剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
away from home and family.
出门在外嘛
I'm not going to die, Martin.
我死不了的 Martin
Doctor said I had to keep an eye on you.
医生说我一定要看好你的
You can't sleep for another couple of hours, the doctor said.
医生说 你不能一睡就几个小时
I'm beat.
我挨打了
Then I have to wake you up every two hours to see that you're OK.
每两个小时我就要叫醒你 确保你没事
If you absolutely insist.
如果你非得坚持的话
I'll take the chair.
我坐椅子上吧
Not many people like you around any more, are there?
都没多少你这种人了
So I've realised.
我知道
OK, have it your own way.
好吧 随你喜欢
Fancy a drink?
想喝一杯吗?
Um... won't that make you a bit sleepy?
呃... 那不是让你更想睡觉吗?
Not what I've got in mind.
我不在乎
Er, you probably shouldn't have any alcohol, not in your...
呃 你不应该喝酒的 以你现在...
Whiskey and ginger.
威士忌还有姜酒
First had it when I was stationed up here.
我在这里驻守时候第一次尝到
Were you in the army? Sorry, I didn't mean to pry.
你是军人? 别误会 我不是有意打听
That's OK, I've got nothing to hide.
没事 这也没什么好隐瞒的
I was in the navy, actually. SBS.
我以前是海军 在特别海勤部队
Now I'm just a desk jockey, pushing pieces of paper about.
现在只是个文员 玩弄文字游戏
It's very dull.
非常无趣
I'll just find some glasses.
我去拿杯子
There we go. Try that.
来 尝尝吧
All right?
怎么样?
Er, yeah, it's good.
嗯 呃 好喝
So, have you served in the forces, then? No, no.
你有在军队服役过吗? 没有 没有
My father was a CSM.
我父亲是做培训的
Brought us up in a sort of domestic boot camp.
我们在家庭训练营里长大
Us? Um, my brother and me.
我们? 呃 我兄弟和我
Christopher.
他叫Christopher
Are you two close? No, not really.
你们关系好吗? 不 不太好
Shall I put the TV on, maybe help keep you awake a bit longer?
我把电视开了好吗? 能让你精神点
Tell you what, Martin, don't bother.
Martin 我说啊 你就别折腾了
I'm done in.
我这就睡着了
Hello, darlink.
你好吗 我亲爱的
You give me a raise, yes?
你要加我工资了 对吗?
Just keep working, will you, Deborah?
好好干活儿吧 Deborah
Hello, can I do you a favour?
你好 我能帮你如愿吗?
You could stop trying to sound Welsh.
你别再装威尔士口音了
"Favours. We do what you want us to do".
'如你所愿 我们只做你要求的'
It's the FA. It's what?
这个就是FA的意思 什么意思?
It's a slogan. Favours is a cleaning company.
是一句口号♥ Favours是一家清洁公♥司♥
You were right. Did you get an address?
你说的没错 你有找到地址吗?
That's the thing. There isn't one,
是这么一回事 没有地址
but the telephone number matches.
但有电♥话♥号♥码
All right, you're calling in.
行 你打电♥话♥过去
And saying what?
要说什么呀?
That your name is Olga,
说你叫Olga
and you can't remember where you're working today.
你忘了今天工作的地址
What if they speak Russian?
她们要是说俄语了怎么办?
You speak Russian, it's on your CV.
你简历上说你会俄语
I went on a school trip to Moscow.
我到莫斯科游学而已
I'm not exactly fluent.
说的不流畅
You mean you lied?
你说你撒谎了?
I'm sure this isn't in my job description. Hello.
我肯定这不是我的工作范围 你好
My name is Olga.
我的名字叫Olga
I forget where I clean today.
我忘了今天要到哪里去清洁
Ya, Olga. Da.
对 Olga 对
Da. Pravilno...
对 对极了
Da.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye bye.
再见
Deborah, it actually physically pains me to say this...
Deborah 有些话我真的很难开口...
What?
什么?
You did all right.
你做得不错
Seriously? What about that pay rise?
真的? 加工资的事怎么样呢?
Seriously? Not that all right.
要说认真的? 还没到那程度
Udachi.
好运
"Good luck" in Russian. Tidy up.
俄语的"祝你好运" 收拾好
Hello.
你好
Who are you?
你是谁?
I just need to ask you a couple of questions.
我只想问你几个问题
It's all right, I'm not the police.
不要怕 我不是警♥察♥
You have to phone office. I will, I will.
你给公♥司♥打电♥话♥吧 我会的 我会的
Just help me out for a second.
就帮我一个忙
Tell me if you know a girl who wears earnings like these.
告诉我 你认识一个带这种耳环的女孩吗?
I think she works for Favours.
我认为她在Favours工作
You do, don't you?
你认识她 对不对?
When did you last see her?
你最后一次看到她 是什么时候?
I call owner. Go.
我要叫主人了 你走吧
Just tell me her name? I don't know anything.
告诉我她的名字 我什么也不知道
She's dead. The girl who wears these, she's dead.
她死了 带这个耳环的女孩 死了
How do you know? Did you see her?
你怎么知道的? 你看见她了吗?
Yeah. I saw her,
嗯 我见过她
and I saw another girl who looked just like her.
我还见过一个跟她长得很像的女孩
Maybe her sister. Expensive clothes.
或许是她的姐妹 穿着高档衣服
Who would that be?
那人是谁?
It's bad for me to talk to you.
跟你谈话对我没好处
I can see you're frightened. Here, look.
我看得出你在害怕 这样吧
My name's Jackson,
我叫Jackson
Jackson Brodie. I'm an investigator.
Jackson Brodie 我是侦探
You call me later.
你晚点给我电♥话♥
Anything that happens between us is private.
你我之间的事不会有别人知道
Go.
走
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Please go.
请你走吧
Call me later, OK?
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
I need someone to come and help me pack.
我要找个小助手帮忙打包行李
Why does Dad work all the time?
为什么爸爸整天都在工作?
People need him, I guess.
我猜 有人需要他
But we need him tonight.
但我们今晚也需要他呀
Come on.
来吧
Jellybean.
小豆豆
Is that you, Mum?
是你吗 妈?
What's that?
什么东西?
"Hello, Mum, how was your day?"
'妈妈 你好吗 今天过得好吗?'
"Long and knackering, thanks for asking."
'各种累啊 谢谢关心'
"Would you like a bucket of wine?"
'来杯红酒怎么样?'
"That would be wonderful, beloved offspring, thank you."
'再好不过了 好孩子 谢谢你'
What have you been up to? Nothing.
都干什么来着了? 没什么?
Is that Gran? What's left of her, yeah.
是外婆吗? 就是她 没错
Cool. Can I have it?
酷 可以给我吗?
For Christ's sake.
真烦人
What the hell do you want?
你究竟想怎样啊?
This is my home, Jackson,
这里我家 Jackson
it's not a bloody office that you can just drop by.
不是那个能让你随意拜访的办公室
I think she was working for a cleaning company called Favours.
她在一家叫Favours的清洁公♥司♥工作
How do you know she worked for a cleaning company?
你怎么知道她在清洁公♥司♥工作?
Because I was talking to a girl who was working there
我跟一个在那儿工作的女孩谈过
and she obviously knew her, I could tell.
明显她是认识她的 我看得出来
Oh, you could tell.
噢 你看出来的
She was terrified of speaking to me.
她害怕跟我谈话
What was the girl's name?
那女孩叫什么名字?
I don't know. Where does she live? I don't know.
我不知道 她住哪里? 我不知道
Do you have an address of cleaning company?
你有那家清洁公♥司♥的地址吗?
Yeah, I've got a phone number.
我有个电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, good.
啊 好呀
All you've got to do is find out where they've got a booking.
你要做的就是查出他们是怎样拉生意
Turn up. Wait for the van to arrive.
揭他们老底 等幕后老大现身
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表