Do we still have the seized heroin
我们还有瓦肯·西蒙斯案件中
from the Vulcan Simmons case?
缴获的海♥洛♥因♥吗
Hang on. Let me check.
等一下 让我核对一下
Yeah, I'll hold.
我等
Yes, we do.
是的 还有
Good.
很好
That's all I needed.
就这样吧
All right. Well, thanks anyway for trying.
好吧 无论如何谢谢你
Hey, bad news.
坏消息
There's no more slots open for the sergeant's exam.
警长考试已经没有空位了
Damn!
该死
Well, I guess we're gonna have to wait
我猜我们只能等着
till the next slot opens up.
下次有机会了
Boogie three o clock.
三点钟方向有情况
NYPD!
纽约警局
Geez!
天啊
Castle.
卡塞尔
I was just going to that, uh...
我正要去
Just going to the bodega there.
我正要去那边的便利店
Pick you something up -- little slim jim, yoo-hoo?
买♥♥东西 牛肉干什么的 你们呢
Castle, how did you know that we were here?
卡塞尔 你怎么知道我们在这
Did you put this tracker on me
你是不是趁那个尴尬拥抱时
when you gave me that awkward hug?
往我身上放了这个追踪器
I have no idea what that is.
我完全不知道那是什么
But I'll take it off your hands.
但我愿意从你手上拿过来
Yeah, sure. Here you go.
当然 给你
You know I can find that, right?
你知道我还能找到它 对吧
Hey, guys. It's Eric.
伙计们 那是埃里克
But I never really had a fair shot in life, you know?
但我这辈子从来没有过好机会 你明白吗
Uh, my parents --
我的父母
They died in a plane crash when I was a kid.
他们在我小的时候死于空难
That's a lie.
那是骗你们的
Actually, my parents live in Denver.
事实上 我父母现在住在丹佛
Cleveland.
克利夫兰
Anyway, uh, my name's Steve.
不管怎样 我叫史蒂夫
Thanks for listening.
谢谢大家
Thanks, Bob.
谢谢 鲍勃
Before we close, friends, today is a sad day,
结束之前 朋友们今天是个悲痛的日子
because we just lost one of our own --
因为我们失去了我们的一员
Dave Johnson.
大卫·约翰逊
His is a cautionary tale, because last night...
他的经历也是个警示 因为昨晚
Dave's lies finally caught up with him.
大卫的谎言最终让他得到了惩罚
Let's take a moment for Dave.
让我们为大卫默哀
What is this, an A.A. Meeting?
这是什么 戒酒匿名会吗
P.L.A.
PLA
What the hell is P.L.A.?
那是什么玩意
Pathological liars anonymous.
病态撒谎者匿名会
Makes perfect sense.
完全说得通了
Dave wasn't a con man. He was a pathological liar.
大卫不是骗子 他是病态撒谎者
This is rediculous.
太可笑了
I didn't kill Dave.
我没有杀害大卫
He was my friend. You sure about that?
他是我朋友 你确定吗
Because the day he was killed,
因为他被害当天
a witness saw you threatening him.
有人看到你威胁他
I was his sponsor. He was in trouble.
我是他的担♥保♥人 他遇到了麻烦
I was pushing him to attend
我逼他来参加
the Pathological Liars Anonymous Meeting.
病态撒谎者匿名会集♥会♥
Yeah! That's the ticket. That's it.
这就对了 就是这样
Remember? Oh, yeah.
记得吗 对
How dare you, sir.
你怎么敢 先生
Compulsive and pathological lying
强迫性病态说谎
is a mental disorder caused by psychological trauma.
是一种由心理创伤引起的精神疾病
This is not something to joke around about.
不是什么能拿来说笑的事情
Okay. Fine.
好吧
But, then, how can we believe anything you say about Dave?
但我们怎么能相信你说的事情
You're a self-confessed liar.
你都承认自己是个撒谎者了
I'm reformed.
我已经洗心革面了
I took a vow of honesty, a pledge to refrain from lying.
我立誓要诚实 保证不再撒谎
Come on.
算了吧
Everybody lies.
每个人都会说谎
Not me -- not anymore.
我不会 再也不会了
Not even a little fib? No.
说点小谎都不会了吗 不会
A white lie? No.
善意的谎言呢 不会
I can prove it to you.
我可以向你证明
Ask me what I think about your writing.
你可以问问我对你写作的看法
What do you think of my writing?
你觉得我写的怎么样
I think you're a Patterson wannabe,
我觉得你妄想成为帕特森
And I think your last book was a boring retread.
我觉得你最新一本就是无聊的改写而已
You see? Brutal truth.
看到了吗 无情的真♥相♥
Uh, no. That's just being mean.
不是 那只是刻薄
No, honest -- unlike you,
不 这是诚实 不像你
A man who obviously wears lifts
一个明显穿着内增高的人
so he can lie about his height.
这样就可以谎报身高了
No, no. T-these aren't lifts.
才不是 这不是内增高
These are custom, prescription insoles.
只是定制的鞋垫而已
What are you laughing about?
你有什么好笑的
You clearly dye your hair so you can lie about your age.
你明显是染了头发 好隐瞒年龄
Just -- just a little bit in -- in the temples.
只是鬓角稍微有一点
Okay, l-l-let's assume what you're saying...
好吧 就假定你说的
Is...
是
Is true.
是真的
You said Dave was in trouble.
你说大卫有麻烦
What kind of trouble?
是什么样的麻烦
It started a couple weeks ago.
是几周前开始的
He fell off the wagon.
他又犯病了
He started lying out of control, and he was scared.
开始无法控制地撒谎 他很害怕
Scared of what?
害怕什么
And he had uncovered something --
他发现了一些事情
Something dangerous, illegal.
一些危险非法的事情
Why didn't he come to the cops?
为什么他不报♥警♥呢
Oh, he'd lied so many times to so many people --
他对太多人说过太多谎
Even his own wife --
甚至他的妻子
He knew nobody would believe him.
他知道没有人会相信他
He was the boy that cried wolf.
他就是狼来了故事里面的男孩
But whatever it was,
不管是什么
he said he needed proof before he could go public.
他说他需要找到证据才能把这事公开
Go public with what?
把什么事公开
He didn't know.
他不知道
And you think that this sponsor's telling the truth?
你觉得这个担♥保♥人说的是真的吗
Well, as far as we could tell.
就目前来看是的
Plus, his alibi is rock-solid for the murder.
此外他的不在场证据很可靠
We got to figure out what Dave was onto
我们得查明大卫两周前
two weeks ago that got him killed.
到底发现了什么 让他丧了命
Already on it.
已经在查了
Great job, guys. I'll see you in the morning?
干得好伙计们 明天早上见
All right. Thanks.
好的 辛苦了
Text from Castle.
卡塞尔的短♥信♥
Yeah, me too.
我也收到了
"My place. Important."
来我这 很重要
Maybe he found something.
也许他有什么发现
What do we do?
我们怎么办
We go over to his place. We find out what's what.
我们去他那 看看到底是什么
Whatever we do, we don't...
不管我们做什么 我们不...
Oh, hell no.
当然不
But what if she finds out?
但是万一她发现了怎么办
We lie our asses off.
我们撒个谎就没事了
Yeah.
对
Wait -- do you hear something?
等等 你听到什么了
No. Don't think so.
没有
Hola, amigos!
你好 朋友们
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表