there aren't people I care about.
没有我在乎的人
And if something happened to one of them --
如果他们中任何人出了事
Look, we don't know enough
我们不确知
for you to be worried about that, okay?
你需要担心的这些 好吗
Ah, hell, being locked in this room with a loaded gun
老天 锁在在房♥间里 一只装了子弹的手♥枪♥
and instructions to kill one another
让相互杀戮的指示
is plenty to be worried about.
足够让我担心了
We're not gonna do that.
我们不会那么做的
What we should be doing is figuring out
我们要做的是想明白
why the hell we're here.
为什么我们会在这里
And why are some of us marked with this symbol
还有为什么有些人被打上那种标志
and others aren't.
另些人没有
Did you see the symbol on any of the women?
女人中有人有那标志吗
I saw something on Patricia's neck, but I don't have one.
我看到派翠西脖子上有东西 但我没有
And what about your wife? No.
你老婆呢 没有
You sure?
你确定
I didn't take my eyes off of her.
我眼睛没有离开过她
So she doesn't have one but you do.
所以她没有而你有
Following that pattern, Beckett must have one
根据这个规律 贝克特一定有
because I don't.
因为我没有
Meaning what?
什么意思
Well, what if the people with the symbol
如果有标志的人
are the important ones and the rest of us are leverage?
是重要的目标 其他人只是人♥质♥
There he is.
他在那里
What's he doing in there?
他在那里做什么
Wait, what's going on with that van?
等一下 那辆货车什么情况
Uh, what the hell just happened?
到底出了什么事
Was that my dad?
那是我爸爸吗
So, Buckley sent over those tapes
所以巴克利送来了
that Emma was digitizing.
艾玛转换过的录像带
And?
然后
Well, he's right.
他是对的
It's, uh, weird.
很奇怪
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
Solving puzzles. For hours.
解谜题 持续多个小时
And they're wearing the symbol, just like Buckley said.
他们戴着那个标识 像巴克利所说的
Could that little girl be Emma?
那个小女孩是艾玛吗
It's possible.
有可能
Based on clothing and picture quality,
根据衣着和图像质量
the lab thinks that the tape is at least 20 years old.
实验室认为录像带最少是20年前的
If it is Emma, then who's that little boy
如果是爱玛 那小男孩是谁
and what do these videos have to do with her murder?
这些录像带和她被谋杀有什么关系
I'm scared.
我害怕
I don't want to play this game anymore.
我再不想玩这个游戏了
Please, let me out.
求求你 让我出去
Dad's missing and we can't reach Beckett's cell.
老爸丢了 我们也联♥系♥不到贝克特的手♥机♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
打住 打住
Beckett's at a forensics conference, Alexis.
贝克特在一个法医会议上 阿丽克西斯
No. She never showed.
不 她没有出现
Rick was lured into an empty building this morning.
里奇今早被引进了一栋空楼
I hacked a nearby street camera and got footage
我黑进了邻近街边的摄像头
of a white van fleeing the scene.
发现一辆白色货车逃离现场
Neighbors saw a white van in front of Emma's building.
邻居看到艾玛家门前停了辆白色货车
Who's Emma?
艾玛是谁
A murder victim.
谋杀案被害人
We think her killer
我们认为杀害她的凶手
might have been have been driving a rusty white van.
也许开着一辆生锈的白色货车
If the clue is right, this must be the key.
如果线索是正确的 那么这一定就是钥匙
I take back every bad thing i've been thinking about you.
我收回对你所有的冷言恶语
Yeah, well, thank you.
是吗 谢了
Just another mind game.
又是一个智力游戏
"The last one standing will be freed."
"最后剩下的人将得到自♥由♥"
Two bullets.
两发子弹
And three of us.
三个人
Clearly our captor's trying to turn us against each other.
很显然抓我们的人想让我们自相残杀
What kind of sick new test is this?
这是什么变♥态♥的新考验
I don't know, but it seems a little unsophisticated.
我不知道 不过它似乎不那么复杂
Meadow!
梅多
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's called survival of the fittest.
这叫做适者生存
Just more concrete.
还是混凝土
Which falls under the "To be expected" column.
归在"意料之中"类别
Oh, no.
不
Sorry, boys.
对不起 哥们
My wife's got the right idea.
我妻子做得对
Meadow, you don't have to do this.
梅多 你不必这么做
Look, it's nothing personal.
听着 这无关个人感情
Give me the gun, Meadow.
把枪给我 梅多
Shooting us isn't gonna get you out of here any faster.
杀了我们并不能让你从这里出去
I'm sorry, but it's you or me.
很抱歉 但不是你死就是我亡
Simon...
西蒙
shooting us is not gonna get that door open.
杀了我们并不会让那道门打开
You don't know that.
你又不知道
The note says only one will survive.
字条上说只有一个人能幸存
I need to make sure it's me.
我得让那个人是我
Don't go down this path.
别走上这条绝路
Sorry, Preacher.
抱歉 牧师
He's dead.
他死了
The barrel is sealed.
枪管被封死了
The gun's as rigged as this room.
这把枪就像这房♥间一样被动过手脚
Until I get you into real handcuffs.
戴真手铐之前先用这个吧
Come on.
拜托
Can't we work something out?
我们不能握手言和吗
You tried to kill us.
你想杀了我们
If she hadn't taken the bullets out,
如果她没把子弹取出来
you would have.
你就动手了
I wasn't myself.
我那时候已经不是自己了
It was fight or flight, pure animal instinct.
战逃反应 纯粹是动物本能
No. Simon.
不 西蒙
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Save it.
算了吧
Your husband killed him.
你的丈夫杀了他
We don't know that.
我们不知道那是不是真的
Get away from me.
离我远点
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做
This is all a game to our captor.
这对抓我们的人来说就是一场游戏
We're being manipulated.
我们在任人摆布
We're gonna change the rules.
我们要改变规则
Just give me a call whenever you hear something.
你有消息的时候打电♥话♥给我
Hey. I got something.
有线索了
Vikram scrubbed the footage.
维克拉姆仔细排查了录像
He found the name "Northcliff"
他发现一个智力玩具下方写着
written at the bottom of one of the puzzles.
"诺斯克利夫"这个名字
Now, when Emma was a teenager,
艾玛十几岁的时候
she walked dogs for a pair of psychiatrists --
她曾经替一对精神病专家夫妻遛狗
Geoffrey and Samantha Northcliff.
乔福瑞·诺斯克利夫和萨曼莎·诺斯克利夫
This is good.
进展不错
Yeah, and it gets better.
更好的在后面
There was a break-in at the Northcliffs' apartment
艾玛被谋杀的前晚
the night before Emma was murdered.
诺斯克利夫夫妇的公♥寓♥遭到了入室偷窃
According to the police report,
警方报告表明
only personal property was taken.
唯一丢失的私人物品
The VHS tapes.
VHS录像带
She must have broken in to steal them.
一定是她闯进去偷那些录像带的
But why?
但是为什么
Let's ask the Northcliffs.
我们去问问诺斯克利夫夫妇
I can't find them.
我找不到他们
But I've got their secretary in the box right now.
但是我把他们的秘书带到审讯室了
All right.
很好
So much tragedy.
真是一场悲剧
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表