Expect the worst. These guys are beyond dangerous.
最好最坏打算 这些人危险至极
Let's go.
行动
Don't move! Show me your hands!
别动 举起手来
Is that all the guys you brought?
你就带来这么点人吗
How you holding up, kiddo?
你还好吗 孩子
This separation thing is getting really old.
这分居真是越来越烦人了
I know.
我知道
But Katherine is at a crossroads.
但凯瑟琳现在处于十字路口
The loss she suffered when she was young
她年轻时的丧亲之痛
has just changed her in ways
改变了她
that she is just now beginning to realize.
而她现在才开始发现改变有多深
Can your mother give you a little unsolicited advice?
要不要妈妈主动给你点建议
No. Too bad.
不要 那太遗憾了
I need to work on my material.
我需要推敲材料
Your material? Didn't I tell you?
推敲材料 我没说过吗
I'm writing a book.
我在写书
"Unsolicited Advice" by Martha Rodgers.
《主动忠告》 玛莎·罗杰斯著
That's...
这简直
That's actually a great idea.
这还真是个好主意
I know. Isn't it?
是啊 是吧
Oh, and your agent loved it, too.
你的代理人也很喜欢
My agent? Never you mind that.
我代理人 别管那个了
Just listen.
听好
Have faith.
有点信心
Things between you and Katherine
你和凯瑟琳之间的事
have a tendency to just work themselves out.
一般都会自行解决
I think it's probably good
我觉得她离开
that she's out of town for a couple of days
几天或许也是好事
because a little time apart is just what you need.
你正需要与她分开一段时间
What I need is a distraction.
我需要个办法分分神
The burglary at what has been labeled
被称为纽约最
New York's most secure building is clearly a black eye
安全的大楼发生的盗窃案显然
for billionaire developer Ronald Booth,
打了亿万富翁开♥发♥商雷纳德·布斯的脸
who's keeping quiet about exactly what was stolen
他仍未透露具体被盗了什么
but had this to say earlier.
但之前发表了这一番言论
Welcome to Richard Castle investigations.
欢迎来到理查德·卡塞尔侦探社
You grew up nice.
你出落得不错啊
I'm sorry... do I know you?
抱歉 我们认识吗
Old friend of your dad's... Ethan Slaughter.
我是你♥爸♥的老朋友 伊森·斯勒特
Of... of course.
当然了
Yeah, let me just tell him you're here.
我去告诉他你来了
Defcon one. Slaughter is here.
一级警备 斯勒特来了
Here?
来这儿了
Like, right behind the door here?
就在门后吗
Yeah.
嗯
What does he want? I don't know.
他想干什么 我不知道
He just said he was an old friend.
他只说是你的老朋友
That can't be good.
这绝不是好事
Is that the old friend
这是几年前
who almost got you killed a few years ago?
差点害死了你的老朋友吗
Yeah, like six times.
嗯 六次呢
Okay,
好吧
I'll... I can... I can handle this.
我能应付的
I'll just...
我...
I'll just tell him...
我去告诉他
I'll just tell him I'm not interested in,
我去告诉他我不感兴趣
uh, in whatever he... whatever it is.
不管他是有什么事
Hey, Sherlock. Long time, no see.
大侦探 好久不见啊
Slaughter!
斯勒特
Buddy. How you been?
伙计 你好吗
Not enough shootouts, but otherwise, stellar.
枪战太少 其他都好
Yeah.
嗯
You're not gonna find many shootouts around here.
这里是没有枪战的
So, good seeing you.
见到你真高兴
You should come back again sometime.
你改日再来啊
Oh, not so fast. We got some business to discuss.
别急 我们有事要商量
What kind of business?
什么事
Ma'am, I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
夫人 我们好像没有幸见过吧
Don't "Ma'am" me, darling.
少跟我来这套 亲爱的
I'm Martha Rodgers. Richard Castle is my son.
我是玛莎·罗杰斯 理查德·卡塞尔是我儿子
And the last time you two did business together,
你俩上次一起办事时
he was on antianxiety medication for a month.
他不得不吃了一个月的抗焦虑药
She's kidding. Kidder.
她开玩笑的 真逗
It's just... it was just a few weeks.
就几周而已
Well, you got a real mama lion here, Sherlock.
你真是有位虎妈啊 大侦探
But no reason to worry.
但不必担心
What I'm here about won't put you in a lick of danger.
我要找你办的事绝不会害你涉嫌的
I promise.
我保证
And what's that?
是什么事啊
The case I'm working on and need help with...
我在办的案子需要人帮忙
a high-end burglary in this big, shiny building in midtown.
是一栋市中心的高级大楼的盗窃案
The most secure building in New York?
纽约最安全大楼吗
I just watched a news report about it.
我刚在新闻里看到
Yeah, seems, uh, somebody was able to bypass the alarm system
看来有人绕过了警报系统
and steal themselves some sort of top-secret microchip.
偷走了什么绝密微型芯片
The whole... the whole thing's above my intellectual pay grade,
这事以我的智商有点理解不了
so I thought Sherlock here could help me out.
所以我想着大侦探可以帮帮忙
I-I thought you were gang task force.
你不是黑帮特遣队的吗
Oh, yeah, I got tired of that.
那个干腻味了
I moved on to a whole new class of dirtbags.
我开始搞新一级别的混♥蛋♥了
I-I'm flattered you thought of me,
多谢你来找我
but I'm just... I'm... I have my... my schedule is so full.
但是...我日程都满了
Yeah, we're swamped. Completely swamped.
我们可忙了 一点时间没有
Completely.
真的
Okay.
好吧
You don't have to tell me twice. I got it.
你不用说两次 我懂的
Great to see you again, Sherlock.
很高兴再见到你 大侦探
I had some stories I was gonna tell you
我还有些故事本想告诉你
to help you with your next book,
好帮你写新书
like this time I was chasing this cartel hit team
有次我追着一支毒贩集团攻击队
through the sewers for three days.
在下水道里追了三天
But that's just gonna have to be for another time.
看来只能下次再说了
Ciao.
再见
Cartel hit team?
贩毒集团攻击队
Be strong, Richard.
坚定点 理查德
In sewers?
还是在下水道里
Slaughter!
斯勒特
Wait!
等等
I'm in.
我加入
Outstanding.
太棒了
What's our first move?
第一步做什么
Lower East Side... guy I know named Victor Lee.
下东区 我一个熟人 维克多·李
Victim's name is Victor Lee.
被害人名叫维克多·李
30-year-old male.
男性 30岁
Died of exsanguination
死于失血
From that giant knife in his neck.
由于脖子里被♥插♥了把刀
Killed between 10:00 and 2:00 last night.
昨晚10点到凌晨2点间被杀
All right. Let's find out who the victim was talking to.
好吧 看看被害人在跟谁通话
What about that bruising on his face?
他脸上的淤青呢
That's older.
那个更早
Looks like someone worked Mr. Lee over within the last 24 hours.
看来这24小时内有人折磨过李先生
Any hope of getting a print off that murder weapon?
能从凶器上提取到指纹吗
Doubtful. Looks like it's been wiped clean.
恐怕不会 看上去似乎是擦过
Hey, Espo.
埃斯波
Guess who the last person our victim called was.
猜猜被害人最后打给的是谁
Do you know how hard it is
知道我现在多么
for me to not say "your mama" right now?
拼命忍♥着不说"你妈妈"吗
Slaughter?
斯勒特
What the hell happened to my guy?
我哥们怎么了
Castle. Slaughter.
卡塞尔 斯勒特
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表