Look, I'm here, aren't I? You've got to give to get.
我在这不是吗 你得付出才有回报
Who's this mystery man?
这个神秘男子是谁
He's east Indian, in his late 20s. He might be sick.
他是东印人 将近30岁 他可能生病了
He was dizzy, had a headache, said he needed something to eat.
他头晕 头疼 说他需要吃点东西
I don't know. What about you, Hayley?
我不知道 你知道什么 海莉
I know you're holding back on something.
我知道你有事没有告诉我们
I have a lead on the last two shooters.
我有关于剩下两个枪手的线索
How?
怎么找到的
Well, I haven't just been chasing random identities.
我不是仅仅在追踪随机的假身份
A hacker stole 100,000 social-security numbers,
一个黑客偷了十万个社保账号♥
then bundled them into smaller groupings.
再把它们分为一个个小组
And who's he selling the bundles to?
他把这些社保账号♥卖♥♥给谁
Mafia, drug cartels, terrorists. Take your pick.
黑♥手♥党♥ 毒枭 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 任君挑选
However, from the bundle of those five shooters,
然而 从这一组五名枪手中
I've just uncovered that a new identity's been used.
我发现他们刚使用了一个新的身份
Can you track it?
你能追踪它吗
I already have.
我已经追踪了
It was used to lease a storage locker a few days ago.
几天以前有人用它租了一个储藏柜
And how does this help me find Beckett?
这怎么能帮我找到贝克特
It doesn't, but there are still two killers hunting her.
不能 但现在仍然有两个杀手在找她
If we can track them down,
如果我们能找到他们
I get one step closer to my hacker,
我离找到我的黑客更进一步
and you get your wife out of harm's way.
你也能救出你妻子
This way, we both get what we want.
这样 我们各取所需
All right. Let's go.
好 我们走
Dad, did you notice any candy wrappers or fruit juice,
爸爸 你在干洗店有没有注意到
anything with sugar, at the dry-cleaner's?
糖纸 果汁 任何含糖的东西吗
Uh, an empty soda can. Why?
有一个空苏打罐子 怎么了
I think Beckett's mystery man might have been having
我觉得和贝克特在一起的神秘男子
a diabetic incident.
可能糖尿病发病了
But based on his symptoms, sugar is not enough.
但是根据他的症状 糖分仍然不够
He'll need insulin to regulate honey, I need to go.
他需要胰岛素来 亲爱的 我得走了
Let's talk about this later, though, okay?
我们一会再说这个 好吗
Red, don't wait for the old man.
红发妞 别等着你老爸
If you've got something, follow up on it.
如果你找到了什么 继续查下去
Look, Beckett's on the run.
贝克特在逃亡
She can't go to a doctor, can't go to a hospital,
她不能去找医生 不能去医院
So how does she get her hands on insulin?
那她怎么去弄胰岛素呢
She would have to get creative.
她得想别的办法
There you go.
这就对了
Why did we park back here?
为什么要在后门停车
Hayley, we can just walk straight through the front door.
海莉 我们可以直接从前门进去
There's no bolt cutters required.
那用不着断线钳
Oh, you've been playing at being a cop too long, Rick.
你扮演警♥察♥的时间太长了 里克
As a P.I., you don't have a badge, don't have search warrants.
作为一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你没有警徽 没有搜查令
You've got to get creative, lie, cheat.
你必须得想别的办法 撒谎 骗人
And the occasional b&e, apparently?
偶尔非法入侵一下 对吧
Yeah, if that's what it takes.
是啊 如果必须的话
So, what's it gonna be?
那么 你要怎么做
Yeah.
这就对了
Hi. My name's Ale-- Stryker. Clara Stryker.
我叫阿 斯特赖克 克拉拉·斯特赖克
I'm an auditor with emergency services.
我是紧急事故处理中心的审计员
Um...what can I do for you, Ms. Stryker?
我能为你做什么 斯特赖克小姐
I'm looking into a bogus 911 call
我正在调查一通911假警报
made near a dry-ceaner's on 2nd and 23rd street.
从第2大街和第23大街的交界处的干洗店打来的
Yeah. Uh, right. We reported that as a prank.
对 我们报告为恶作剧
Then I'm sure you performed a complete inventory afterward.
我确定你事后进行了完整的盘点
I take it you didn't know you needed to?
我就当做你不知道你要这么做
Don't worry. We can do it now.
别担心 我们可以现在做
Look, Ms. Stryker, I'm just a probationary E.M.T.
斯特赖克小姐 我只是一个试用的急救员
My supervisor's gonna be back any minute now.
我的主管很快就要回来了
Can't this wait?
这事能不能等一下
Well, looks like everything's in its place.
看上去所有东西都在
Where do you keep the insulin?
你把胰岛素放在哪
Shoot.
该死
We're missing two vials.
我们丢了2瓶
Do you have a monitor for the camera?
那个摄像头有显示屏吗
Yeah.
有
Play back the time of the call.
回放到那通电♥话♥的时候
What the hell?
怎么回事
Freeze it.
暂停一下
Ms. Stryker, am I gonna get in trouble for this?
斯特赖克小姐 我会有麻烦吗
We'll keep it our little secret.
这是我们之间的小秘密
Who the hell are these people?
这些人到底是谁
Just look for anything that we can use to track these guys.
总之找找可以用来追踪这些人的东西
These are the same .40-calibers
这些和剧院里那些枪手用的
the shooters in the theater had.
40口径枪一模一样
Who did you just text? The cops?
你在给谁发信息 警♥察♥吗
We had a deal. You shook on it.
我们有言在先 你食言了
If you wanted a binding agreement,
如果你想要我遵守诺言
we should have pinky-sweared.
我们应该打勾勾
What are you, 4?
你多大了 四岁吗
Hayley, what happened?
海莉 发生了什么
Ooh. I got my ass kicked.
我被揍惨了
Hey. What's up?
什么事
Dad, I was able to track Beckett
爸爸 我追踪到了一辆贝克特
and that mystery man to a taxi.
和那个神秘男子上过的出租车
You are the best. Okay. Um...
你真是太棒了 那好
Now all we have to do is call the cab company,
现在我们只需要给出租车公♥司♥打电♥话♥
figure out where they went.
问问他们去了哪里
Already did. They went to a prison upstate.
已经问了 他们去了州北的一座监狱
Really? Is she still there?
真的 她还在那吗
No, but she visited an inmat -- William Bracken.
不 但她探视了一名犯人 威廉·布莱肯
Bracken?
布莱肯
Okay, why is your wife visiting a disgraced former senator?
你妻子为什么去探视阶下囚前参议员
They have history.
他们有过节
What kind of history?
什么样的过节
He had Beckett's mother killed.
他杀了贝克特的母亲
It's why she became a cop.
这是她成为警♥察♥的原因
She dedicated her life to hunting him.
她为了逮捕他付出了一切
Okay, so, what's with the reunion?
那么他们为什么又见面
And why today of all days?
而且为什么偏偏选今天
Because Bracken's behind this.
因为这都是布莱肯搞的鬼
I know he was a powerful man,
我知道他曾经权倾一时
but that sort of influence dries up
但一旦被判终身监禁
when you're serving life in prison.
他的影响力很快就枯竭了
You don't know the kind of people Bracken was aligned with --
你不知道和布莱肯打交道的都是些什么人
mercenaries, dealers, the worst of the worst.
雇佣兵 毒贩子 人♥渣♥里的人♥渣♥
He made a lot of people rich.
他曾让很多人发大财
A lot of whom may still owe him favors.
其中大部分也许还欠他人情
You're saying that William Bracken ordered a hit on your wife?
你是说是威廉·布莱肯派人袭击了你的妻子
Beckett ruined his so-called legacy, his life.
贝克特毁掉了他所谓的伟业 他的人生
He's out for payback.
他要让她付出代价
You really think Bracken's behind this?
你真的认为布莱肯是主谋
The story tracks. Bracken is a megalomaniac
这样讲得通 布莱肯为人狂妄
who could blame Beckett for ruining his life
很可能怨恨贝克特毁掉他的人生
even though it was justice for what he did to her mother.
虽然就凭他杀了她母亲 完全是罪有应得
You gonna be here when I come out?
等我出来你还会在这里吗
No. Because I texted Ryan and Esposito?
不 因为我给莱恩和埃斯波西托发短♥信♥
I said no cops.
我说了不带警♥察♥
You'd rather there be a storage locker full of guns out there?
你宁愿那个放满枪♥支♥的储藏柜不被发现
It's not my problem.
这不是我的问题
Look, Rick, if you want to be a real P.I.
听着里克 如果你想成为真正的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and not just play dress-up,
而不是只装装样子
you're gonna have to make some changes in how you operate.
你必须改变一下你的做事方法
Changes like lying to my friends?
比如对我的朋友们说谎
Yeah, sometimes.
没错 有时候就是如此
And sometimes you're even gonna have to screw them over.
有时候你甚至需要坑他们
Yeah. No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Look, nice guys don't just finish last in this business, Castle.
这行里老好人可只不是垫底而已 卡塞尔
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表