I know how hard this is. All right?
我知道这很艰难
But you can do this.
但你们做得到
You can rise above your sorrow and win this for robyn.
你们可以从悲伤中走出 为了罗宾赢下比赛
Yes?
好吗
Yes. Let's go.
好的 上场吧
I want you to go up there, take a deep breath...
上台 深呼吸
Guys, I really appreciate you letting me help out on this one.
伙计们 感谢你们让我参与这案子
Well, you know...
你知道的
We'd do anything for Martha.
我们愿为玛莎做任何事
Yeah. We still like her.
是啊 我们还是喜欢她的
W-- are you saying that because Beckett and I are separated
你们是说因为我和贝克特分居了
that we can't be friends?
咱们就不能做朋友了吗
Look...
听着
At first, we thought - it was just a temporary thing,
最开始 我们觉得这是暂时的
but...now we know - you're dating other people.
但现在你们开始约会其他人
Oh! That reminds me.
这提醒了我
Got to get ready for my hot date with Svetlana.
我得去准备与斯维特拉娜的约会了
Have fun with that paperwork.
写报告写得开心哦
What?
什么
If you need to vent, we're here for you.
如果你需要发泄 我们陪你
Yeah. We can -- we can talk all night if you need to.
是啊 如果需要我们可以整晚彻谈
Yeah. Uh, you know what?
啊 你们知道吗
Um, thanks, guys, but I've got
谢了 伙计们 但
A really hot date with that doctor.
我要去跟性感医生约会了
Livingstone? yeah.
利文斯顿 是的
Is it just me, or is this just...
只有我这样想吗
wrong -- all kind of wrong.
他们这样太不靠谱了
Who is it?
谁啊
Svetlana -- your sexy russian lover.
斯维特拉娜 性感的俄♥罗♥斯♥情人
Correction -- my sexy russian lover
更正 我的性感俄♥罗♥斯♥情人
who happens to be a model.
恰好还是个模特
Get the...
戴上
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?
利文斯顿医生吗
Couldn't find my pith helmet, so...
找不到我的遮阳帽 所以呢...
Come.
来
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表