剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
That's not a problem. I work in bank in Russia.
那不成问题 我在俄♥国♥的银行工作过
I understand these things. We need details, password.
我明白这些 我需要资料 密♥码♥
I then transfer all money into one of Swiss accounts.
然后我把所有钱转移到瑞士账户
They cannot touch in Switzerland.
他们查不了瑞士那边
Why would we do that?
我们为什么要这样做?
I think what she's suggesting, Gloria, is that you do a runner. Take all the cash.
Gloria 我想她是让你们带上所有的钱开溜
It's your choice. You can stay here and fight it
看你了 你也可以留下抗争
with the best lawyers you can afford... Or?
雇个最好的律师... 要么?
Or live to fight another day.
等待时机再反击
You can run away with me, Gloria.
你可以和我一起跑 Gloria
I'll pack a bag.
我去收拾行李
Just grab your passport, you don't have time,
只拿护照就够了 没时间了
the police could turn up...
警♥察♥就要来了...
Lets not forget, Smith's about somewhere.
别忘了 Smith还在附近呢
But you have guard.
但你有保镖啊
What?
什么?
Guard. Man in car with gun.
保镖 车子里那个带枪的男人
With...?
带...?
Jesus! Martin?
天哪! Martin?
Martin, talk to me.
Martin 说话
I don't deserve to live.
我不配活着
Of course you do. Don't be ridiculous. Give me that...
你怎么不配? 别犯傻了 给我...
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I knew it would come back to haunt me.
我就知道它会回来缠着我的
I knew it.
我就知道
The psycho, the girls getting killed,
那个疯子 被杀的女孩子
Paul Bradley, Richard Moat... It's all my fault.
Paul Bradley和Richard Moat...全怪我
None of it's your fault. What're you talking about
这些都不是你的错 你胡说什么?
Yes, yes, it is.
是的 是我的错
You don't know what I did, you don't know.
你不知道我♥干♥了些什么 你不知道
I did something terrible.
我♥干♥了一些很坏的事情
You like that. Was fun?
你满意吗? 开心吗?
Yes. You like that enough to maybe give me gift?
嗯 既然你喜欢 你看看能给我送些什么?
A gift? What kind of a gift?
送你东西? 送给你什么?
A little money gift?
给点赏钱怎样?
OK. Um...
哦 嗯...
Yeah, if that's what you want.
好 如果你想要的话
I'll have to go to the hotel reception and get some cash.
我要去前台取些现金
Money now. No, I have to withdraw some.
现在就给 不行 我要去提款
No! No cards, cash!
不行! 我不要卡 我要现金!
No, I understand but I have to go...
我明白 但我必须...
Money or I scream.
给钱 不然我叫了
Yeah, I'm going to go to the hotel lobby and get...
我给 但我要到大堂取...
Get off!
滚开!
Oh, God!
啊 天哪!
Irianna?
Irianna?
Stupid, stupid, stupid girl.
她太傻 太傻 太傻了
Stupid... I don't know why she did it.
太傻了...我不知道她为什么要那样做
What happened then?
然后呢?
My bedroom was on the sixth floor
我的房♥间在六楼
and they were building some kind of patio thing on the ground floor
宾馆正在一楼建露台
and there was a skip below my window.
我的窗台下有个废料斗车
And the next morning I heard them driving it off
第二天早上 我听见车子把东西运走了
and I went to the airport.
然后我去了机场
I thought they were going to arrest me.
我以为会被抓住
I wanted them to.
我真希望自己被抓住
And then I found myself at home.
但是没有 我回到了家
It was an accident, Martin.
Martin 那是意外
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办
Just try and do the right thing.
试着做对的事情
You're not a mad man, you're a brave man.
你不是疯子 你是个勇敢的人
Look, you saved a man's life the other day.
你看 那天你还救了一个人的命
I wasn't thinking, I didn't know what I was doing.
我没想着救人 我不知道自己干了什么
You did it, though, didn't you?
但你确实救了人 不是吗?
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Come on, just hand it over.
来 把枪给我
Come on.
拿来
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿拿来的枪?
It's Paul Bradley's.
是Paul Bradley的
The shower head was the right kind of bulk and weight
淋浴喷头的形状和重量都差不多
and so I put it in the bag.
我就用它跟枪掉包了
After he drugged me,
他给我下药后
he must have just gone away without checking.
肯定就不会再检查了
What made you take it?
你为什么要拿它?
I thought that he was going to use it on me.
我以为他要用枪来对付我
What's Paul Bradley doing with a...
Paul Bradley要一把...
an assassin's gun?
暗♥杀♥的枪做什么?
Munroe said he's missing,
Munroe说他失踪了
he gave the hospital a false address.
他给医院的地址是假的
I told you that I thought there was something wrong with him.
我跟你说过 我觉得他有问题
He was a hit man, Martin.
Martin 他是个职业杀手
He was away to do a job.
他逃走是为了做事
What?
什么?
Get rid of someone.
除掉某人
Get rid of someone...
除掉某人...
She said he'd never let anyone walk away.
她说 他决不会让人从他手中逃走
Who did?
谁说的?
Pop the boot.
打开后尾箱
Stay here. If anybody comes beep the horn.
呆在车里 有人来的话就按喇叭
No! Sport - what he like?
不对! 运动 他喜欢什么运动?
Ali, Mohammed Ali, worshipped him.
阿里 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥-阿里 他的偶像
No, wait. Insisted on calling him Clay - Cassius Clay.
等等 他一直叫他做Clay-Cassius Clay
No. Shit!
不对 该死!
What are you two doing here? You've got to get going.
你们在干什么? 你们该走了
We need password.
我们需要密♥码♥
We've tried everything
什么都试过了
his favourite cars, food, music.
他最喜欢的车子 食物 音乐
Gloria, you're not safe here.
Gloria 你在这里太危险了
We're not going without money. Help us.
没有钱我们是不会走的 帮帮我们吧
Me? It could be anything, I don't know the bloke.
我? 这怎么猜 我又不认识他
Please.
求求你了
Shit, shit!
该死 该死!
No, no, think of the opposite of anything you'd expect.
不 不 试试你以为相反的东西
Not who he was but who he wasn't.
不是他喜欢的 而是他不喜欢的
The last think you'd expect him to do,
你最想不到他会做的事
the last place you'd expect him to go,
你最想不到他会去的地方
the last thing he'd ever read... Oh! Go on. What?
他最不可能读的... 噢! 是什么?
"King of kings, look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
'万王之王 盖世功业 敢叫天公折服'
Shelley?
雪莱?
Ozymandias.
奥兹曼迪亚斯
Try it.
试一下
Type it in.
输入这个
It worked!
就是这个!
Oh, Graham!
啊 Graham!
He reads poetry.
他读诗
He was probably just looking for the most obscure word he could find.
可能是他为了找个最艰涩的词
Money will be moved.
钱能转移了
Great. Let's get the two of you to an airport, quick.
太好了 我送你们俩去机场 快点
He's gone!
他跑了!
I kill them girls for him,
我为他杀了那些女孩
he does a runner and he's left me in the shite!
他却跑了 留给我一个烂摊子
And you... You are going to run off and join him, aren't you?
你呢...你现在要跑去跟他会合了?
Calm down. He's in intensive care. She's got nothing to do with it.
冷静点 他在重症病房♥ 不关她的事
You think I'm stupid, but I am not.
你们把我当成傻瓜 可我不傻
I want my share of the money. There's nothing here, Terence.
我要我应得的钱 这里没钱 Terence
But I have to get away as well!
但我也是要跑路的人啊!
Listen to her. Walk away, there's nothing here for you.
听她说 走开 这里东西没你要的
Leave it! Back off! The police are onto you, the game's up.
走开! 退后! 警♥察♥已经盯上你了 你完了
They've got your... No!
他们有了你的... 不要!
You get to die last, smart arse!
你最后一个死 自作聪明!
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表