Customer service. May I help you?
客户服务 有什么可以帮你的吗
Yes. I'm here. Alan Masters.
我在 阿兰·马斯特斯
It's account number 34697721.
账户34697721
You guys recently added the Adventure Channel,
你们最近增加了探险频道
and I paid to get it,
我也付了费
but my screen is all wavy, so Wrong department, sir.
但我的屏幕是花的 不是我们部门的事
No, what do you mean, wrong department?
什么意思
I pressed 3. Please hold.
我按的3 请稍后
Don't you put me on hold. I've been on hold for 45 min--
别让等 我都等了45分钟了
Your call is very important to us.
你的来电对我们非常重要
Please continue holding. Hello, hello, hello, hello!
请继续等待 喂喂
Sorry about that, sir.
非常抱歉 先生
I can connect you to the correct department now.
我可以把你接给正确的部门了
Sir?
先生
Are you okay? Hello?
你没事吧 喂
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Watching you sleep.
看你睡觉
Is that creepy?
恐不恐怖
I think it's sweet.
我觉得很温馨
I took some pictures.
我还照了相
Less sweet.
不那么温馨了
They're part of a series. Usually you don't wake up.
是一系列的 你一般不会醒来的
And now it's creepy.
这下恐怖了
I've been thinking...
我在想
Oh, no.
不
Oh, relax. I'm over that whole sex-in-zero-g thing.
放心 我已经放弃零重力做♥爱♥的事了
Good, 'cause that was just an accident waiting to happen.
很好 那是绝对要出意外的
Seriously, though.
但说真的
I think it's time we shake things up.
我觉得我们该改变一下了
Move to Paris, you know,
搬去巴黎
search for buried treasure in Nepal.
去尼泊尔寻找埋藏宝藏
We could fly a hot air balloon across the Sahara.
我们可以乘热气球穿过撒哈拉
You know what? I love all of those ideas,
知道吗 我喜欢那些点子
but I just became captain,
但我才刚当上警监
and you have your P.I. business.
你还要经营你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥生意
And then there's LokSat.
还要洛克塞特
Exactly.
是啊
We have responsibilities, right?
我们有责任 是吧
But what if we didn't?
如果我们没有呢
Hold, please.
请稍后
Um, I might need that. That might be a homicide.
我可能得接 或许是有命案呢
The victim's not gonna get any deader.
被害人不会死得更透了
Listen.
听我说
Let's say we find LokSat and take him down --
如果我们找到了洛克塞特 拿下了他
without getting killed.
而且不被反杀
What then?
然后呢
You're not gonna be captain of the 12th Precinct for very long.
你不会当很久的12分局警监
You're on a rocket. Sky's the limit.
你平步青云 不可阻挡
So you know what happens then?
你知道到时会怎么样吗
We become normal.
我们成为普通人
No, Castle, you're never gonna be normal.
不 卡塞尔 你永远不会成为普通人
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Think about it. I will.
想想吧 我会的
What do you got?
什么情况
Alan Masters.
阿兰·马斯特斯
All signs point to poison --
一切迹象表明是中毒
dilated pupils, bluish discoloration around the lips.
瞳孔放大 唇色发青
That's a giveaway,
这是明显征兆
but I'll know for sure after the autopsy.
但得等尸检完毕才能确定
Who called it in?
谁报的警
Customer-service operator for his cable company.
他有线电视公♥司♥的客服接线员
She was on the phone with him when it happened.
事发时她正在跟他打电♥话♥
What a way to go.
好个死法
Poisoned or on the phone with the cable company?
毒死还是跟有线电视公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Well, at least the poison was quick.
至少毒发很快
Looks like our killer jimmied that window open.
看来凶手把窗户撬开了
Neighbor thought she heard somebody on the fire escape
邻居认为昨晚8点左右听到了
last night around 8:00.
有人走防火梯
How was he poisoned?
他怎么中毒的
In his water.
饮水
The filter underneath the kitchen sink
厨房♥水槽下面的滤水器
was tampered with.
被动了手脚
Ironically, he works for the city as a safety inspector.
讽刺的是 他是城市安全检查员
You know, if I were an expert on character, which I am,
如果我是个人物性格专家 而我就是
I would say that Alan was a bit of a dreamer,
我会说阿兰算是个梦想家
spending his days on the ground inspecting things
白天在街头进行调查
but his nights in the clouds,
但晚上 却做起梦来
fantasizing of adventure.
幻想着冒险
Tragically, his life was cut short
不幸的是 他还没真正体验生活
before he ever truly lived.
就早逝了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Or not.
或许没有
What are you all doing in my apartment?
你们都在我公♥寓♥里做什么
Um, Lanie.
蕾妮
Don't "Um, Lanie" me. That man was dead!
别看我 他刚刚明明死了
Well, he's very much alive now.
他现在可活得好好的
He had no pulse, no breath sounds,
他当时没有脉搏 没有呼吸声
and his pupils were dilated and fixed.
而且瞳孔放大固定
Was there rigor mortis, lividity?
那尸僵 尸斑呢
No, but he'd been dead less than an hour.
没有 但他当时死了还不到一小时
Lanie, hey. Is it true that our victim was --
蕾妮 被害人真的...
He was dead, okay? I know how to do my job.
他都死了 我会做工作的
Okay, calm down. It's all good. I just --
好嘛 冷静 没事的 我就...
No, no, no. It's not all good.
不不 不是没事
I almost stuck a thermometer in his liver.
我差点往他肝脏里插了根温度计
Uh, so is he stable?
他情况稳定了吗
Well, I'm still running tests,
我还在做测试
but he seems completely healthy
但他似乎非常健康
despite having ingested a deadly dose of tetrodotoxin.
尽管他摄入了足以致死的河豚毒素
TTX.
河豚毒素
It's a neurotoxin found in several species of fish.
是一种很多鱼类含有的毒素
It's extremely potent.
效力很强
And yet he survived, so do you have an explanation.
但他还是活了下来 有什么解释吗
No, but your husband sure does.
不 但你丈夫有
You are a modern-day Lazarus,
你就是当代拉撒路
risen from the grave to answer the eternal question --
你起死回生 好回答那个永恒的问题
What's on the other side?
另一边什么样
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
对不起 你是谁来着
You'll have to forgive him, Mr. Masters.
请原谅他 马斯特斯先生
He's very excitable.
他很容易激动
Well, excuse me if I find pulling back the curtain
抱歉 我觉得揭秘
on what happens when we die just a tad exciting.
我们死后会发生什么实在有点令人激动
Was there a white light or is it more of a tunnel thing?
是有白光吗 还是类似隧♥道♥那种
The last thing I remember,
我记得的最后一件事
I was taking my pills, trying to get my cable fixed,
是服药 想把有线电视修好
and then I woke up - to an apartment full of police.
然后我就醒来了 公♥寓♥里全是警♥察♥
So, no out-of-body experience?
没有灵魂出窍体验吗
Do you have any enemies?
你有什么仇家吗
Me? No. I'm an average guy.
我 没有 我就是个普通人
I go to work, I come home.
我上班 我回家
But you dream of so much more, don't you?
但你有更广大的梦想 是吧
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Did you read my diary?
你读了我的日记吗
No, I saw your pictures on your --
没有 我看到了你的照片...
Wait, you keep a diary?
你还记日记吗
As a grown man, call it a journal.
作为大老爷们 管那叫日志比较好
What about work?
工作上呢
Have you upset anyone there recently?
你最近有惹怒什么公♥司♥同事吗
Yeah.
有
There is this guy that works for me --
有个我手下的人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表