Yep, proper footwear is the key.
没错 好鞋是关键
This place is 62 acres.
这地方有62英亩
We walk it three times a night.
我们一晚上要走三圈
You do that with poor arch support,
如果足弓支撑不足
you're a dead man. Y--
你就死定了
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Yeah.
嗯
And it leads to that grave.
而且延伸到坟墓那边
This is a joke, right? Haze the new guy.
这是玩笑吧 欺负新人
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, man.
天呐
So, there will be time to hit the beach
我们在洛杉矶期间
while we're in L.A., right?
有时间去海滩吧
No, we're here to learn about my missing time,
不 我们是来了解我失踪那段时间的
not work on your tan.
不是让你来晒黑的
Oh, give me a little credit, Dad.
相信我一点啊 爸爸
I'm not that shallow.
我没那么肤浅
We were hoping to scope out some quality man candy.
我们是想勾搭个好帅哥
Mm. Surfers are hot.
冲浪男最性感了
You are a bad influence. Thank you.
你是个坏榜样 谢谢
That's not a c-- Never mind.
那不是恭...算了
Look, Koreatown's about 20 minutes away.
听着 韩国城就20分钟的路
The restaurant I was in
我待过的餐厅
is not gonna be open for another few hours,
还得再过几个小时才开门
giving us plenty of time to settle in.
这样我们有的是时间安顿下来
Hi. Richard Castle. Later.
你好 理查德·卡塞尔 回见
Reservation for...
我有预定
Hmm, not too shabby.
还不赖
Glad you like it,
你喜欢就好
'cause this is going to be home base.
这里将是我们的基地
And you are going to be running it
我和海莉上街调查
while Hayley and I hit the streets.
你要在这里坐镇
Wait. That's not fair. Too bad.
等等 不公平 没办法
We don't know what we're gonna find here.
我们不知道会发现什么
I was shot while I was missing, remember?
我失踪期间还挨过枪子 记得吗
That could have happened in L.A.
那可能就发生在洛杉矶
Your father's right.
你父亲说得对
Until we get more information,
我们得到更多信息之前
we have to proceed with caution.
我们得小心行事
Look on the bright side.
往好处看
There are worse places to be trapped
这世上还有比闷在一间有
than a five-start hotel with room service.
客房♥服务的五星级酒店更糟的事
Mr. Castle, we've got your luggage.
卡塞尔先生 我们拿来了您的行李
Great. Just, uh, put it right in there for me.
很好 替我放进去吧
On second thought, I'm good here.
转念一想 我在这儿也行
Maybe I'll wait with you.
或许我也陪你等
What's this?
这什么
Messenger dropped that off for you a few minutes ago.
几分钟前信使送来给您的
Thank you.
信息
Who's it from?
谁寄来的
I'm not sure.
不知道
"Mr. Castle, your services are required.
"卡塞尔先生 需要您的帮助
A body has been found at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
好莱坞永恒公墓发现一具尸体
The LAPD needs your help."
洛杉矶警局需要你帮助"
And it's signed "The GDS."
署名是"GDS"
Who's GDS?
那是谁
The Greatest Detective Society.
最强侦探协会
What's that?
那是什么
It's the greatest detective society.
就是最强侦探协会
It -- It's a legendary organization.
是个传奇性的组织
Rumor has it
据传
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was a secret member.
亚瑟·柯南·道尔也曾是秘密会员
And...it's a myth.
而且 只是传说
It -- It's a fairy tale old P.I.s tell rookies
是老私♥家♥侦♥探♥告诉菜鸟的童话
to get them to do the scut work.
好骗他们干苦活儿
Said the detective that didn't get an invitation.
你就是吃不着葡萄葡萄酸
All right, real or not,
好吧 不管真假
we're here to investigate your missing time, Dad.
我们是来调查你失踪的时间 爸爸
Not a murder.
不是谋杀案
Right, but the restaurant doesn't open
是啊 但餐厅还有几小时
for another couple hours.
才开门
Hollywood Forever Cemetery is on the way.
而好莱坞永恒公墓就顺路
Can't hurt to take a look, right?
看看也无妨吧
How are we gonna get in there?
我们怎么进去
I've got it. You create a diversion.
这样吧 我们声东击西 你...
Uh, excuse me.
打扰
Hello? Excuse me.
你好 打扰
Hey. Excuse me.
打扰
Looking for Detective Menendez.
我找门德斯警探
He's, uh, with the M.E. Thank you.
他跟验尸官在一起 谢谢
Kurt!
科特
Hayley.
海莉
I did not know you were in town.
我不知道你也来了
Yeah. We just got in from New York.
是啊 刚从纽约过来
This is Richard Castle.
这位是理查德·卡塞尔
Kurt Menendez -- Major Crimes Division.
科特·门德斯 重案组
Great to meet you. Likewise.
认识你很高兴 我也是
Doing a little grisly sightseeing?
来"观光"的吗
Uh, no pleasure this time, just business.
不是休息 完全是办事
What kind of business?
办什么事
Oh, come on, Kurt.
得了 科特
You know the drill -- client confidentiality and all that.
你懂的 客户保密什么的
But anything we find, we'll share with you.
但我们发现什么 都会告诉你
I've heard that one before.
这话我听过
Yes, but any failures on my part
是啊 但我做错了什么
have always been remedied with the finest single malt.
一向都拿最好的纯麦芽威士忌赎罪了啊
So, what do you say?
怎么样
Will you let us in for a little look-see?
让我们去看看啊
Yes?
行吗
Sure. Come on. Thank you.
好吧 进来 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Our victim's name is Phillip Harris.
被害人是菲利普·哈里斯
A local private investigator.
本地私♥家♥侦♥探♥
M.E. said he was killed around midnight -- throat cut.
验尸官说大概死于午夜 割喉
And then the killer took out his heart.
凶手还挖了他的心脏
Done with surgical precision?
下手精准吗
Not particularly.
不是很准
So, New York, huh?
纽约啊
Yeah. Just flew in this morning.
是啊 今早刚飞来
That's funny, because our victim
有意思 被害人
just flew back from New York yesterday morning.
昨天早晨刚从纽约飞回来
I left word for a sister who lives there.
我给住在那里的姐姐留了言
Crazy coincidence.
疯狂的巧合
You know, I work very closely
我跟纽约12分局
with the 12th Precinct in New York.
有密切合作关系
Detectives Ryan and Esposito.
莱恩和埃斯波西托警探
They could talk to Harris' sister for you,
他们可以替你去找哈里斯的姐姐问话
maybe run down any New York clues.
或许在纽约查查线索
Okay, thanks. I'll give them a call.
好啊 多谢 我给他们打个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
失陪
Tell them I said hi. They love me.
代我问个好 他们可爱我了
Castle?
卡塞尔
He's a giant pain in the ass, but he's good people. Okay.
他是个烦人鬼 但是个好人 好吧
Uh, yeah, sure. We'll help.
好 我们会帮忙的
We'll interview Harris' sister, Veronica.
我们去找哈里斯的姐姐维罗妮卡问话
Yeah, why don't you send us a copy of the murder book, okay?
把案宗给我们发一份来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I need a favor, but you can't tell Javi.
我需要你帮个忙 不能告诉哈维尔
I don't know if I'm comfortable with that.
我不知道这样好不好
It's not bad.
不是坏事
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表