Good night and sweetly dreams.
晚安 好好梦
Oh, no.
不对
Good night and sweet dreams.
晚安 好梦
Pequeno, how you got out of cage, yeah?
小家伙 你怎么跑出来的
Stop it, stop it, stop!
停下 停下
Uh... who are you yelling at?
你在吼谁呢
No one. I just...still have writer's block. That's all.
没谁 我就是写作卡住了
So, you're taking it out on your laptop?
所以拿笔记本撒气吗
No, not the laptop. The -- That cursor.
不是 笔记本 是光标
Just look at it there, taunting me,
看它啊 在嘲笑我
just blinking on, off, on, off,
就那么一闪一灭的
like it's so easy writing a best-selling novel.
好像写畅销小说是什么简单的事
'Cause I'd like to see you try it, Mr. Cursor!
你倒是试试看啊 光标先生
I'd like to see you try it! So why don't we --
你倒是试试看啊 我们...
You know what? Why don't we just say goodbye to Mr. Cursor?
这样吧 还是跟光标先生再见吧
What is this, fan mail?
这是什么 粉丝邮件吗
Oh, not exactly.
不是
Remember I went on "Good Morning America"
还记得我前一阵曾上
a while back and offered a reward for proof
《早安美国》悬赏征集
of anyone who knew what happened to me
关于我失踪八周内
during those eight weeks I disappeared?
究竟发生了什么的信息
But, Castle, those letters are over a year old,
但卡塞尔 这些信都是一年前的了
and we've already proven
我们已经证明
that all the theories were ridiculous.
那些理论都是荒谬的
Why are you re-reading them?
你为什么又要重读
Looking to spark my imagination.
想激发灵感啊
But, honestly, these letters are not very inventive.
老实说 这些信都没什么创意
They all either claim I was a victim of
要么是说我是被
a government conspiracy or abducted by aliens and probed.
政♥府♥阴谋迫♥害♥ 就是被外星人绑♥架♥被"探测"了
This guy even drew a diagram of me being violated by E.T.
这人还画了张我被ET外星人侵犯的示意图
I need inspiration, Beckett,
我需要灵感 贝克特
and although Lester's knowledge of alien anatomy is commendable,
尽管莱斯特对外星人解剖学的了解可圈可点
it is just not enough.
但这不够
Sorry. One second.
抱歉 稍等
Beckett.
贝克特
Okay. All right. I will be right there.
好吧 好的 我就到
You know that I would love to take you, but --
你知道我也想带你去的
But we have to maintain the ruse of our separation
但我们得继续假装分居
until you capture LokSat.
直到你抓到洛克塞特
I know. I know. I just --
我知道 只是
What am I supposed to write about without my muse, Beckett?
离了我的缪斯 我要写什么好啊 贝克特
I need you. I-I'm Sherlock without Watson.
我需要你 我是离了华生的夏洛克
No, you probably mean Watson without your Sherlock
不对 你是说没有夏洛克的华生吧
Because, after all, my darling, you're the writer.
因毕竟 亲爱的 你才是作家
Okay. I'll see you.
好了 回见
Uh, you know what?
这样吧
Why don't you just go to your P.I. Office
既然你这么想找案子来破
if you're so desperate for a case to solve?
可以去你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥办公室
Maybe Alexis and Hayley have something
或许阿丽克西斯和海莉
that's worthy of... inspiration.
有能激发灵感的东西
Good morning, Ryan.
早啊 莱恩
So, I, uh, saw the broken door outside.
我看到了外面破碎的门
Robbery gone wrong? No, we don't think so.
抢劫升级吗 应该不是
According to the zoo supervisor,
据动物园管理人员说
all the animals are accounted for.
动物都在
Is that a snake hook?
那是蛇钩吗
Yep. Looks like our victim was bludgeoned to death with it.
是的 看来被害人是被用这个打死的
Okay. Who's the victim?
好吧 被害人是谁
Uh, we're not 100% sure yet.
我们还不能完全肯定
The zoo supervisor thinks that it's Eddie Ramirez,
动物园管理人员觉得应该是埃迪·拉米雷斯
the nighttime animal caretaker.
夜间动物看管人
If it is, then he's an El Salvador native
如果是 那么他是一名在美国
who's lived in the States for the past few years --
住了五年的萨尔瓦多移♥民♥
Yeah, I'm sorry. Uh, can we go back?
等等 倒回去
Why are you having trouble I.D.ing the victim?
为什么无法确认被害人的身份
We can't positively I.D. the victim yet
我们尚不能确认被害人的身份
because the killer tossed his body into --
因为凶手把他的尸体丢进了
A pit filled with deadly snakes.
满是致命毒蛇的坑里
Okay. Well, that's a first.
好吧 这真是没见过
Your fearless leader has arrived.
你无畏的领导人来了
Oh, yay. Now go file these.
好诶 去把这些归档
Well, I take it business has been good.
看来生意不错
Yeah, we're working on three cases right now.
我们现在在查三起案子呢
Got a corporate malfeasance, an insurance fraud,
企业渎职案 保险诈骗
and a financial embezzlement.
还有财政贪污
You know what all three of those cases have in common?
知道这三起案子有什么共同点吗
They are all incredibly boring. You guys, come on!
都好无聊 拜托
When did you sell out? Excuse me?
你们什么时候开始放低身段了 什么
I think what you meant to say, Rick, was,
里克 你想说的 应该是
"Thank you so much, ladies, for taking my money pit of a hobby
"多谢了 二位女士 把我的坑钱爱好
and making it into a profitable business."
变成了盈利的生意"
I didn't open this place to make money.
我开这地方不是为了挣钱
I opened it for the exciting cases, you know?
而是为了令人激动的案子
The double-crossing dame, the stolen relic,
两面三刀的女人 被盗古迹
a locked-room mystery.
密室谜题
Dad, you're just naming plots from 1940s gumshoe novels.
老爸 那都是40年代神秘小说的情节
Speaking of, aren't you supposed to be writing
说起来 你不是该在写下一本
your next Nikki Heat book?
妮基·希特小说呢吗
Would if I could. Come on, guys.
如果能写就好了 拜托
Let's just ditch this corporate nonsense
把这企业什么的破案子丢在一边
and find a case worthy of investigating,
找一个值得调查的案子吧
you know, with mysteries, with bold characters
有谜团 有大胆的人物
and twists and turns and --
离奇曲折的情节
Murdered man ends up in a pit of deadly snakes?!
被杀男子被丢进毒蛇坑里
Now, that --
这...
that is a case worth investigating.
这案子才值得一查
Well, hello, captain.
你好啊 警监
I'm glad you're alone.
很高兴你一个人来了
I've been meaning to say how proud I am of you.
我一直想说我对你非常骄傲
For what?
为什么
For breaking up with Mr. Castle, of course.
当然是因为你跟卡塞尔先生分手了
Now you're free to meet a man who can really appreciate you.
现在你可以认识一个真正能欣赏你的人了
Like my brother, Edgar.
比如我弟弟 埃德加
Your, uh, brother?
你弟弟
My identical twin.
我的胞胎兄弟
Oh, there's two of you?
你是双胞胎啊
I'd be happy to introduce you Yeah, no.
我很乐意介绍你们认识... 不用了
Uh, no, but, uh, thank you, Perlmutter.
不不 不过 谢谢你 帕穆特
It's just that I-I'm not quite ready to date right now.
我现在还没准备好开始约会
I understand that you have confirmed
我听说你已经确认了
that our victim is Eddie Ramirez, right?
被害人就是埃迪·拉米雷斯 是吧
Yes. Here are his personal effects.
是的 这是他的私人物品
Cause of death was blunt-force trauma to the skull.
死因是头骨遭受重击
Based on lividity,
从尸斑来看
I'd say it took place between 9:00 and 11:00 last night.
死亡时间应该是昨晚9点到11点
So, then, the killer must have dumped his body in the snake pit
那么凶手把他的尸体丢进蛇坑
to slow down our investigation.
一定是为拖延我们的调查
Genius plan.
真是聪明
Mr. Castle, what the hell are you doing here?!
卡塞尔先生 你来做什么
It is nice to see you, too, Perlmutter.
见到你我也很高兴 帕穆特
Can't you see the lady doesn't love you anymore?
你看不出她已经不爱你了吗
Be a man. Walk away.
像个男人样 放手吧
See, it's because of nitwit pretty boys like you
瞧 就因为你这样没脑子的小白脸
that good men like my brother, Edgar, struggle to find --
我弟弟埃德加那样的好男人才找不到...
Uh, Perlmutter,
帕穆特
would you mind giving us the room just for a moment?
能不能让我们单独待会儿
There's a scalpel and a rib spreader if you need them.
如果你需要 这儿有解剖刀和肋骨撑开器
Perlmutter really doesn't like me.
帕穆特真是不喜欢我啊
Neither do I right now.
我现在也不喜欢你
I know, I know, I just wanted to see the snakes.
我知道 我就是想看看那些蛇
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表