剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Don't stop looking for our sister.
不要停止寻找我们的妹妹
Please.
拜托了
Deborah. Where are you on that list of officers
Deborah 在Olivia Land失踪的那天晚上
who were on duty the night Olivia Land went missing?
那份值班官员的名单在哪儿?
DI Marion Foster, I served under her.
探长Marion Foster 我曾为她干活过
Get hold of her for me.
帮我联♥系♥她
Yes, Mr Brodie.
好的 Brodie先生
And, er, when you've done that, Michelle Fletcher.
嗯 你弄完这个就帮我找Michelle Fletcher的档案
She went to prison for murdering her husband in 1994.
她在1994年因为谋杀她丈夫入狱
She had a daughter called Tanya... Sugar?
她有个叫Tanya的女儿... 加糖吗?
Excuse me?
怎么啦?
Mr Brodie, my name is Quintus Rain.
Brodie先生 我叫Quintus Rain
Rain? Binky's my great aunt. Huh.
Rain? Binky是我的叔祖母 这样啊
Two please.
两份 谢谢
OK.
好的
My father was Binky's nephew.
我的父亲是Binky的侄子
They weren't particularly close,
他们不是太亲近
but he asked that I drop in on her,
但是他叫我来拜访她
make sure there was nothing she wanted.
来看看她有什么需要没
Nothing a cleaning company couldn't sort out.
她可能需要个清洁公♥司♥
I was surprised to find a private detective
我很惊讶在她的开销单里
on my great aunt's payroll.
找到了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的名字
The woman can hardly pay her gas bill.
这个女士几乎都不能交煤气费了
You think I'm ripping Binky off?
你认为我在欺诈Binky吗?
Personally, I think cats are the spawn of Satan.
在我看来 我认为猫虽然是撒旦的产物
But that woman loves them. Deborah.
但是这位女士喜欢她们 Deborah
Kindly tell Quintus
告诉Quintus
how much money we've extorted from his great aunt.
我们从他的叔祖母那儿捞了多少钱
Well, I've sent out six invoices now
嗯 我现在已经开出六张收据了
covering your man hours on the case,
包括现在你因为这个事占用的时间
travel, food expenses, VAT...
旅游 食物的花费 增值税等等
Deborah, how much?
Deborah 到底多少钱?
She hasn't paid a penny, not a bean.
她没付一分钱 一个子都没
I won't ask you a second time, Brodie...
我不会再说第二遍的 Brodie
Stay away from my aunt.
离我叔祖母远点
Didn't your assistant tell you?
难道你的助理没告诉你吗?
I have absolutely nothing to say to you.
我和你完全没什么可说的
One last teeny little favour,
最后一次帮个小忙吧
and that'll be it, I swear.
我发誓 这样就好
Wanker.
混♥蛋♥
I'll buy you a lovely lunch!
我会带你去吃美味的午餐
You are such an annoying man.
你可真让人讨厌
So I've been told.
我已经被人这么说过了
So who would want to split your head open, Jackson?
那么是谁想把你的头给劈开呢 Jackson?
Apart from every officer in the Lothian and Borders force, obviously.
显然 除了在洛锡安区和边境部队的军官们
Oh, and your ex-wife. And me.
噢 还有你的前妻 还有我
Ha-ha. A mugging gone wrong.
哈哈 抢错了
But they didn't steal anything, did they?
但是他们什么都没有偷 对吧?
They got scared. I was lucky.
他们害怕了 我很幸运
You're never lucky.
你从来都不走运
Can I have a look?
我能看看么?
This is the very last time I do this for you.
这是我最后一次为你这样做了
Absolutely.
必须的
Tanya Fletcher was taken into care
当她的妈妈把她丢下后
when her mum got sent down.
Tanya Fletcher被送进了教♥养♥院♥
Bounced around social services,
靠社会援助度日
mostly in England...
大部分时间在英格兰
Minor drug offences.
贩卖♥♥过点毒品
Affray, cautioned for prostitution.
斗殴 卖♥♥淫
Did she ever try and look up her mother?
她曾经试图寻找过她的妈妈吗?
Not according to her records. And where is she now?
档案里没提到 现在她在哪儿?
Computer says... don't know.
电脑显示 不知道
So, tell me,
那么 告诉我
what is it with you and these girls?
这些和你 和那些女孩们有什么关系呢?
Listen, Laura Wyre...
听着 Laura Wyre...
No, I'm warning you about that.
别这样 我警告过你了
Listen to me, I think she had an admirer.
听我说 我认为她有一个爱慕者
She was a pretty girl.
她是个美丽的姑娘
You know, we discussed...
你懂得 我们讨论一下…
A stalker.
一个死缠烂打的人
Someone was giving her presents.
那人给了她一个礼物
Neither her family or friends mentioned any kind of stalker.
她的家人或朋友都没提到过什么死缠烂打的人
She didn't tell her friends.
她没有告诉她的朋友
She didn't want her father to know.
她不愿意她的父亲知道
What kind of presents?
什么样的礼物?
The kind of presents she give if you haven't a clue about women.
那种所有女人都喜欢的礼物
Like what?
比如说?
Like a big pink fluffy teddy bear.
一只粉红色毛茸茸的大泰迪熊
A man gave me a big pink fluffy teddy bear once.
有个男人给过我一只粉红色毛茸茸的大泰迪熊
Mind you, he did live with his mother.
告诉你 他和他的妈妈是住在一起的
I found it stuffed at the bottom of her bag.
我发现这塞在她的袋子底部
Who gave it to her?
谁给她的?
I asked her that and I got angry with her,
我跟她说我生她的气了
but she wouldn't tell me. Said it wasn't worth it.
但是她不告诉我 说没必要
Ordinary? An ordinary man in a yellow sweater...
普通? 一个穿着黄色毛衣的普通男
He gets a lot of visitors but none are male
他有很多访客 但没有一个是男人
and none are over 20.
没有一个超过二十岁
Countdown's on, Mum!
倒计时 妈妈
Excuse me, where are you going?
喂 你要去哪里?
I want a pudding, you know!
我想要个布丁 你知道的
Yes?
有事儿?
So when did you first meet Laura?
你第一次见到 Laura是什么时候?
I can't remember.
我不记得了
I'll help you out, Stuart.
我会帮你的 Stuart
I'm just trying to get a picture of her in my mind.
我试着回忆起她在我脑海中的景象
She was a memorable girl, right?
她是个令人难忘的女孩 对吗?
Special.
很特别
So try and remember when you first saw her.
试着想想你第一次见到她的情形
There's nothing wrong with seeing someone, Stuart.
看见一个人并不是什么错误的事情 Stuart
I was mowing the lawn,
我正在割草
and she was in the next door garden with Mr Jessop.
她和Jessop先生在隔壁的花♥园♥里
I asked him if he wanted me to mow his lawn too.
我问他是否想让我也为他除除草
No, Stuart, thank you. Aw, meanie.
不 Stuart 谢谢你 啊 刻薄鬼
There's something weird about our Stuart.
Stuart是个奇怪男
In his 30s and still living with his mummy.
三十几岁了仍然和他妈妈住一起
He looks harmless.
他看起来很无害
Aye, those are the ones you need to look out for.
赞成 是你的菜嘛
She was nice to you.
她对你很友好
It wasn't just being nice. An attraction, maybe?
不仅仅是友好 可能是一种吸引力
So did you ever go out or anything?
你们曾经出去过或者干过其他什么事儿吗?
She was too frightened her father would have found out.
她太害怕她的父亲会发现
Right, but if it hadn't been for her father,
是的 要不是因为她的父亲
you and Laura, who knows?
你和Laura的事儿 谁会知道呢
That's all I know about it, look you have to go now.
那是我知道的全部了 你得走了
Did she like your presents?
她喜欢你的父母吗?
Yes. Did she?
是的 是吗?
Please go now.
请离开吧
I don't think she did, did she, Stuart?
我认为她不喜欢 对吗 Stuart?
If you don't go, I'm phoning my mother.
如果你还不走 我就给我妈妈打电♥话♥了
Listen, it wasn't your fault.
听着 那不是你的错
She didn't understand, she didn't get it.
她只是不理解 她无法接受
It must have been hard for you, wasn't it?
那对你来说一定很艰难 对吗?
Stuart! You frightened me.
Stuart!你吓到我了
I don't know why you're ignoring me.
我不明白为什么你对我视而不见
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀?
Stuart, look
Stuart 听着
I felt sorry for you and I talked to you.
我对你感到很抱歉 我告诉过你了
That's all. Don't fight it.
就这样 不要抗拒
I'm not fighting anything.
我没有抗拒任何事
And please stop buying me presents.
请别再给我买♥♥礼物了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表