Hey, how you holding up?
你怎么样
Well, we caught Danny's killer,
我们抓住了杀害丹尼的凶手
but Lucky Jack Flanagan's still free.
但"幸运杰克"弗拉纳根仍然逍遥法外
Yeah, well, his time will come.
会有他落网的一天
Stay with the NYPD, and you can help with that.
留在纽约警局 你能帮上忙
But you can't do this if you go it alone.
但如果你想单打独斗 肯定行不通
Do you want to be a cop or not?
你到底想不想当警♥察♥
Yes.
想
I can't do this anymore.
我接受不了了
Good. Neither can I.
很好 我也不行了
Wait, what are you talking about?
等等 你说的是什么
What are you talking about?
你说的是什么
I asked first. And I asked second.
我先问的 我第二个问的
So you should answer first, and I'll answer second.
所以你先回答 我再接着你回答
Castle. OOkay.
卡塞尔 好吧
I can't sit on the sidelines anymore
不能再对他的事袖手旁观了
where LokSat is concerned.
鉴于洛克塞特牵涉其中
I -- People have lost their lives.
我...有人因此丢了性命
And in a way, I am culpable.
从某方面来说 我难辞其咎
And I know you are trying to protect me,
我明白你是想保护我
but I'm begging you not to.
但我求你不要这样做了
I want in.
我希望能参与进来
Good, because I need you in.
很好 因为我想要你的加入
This is our fight now.
现在这是我们共同的战斗了
Okay.
好的
Okay, then there's something you should know.
好 有些事情你该知道
That mystery bullet wound I got when I disappeared?
我消失那段时间身上的神秘枪伤
I was shot in Los Angeles.
我在洛杉矶受到了枪击
Two hours before I took that bullet,
在我中枪前两个小时
LokSat came to town, arriving by plane.
洛克塞特搭乘飞机到达了市里
Uh, okay. There are three major airports
好的 在洛杉矶地区
along with dozens of private ones
有三个主要的机场
in the Los Angeles area.
还有很多私人机场
We're talking tens of thousands of people.
就有成千上万人
But maybe Vikram can whittle that number down.
但也许维克拉姆能缩小这个数字
We're looking for a needle in a stack of needles,
我们就是在大海捞针
but LokSat is one of those needles.
但洛克塞特就是那枚针
What do you say, Beckett?
你觉得呢 贝克特
It's a place to start.
我们可以从那开始
No.
不
This is.
这才是开始
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表