is coming for mine next.
马上就会来杀我了
Really? Why is that?
是吗 为什么
I know too much.
我知道的太多了
Me and Lars, we met on the job in Turkey.
我和拉斯 我们是在土耳其工作认识的
Okay?
好吧
And then one day...
有一天
after a sonar search for oil pockets, Lars came to me.
在进行完声呐搜索油槽后 拉斯过来找我
He was all excited.
他但是非常激动
Because he found the location of King Solomon's tomb,
因为他发现了所罗门王的墓穴位置
and you use your skills as an excavator to help him dig it out.
然后你用你的挖掘本领 帮他把墓挖了出来
No, no, it wasn't that easy.
不不 没那么简单
We needed money to do it safely, okay?
我们需要钱才能安全地完成这工作
So Lars, he found some guy.
所以拉斯去找了个人
He offered us 250Ks each in cash to do the dig.
他给我们每个人二十五万现金干这活
The catch was, if we found something,
条件就是 如果我们找到了什么
well, Lars had to ship it to the guy
拉斯就要把东西运给这个人
who's here in New York.
他在纽约
Okay, so, who is this financier?
那这个金主是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, the money was too good,
给钱那么多
so I didn't ask any questions.
所以我什么都没问
I-I-I wish I did, though, 'cause opening that tomb
不过我也希望我问了 因为打开那墓穴
was the worst thing that had happened to us.
是我们做过的最糟糕的事了
I mean the moment we took that lamp,
自从我们拿走那盏灯后
that genie unleased its vengeance, man.
灯神就开始复仇了 伙计
You can't honestly be trying to tell us
你不是想让我们相信
that you saw a genie.
你看到了一个灯神吧
No, but genies can choose to appear
不 但是灯神可以选择
or not to appear to anyone they want.
让谁看到或者不让谁看到
That's true.
真的
Professor Baker told me that,
贝克教授就是这么跟我说的
and she's a doctor, so...
而且她是个博士 所以
Look, guys, I didn't believe in genies, either, okay?
二位 以前我也不相信有灯神 好吧
Until my life fell apart.
直到我的生活崩溃之后
I found my girlfriend in bed with my roommate,
我的女朋友跟我的室友上♥床♥了
and then I stayed with my mom,
然后我就跟我妈妈住到了一起
and my mom accidentally threw out the duffel bag
可我妈妈不小心扔掉了我的背包
with my 250 G's!
里面装着那二十五万块钱
You know, and when I think that things,
我想起这些事情
they -- they can't get any worse,
我觉得我已经不能再倒霉了
I found out that Lars got his head lopped off,
可拉斯的头被砍掉了
and now that genie -- that crazy, evil genie --
现在那个灯神 那个可怕邪恶的灯神
is after me, man! I know it!
就要来杀我了 我很清楚
Okay, Harlin, I'm gonna have to
好了 哈林 你还是
get you off the crazy train
清醒一下吧
that you're riding on right now.
别这么疯了
Yeah, we know that the shipment got screwed up
是的 我们知道送货的时候出了问题
and -- and you suspected that Lars double-crossed you.
而且你怀疑拉斯坑了你
What? No.
什么 没有
No, Lars did not double-cross me.
没有 拉斯没有坑我
He got double-crossed by the shipper.
他是被运货的人坑了
Okay, well, really, the smuggler.
准确来说 是走私贩
You can't just walk past customs with priceless relics
你不可能拿着价值连城的文物过海关
and expect no one to notice, right?
同时又不引起别人的怀疑 对吧
So, Lars hired a guy back in Turkey
所以 拉斯在土耳其雇了一个人
to ship the items back?
把东西运回来吗
What was his name? I don't know.
他叫什么名字 我不知道
I do know. Hold on.
但我知道 等等
I do -- I do know
但我 我知道
that he lied to the shipper, okay?
他骗了那个送货的人 好吧
He told him it was just mining equipment.
他跟他说只是些开采设备
The only thing was that one from his crew
可不走运的是 他的一个手下
jimmied the crate and, found the artifacts.
撬开了箱子 发现了里面的文物
Let me guess. The shipper started seeing dollar signs?
我猜一下 送货的人提高价码了
Yeah, and then he demanded 400 grand -- in cash
是的 他要四十万 还是现金
just to release the shipment.
才会发货
That explains the cash that we found
这就解释了我们在拉斯保险箱里
in Lars' safe-deposit box.
发现的那些钱
Right, but how the hell did Lars get his hands on
是的 可是拉斯是怎么弄到
400,000 bucks?
四十万块钱的呢
Uh, don't -- don't say that he wished for it.
别 别说是他许愿得到的
He probably got the money from the financier.
他可能是从金主那拿到的
But -- but the one thing that doesn't make sense is,
可是有一件事说不通
if Lars already had the extortion money,
如果拉斯已经拿到了这笔钱
then why did the shipper kill him?
那为什么送货的人还要杀了他呢
Uh, don't --
别说
do not say that it was to gain control of the genie.
别说这是想掌控灯神
I wasn't gonna.
我没打算那么说
Okay, I was.
好吧 我是想这么说
But there is another possibility.
不过还有另一种可能
Maybe the shipper kept the treasure for himself.
可能送货的人自己把宝藏留下了
Well, then why torture Lars?
那为什么要折磨拉斯呢
I mean, what information could he possibly want
如果他已经拿到文物的话
if he already had the artifacts?
那他想要知道什么消息呢
Hey, guys, any leads on who the financier is?
各位 查到金主是谁了吗
No. Whoever paid for Lars' and Harlin's tomb raiding
没有 雇拉斯和哈林盗墓的这个人
made sure to cover their tracks.
把踪迹隐藏得很好
Well, Harlin's alibi checked out.
哈林的不在场证据证实了
Which means that this mystery shipper
也就是说这位神秘的送货人
is our prime suspect.
是我们的首要嫌疑人
If he was extorting Lars,
如果他当时敲诈了拉斯
he'd have plenty of motive for murder.
那他就有很大的动机杀他
Okay, check in with customs.
好吧 去海关那查一下
Let's get a list of all of the ships
把上周所有
that have come in from Turkey in the last week.
从土耳其来的船列一份名单
If we can track down those antiquities,
如果我们能查到文物的下落
that should lead us to the killer.
应该就能找到凶手了
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
No. I've been doing some digging
不好 我一直再查
into that mystery blonde.
那位神秘的金发女郎
You mean the reporter?
你是说那个记者
She is no more a reporter than she was Lars' neighbor.
她既不是记者 也不是拉斯的邻居
What? She lied to you again?
什么 她又骗了你一次
This is the real Lindsay Dillon,
这才是真正的琳赛·蒂里昂
a 65-year-old black woman living in Tallahassee.
住在塔拉哈西的65岁黑人老太太
Oh. So, what's this blonde's angle?
那这个金发女郎有啥企图
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
She lies out of one side of her mouth,
她一边说谎
helps with the investigation out of the other.
却一边又帮忙查案
It just doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Well, I mean, for all we know,
就目前我们所知道的
she could be working with the killer,
她可能是和凶手一伙的
trying to steer us in the wrong direction.
想要误导我们的调查方向
Twice, she just vanished on me.
两次她都从我面前消失了
Vanished on me.
都从我面前消失了
Castle?
卡塞尔
Appearing and disappearing at will,
来去自如
being both deceptive and helpful?
既骗我又帮我
The mystery blonde is Lars' Ronin Genie,
那个神秘的金发女郎就是拉斯的灯神
wandering the earth, waiting for someone to find her lamp.
在地球上游荡 等待别人找到她的神灯
She's chosen to appear to me.
她选择让我看见她
That's it. I'm cutting you off.
行了 别喝了
No. She's -- She's given me clues, Beckett.
不 她已经给我线索了 贝克特
She wants me to find the lamp.
她希望我找到神灯
I think she wants me to be her new master.
我想她希望我成为她的新主人
And you know what I think?
你觉得我怎么认为
You need to call me the next time you see her
下次你再看到她的时候得叫上我
so I can question her.
这样我才能审问她
I got to come up with a wish list.
我得去想一个愿望清单
Oh, my God. I have so many!
天哪 我有好多愿望
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表