There has to be someone else involved in this conspiracy,
这场阴谋肯定还有其他人参与
someone close to Eddie.
和埃迪关系很近的人
The only people that are close to him are in the ESL class.
和他关系近的只有英语二外班的那些人
So, who would kill him?
那么谁会杀了他呢
I think I know.
我想我知道了
And you know what this means, Beckett.
你知道这意味着什么吗 贝克特
After all these years, I finally get to say,
过了这么多年 我终于有机会说
"J'accuse."
"我强烈谴责"[法语]了
So, we're gonna focus in on the verbs.
现在我们重点讲动词
Now, if we had --
现在 如果我们"以前去过"
Jean-Luc, you're late.
让-吕克 你迟到了
Ah, oui, monsieur.
是的 先生
Pardonnez-moi.
不好意思
That's all right. Have a seat.
没关系 坐下吧
Actually, Monsieur Emerson,
实际上 埃莫森先生
if I could just have a word with you in private,
我能和你私下聊几句吗
s'il vous plait?
如果你愿意的话
Sure.
当然
Jean-Luc, did you bring these men here?
让-吕克 是你把他们带来的吗
Oh, yeah. They're with me.
是的 他们和我一起的
They're here to arrest you for the murder of Eddie Ramirez.
他们是为了埃迪·拉米雷斯的谋杀案来逮捕你的
What?
什么
We know you were working with Judge Caldwell,
我们知道了你在和科德维尔法官合作
funneling him immigrants from the school
给他提供学校里的移♥民♥信息
in exchange for a cut of the extortion money.
以此在敲诈费里分一杯羹
You knew each one of their pressure points,
你知道他们每个人面临的压力
which ones were illegal.
哪些人是非法移♥民♥
That's absurd.
太荒唐了
Oh, is it?
是吗
Then why are so many of your students
那为什么你的学生中
in those private detention centers?
有那么多都被私人拘留所扣押了呢
Too many to be a coincidence.
太多了 不可能是巧合
It was a solid plan. I mean, who's gonna notice?
真是个可靠的计划 谁会注意呢
They're here alone, marginalized by society.
他们都孤身一人 徘徊在社会边缘
In your position, I would have done the same thing.
如果我在你的位置也会这么做的
No, you wouldn't. No, I would not.
你不会的 是啊 我才不会呢
I have a soul. Come on. Let's go.
我是有良心的 走吧
Everyone, I have some good news.
各位 我有好消息
Anita Rodriguez has been released.
安妮塔·罗德里格斯被释放了
And a federal investigation has been launched
联邦已经派人调查了
into the private detention facility that was holding her.
扣押她的拘留所
What about the judge?
法官怎么样了
Your teacher sold him out. He confessed everything.
你们的老师出♥卖♥♥♥了他 他把一切都坦白了
Now the FBI can properly prosecute the judge,
现在联邦调查局可以合法检举法官
and justice has been served.
正义得到了伸张
C'est magnifique, huh?
太好了 对不对
Oh, but, uh, who will finish teaching us now?
但是剩下的课谁来教我们呢
I saw on the website it's Mr. Castle.
我在网站上看到是卡塞尔先生
Uh, I-I'm so sorry.
对不起
I have no idea how that got on there.
我真不知道怎么会变成这样的
I do, only the Castle who will be filling in isn't a mister.
我知道 只是补位的卡塞尔不是先生
It's me. Really?
是我 真的吗
Nice work. Thanks. Darling, I am so proud!
干得漂亮 谢谢 宝贝我太为你骄傲了
Isn't she lovely?
她多可爱啊
Okay, everyone.
好了大家
Shall we dine? Follow me. Ah, yes.
我们开始吃饭吧 跟我来 是啊
And, everyone, we are so glad
各位 我们很开心
that you were all able to join us.
你们都能来我家做客
Now, we celebrated your food earlier.
我们之前享受了你们家乡的美食
We think it's time for you guys to celebrate
现在轮到你们品尝
some American food.
美国菜了
And voil?
瞧瞧
This is American food?
这是美国菜吗
It's very...international.
看起来像是各国菜
Exactly.
正是
And this country was founded by immigrants,
这个国家就是移♥民♥建立的
and it's those customs and cultures
正是这些风俗文化
that have shaped and molded us.
塑造了今天的我们
And you --
是你们
And you are the ones that make this country great.
是你们让这个国家变得如此美好
Mother, I couldn't have said it better myself.
妈妈 我也说不了你这么好
Now, let's dig in.
现在 尽情享用美食吧
Yes, yes.
快来
Plates behind you there.
盘子在你们身后
What is it?
怎么了
I wasn't in Korea.
我不是在韩国
I was in Korea Town, in Los Angeles.
我是在洛杉矶的韩国城
Beckett, I've got to go to L.A.
贝克特 我必须要去洛杉矶
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表