all those wonderful, new toys?
这么多酷炫的新玩具
That's nothing.
那些不算什么
Got a brand-new Porsche 911 downstairs
他楼下还停了一辆崭新的保时捷911
that he apparently paid cash for,
据说是现金支付的
and he just leased a safe-deposit box
而且他刚在沿街一家银行
at a bank down the street.
租下了一个保险箱
Well, detectives, I deduce that our victim's
警探们 我推测 被害人
sudden influx of cash had something to do
突然的暴富是跟
with the fact that -- He has no head!
他...没有头
Dudes, seriously, give a guy a heads up.
哥们 说真的 不能提个醒吗
Make way, Castle! Oh!
让开 卡塞尔
Time of death -- between 10:00 p.m. and midnight.
死亡时间 晚上10点到午夜之间
Lars was strapped to that chair with duct tape.
拉斯被用胶带缠在了那把椅子上
Perimortem bruising indicates that he was tortured
死后瘀伤表明他先遭了折磨
before the killer decapitated him with...
才被凶手砍头 用的是
Sword!
刀
A Turkish scimitar?!
土耳其弯刀
Ah! I checked -- no fingerprints.
我查了 没有指纹
It's from the victim's collection.
是被害人自己的
Apparently, Lars is really into the Middle East.
看来 拉斯真的很喜欢中东文化
Oh, a region known for its sordid history of beheading.
那一带本就以可怕的砍头文明
And yet...
但是
Lars was beheaded here in Manhattan.
拉斯却是在曼哈顿被人砍头的
Perhaps Lars made the mistake
或许拉斯错不该
of telling the king the ending of the story.
把故事结局告诉了国王
Am I right?
是吧
"1001 Arabian Nights."
《一千零一夜》
Truly, I am shocked.
真是的 我好震惊
How is it that none of you know the story
你们怎么会都不知道
of "1001 Arabian Nights"?
《一千零一夜》
We weren't nerds in high school.
我们高中时不是死书呆
Fair enough. Lucky for you, class is now in session.
好吧 你们走运 我现在开讲
In the story "1001 Arabian Nights,"
在《一千零一夜》的故事中
a jealous king would sleep with a new young maiden every night,
一位嫉妒心很强的国王每晚都要换个少女睡
then have her beheaded so no other men could have her.
然后就砍了她的头 这样别人就不能占有她了
So, it's a story about a misogynistic serial killer?
那么这是个关于厌女连环杀手的故事
No. Well, yes, but no.
不 是的 但不是
In the story, to stop the bloodshed,
在故事中 为了制止杀戮
a young maiden by the name of Scheherazade
一位名叫谢赫拉莎德的年轻少女
wove a fascinating tale for the king,
为国王编了一个引人入胜的故事
but she refused to tell him the ending,
但她却不肯把结局告诉他
forcing him to keep her alive till the next night
逼他留她的命到第二晚
so she could finish the story.
让她讲完故事
She told him a new story every night for 1001 nights
她每晚都讲个新故事 讲了一千零一夜
till finally, the king married her,
最终 国王娶了她
which really says a lot about the power of a good storyteller.
这说明了一个人会讲故事有多重要
Yet tells us nothing about why our victim was killed.
但却完全不能说明被害人为什么被杀
Or does it?
是吗
Our victim was tortured
被害人遭到折磨
because like the killer, like the king, wanted something.
是因为凶手 就像国王 想要什么
Well, our victim's sister is meeting me in the precinct.
被害人的姐姐会去分局见我
Maybe she can shed some light on what that thing was.
或许她能告诉我凶手想要什么
I'll pull a warrant for Lars' new safe-deposit box,
我去申请搜查令检查拉斯的新保险箱
see if there's a clue as to what our killer was after.
看是否有凶手要的东西的线索
This is Oprah's assistant.
是奥普拉的助理
Um, I'll take this.
我得去接
Uh, you guys...
你们...
head out without me.
先去吧
I'll...
我...
be heading to the precinct in just a little while.
稍后就去分局
Guys, these are comedy gold.
拜托 多好的梗啊
Seriously. Hello?
真是的 喂
Not funny. You're breaking up. I can't hear you.
不好笑 声音断断续续的 我听不清
I know. Just one second.
是啊 稍等
Are you getting reception?
这里有信♥号♥♥吗
Thank you. Hello?
谢谢 喂
Yes.
是的
Well, actually, it's not about one of my books.
其实 不是我的书
It's about my mother's.
而是我母亲的书
No, I-I only wish I was joking.
我要是在开玩笑就好了
Are you a cop? Geez!
你是警♥察♥吗 天呐
I don't recognize you,
我不认得你
and I've lived in this building for years.
我在楼里住了好多年了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表